Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The Legendary Steve Jobs is half ARAB

Originally posted by General Duke:

Farax Brown, adeer things have changed in MPLS as you are aware you are the first to start snitching now. AlShabaab have turned out to be bad for all of you. Not a good return on your investment is it. All that money sent to Mogadishu to "help" really helped Al Shabaab.
:D

Yes.Yes.Yes. Bad alshabab. L0L icon_razz.gif

We are in agreement, what is your problem duke. L0L.

Hamse   

^^^ what is the matter? did general duker expose your clanist personality on somali online? you look nervous everyone can detect it. qosol aan ku hayn ayaad iska keenesaa. loool Are you embarrassed your uncle Shariif is now begging ethiopia to come and save him? Why did you switch sides and turn against the Mugahids? Ok, I got it. It is all about clan pride right?

why not just say it?

this is crazy.

Yes.Yes.Yes. Bad alshabab. L0L

We are in agreement, what is your problem duke. L0L

Progress indeed, now do tell why are they bad all of a suden, what changed? :D

Nephissa   

And somewhere, "The Legendary" Yeey is dusting flying sahara sand off of his nose and mouth. looooool. Steve Jobs waa half Arab kuyeh! Add Paula Abdul & Salma Hayek to the list. Lets see, if they offer "The Legendary" uncle a bandana to cover his mouth!!!! :D:D

quote:Yes.Yes.Yes. Bad alshabab. L0L

We are in agreement, what is your problem duke. L0L

Progress indeed, now do tell why are they bad all of a suden, what changed?
:DOh Boy. Duke,i thought you were a little bit clever than this?

Anyway,it was fun playing. See u in the next episode. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Nephissa:

And somewhere, "The Legendary" Yeey is dusting flying sahara sand off of his nose and mouth. looooool. Steve Jobs waa half Arab kuyeh! Add Paula Abdul & Salma Hayek to the list. Lets see, if they offer "The Legendary" uncle a bandana to cover his mouth!!!!
:D:D

You're all missing the point. It's the LIVER TRANSPLANT, people, the liver transplant. :D:D

Duke rocks.

^^^NGOONGE, wallahi that made me laugh. :D Brilliant. Naphiso darling you seem to be in love with Yey, actually he is in London right now, thanks for asking, and will be going back to his Villa in Yemen soon. How long can you be mad at all of us for getting rejected by one dude? I tell you like Shaggy told the world it wasn’t me :D

Nephissa   

Gabadhii Yeey wax ka sheegtaba, nin baa ku diiday miyaa jawaabtu??? Up your game dee, waryee. ;) . Addeero will need Balls Transplant to get a gal like me! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Nephissa:

Gabadhii Yeey wax ka sheegtaba, nin baa ku diiday miyaa jawaabtu??? Up your game dee, waryee.
;)
. Addeero will need Balls Transplant to get a gal like me!
icon_razz.gif

Dear sister, not every girl gets that response, you are special, with all the balsy talk, maybe you resembled a man too much. :D

^^^Not good enough adeer, what has changed lately to make you anti-"Mujahid" and all that good stuff?
:D

That is your homework for this weekend..Dukes.

You are allowed to consult inteligent SOLers{Start with Abtigiis, Nuune & Xiin-You cant ask Ngonge,though he is inteligent]. smile.gif

Bye for now.{oh,do not respond until you have the answer}

Abwaan   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[/qb]

You're all missing the point. It's the LIVER TRANSPLANT, people, the liver transplant. :D:D

[/QB]

loool...NGONGE..