Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The Legendary Steve Jobs is half ARAB

Originally posted by General Duke:

MARX, Farah & Khayr.. I must say that I found all your comments amusing specially, the young man who used up a great deal of energy spewing venom on what he termed as an irrelevant tid bit beneath his knowledge seeking self. That was funny as hell.

Now Farah the BROWN my man, any pro Al Shabaab demo’s planned and fund rasing activities from your ends? You know the Amxaro are back and Sharif Amxaar called them into the holly land ? Or is he your clan.

:D

Edit. :D

brb. 5.0 knocking on my door :D

^^^lool.Farah no demo's then ? Oh poor lads did Al Shabaab turn out to be a nightmare for you, and did your money go to the defeat of the clan militias and exposing the weakness of Sharif Ahmed.? :D

Poor Farah , maybe you need to go back to Kenya and work as a translator for the Kenyan army in the hope they will liberate you from Al Shabaab.

The Zack   

Good to know. He is successful and if this liver transplant thing takes him Apple will be in big trouble. I love his Iphones.

Hamse   

Now Farah the BROWN my man, any pro Al Shabaab demo’s planned and fund raising activities from your ends? You know the Amxaro are back and Sharif Amxaar called them into the holly land ? Or is he your clan.

looooooooooooooooooo ol.

Duke you are funny. me thinks they were demonstrating against the clan boogyman known as YeeY. looooooool. amxaaro-xabashi necayb kama aheen. Now that Shariif is begging the Amxaaros to rescue him, the clan mujahids are planning a massive party in London to celebrate shariif's coming anniversary as el presidente. looooooooool.

ar qosol badanaa tan.

Goodir   

Regardless of his ethnicity, I wouldn't characterize him as legendary in terms of his ranks. He is good for business and that's all he is good for. He is as legend as the founder of GoDaddy. Jobs takes a back seat when it comes to people who makes this world a little better place to live for everyone. Buffett and Gates beat him to it.

^^^

Mohamed Abdi Yusuf as hapless, gullible and weak.

Waar Umaddaan eega, maxaad odayga islaameed u cayn bal? just to get back at Che?

Sxb, bal u kaadi, afkaaga odayaasha ka duw.

Goodir: Without Jobs is a legend in terms of his innovations. From the MAC, to the iPod to the I-PHONE. He has touched mankind and the business world. Also remember PIXAR and how it transformed animation forever? PIXAR was Job’s baby; the man is an icon no pun intended.

^^^lool.Farah no demo's then ? Oh poor lads did Al Shabaab turn out to be a nightmare for you, and did your money go to the defeat of the clan militias and exposing the weakness of Sharif Ahmed.?

Poor Farah , maybe you need to go back to Kenya and work as a translator for the Kenyan army in the hope they will liberate you from Al Shabaab.

Yes Duke. No Demo. Yes, Al shabab bad,very bad

*Yaa la jaajusaa?* :D

Paragon   

^I don't have stated loyal to consumer goods sxboow. Too geeljire to love one bir from another bir as long as it does the job.

Would you believe me if I tell you I tell listen to Philips radio? :D

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Whimp!

Who the hell is Steve jobs? Honestly.

Whimp kuyeh,waryee,theres folks in mpls who work with authorities. So,Yes.again. Shabab very bad. :D

Farax Brown, adeer things have changed in MPLS as you are aware you are the first to start snitching now. AlShabaab have turned out to be bad for all of you. Not a good return on your investment is it. All that money sent to Mogadishu to "help" really helped Al Shabaab. :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

And?

Don't tell me 1/8 Puntlander

loool...oo yaa ka hor istaagaya!!!