Che -Guevara

PM ABIY SAYS PLANNED ATTEMPT TO IGNITE CIVIL WAR THWARTED

galbeedi   

I have seen some video about Oromo youth carrying the body of the slain singer and they were peacefully marching. Abiy is doing what the TPLF did between 2015-2017 by shooting to kill the protesting Oromo youth. 

The preacher might have got some calm before the storm. If he thinks he can shoot his way he is mistaken. 

If the Oromo want the power they should depose this guy before the next election.

galbeedi   

Furthermore, when ever there is some political clashes in Ethiopia, Mr. Abiy puts on military uniform and threatens people. He is insecure.

Galbeedi, why are you AGAINST Abiy Axmed? He has so far shown nothing against Soomaaliya, unlike his Tigrey predecessors' divide-and-rule of Soomaalis. Soomaali Galbeed Soomaaliyeey Toosoo ayaa maanta lagu qaadaayaa, calankeena suubana waa astaantooda.

Only wretched secessionists (who eagerly wanted to worship him as they did to Tigreys) and other qabyaaladist ka soo horjeedo ninkaan because of his unity policies in Soomaaliya, which is our own interest. We don't care his ulterior motives, wuxuu ku dhaqmaayaa ula dhaqmeynaa intaa awood buuxdo ka heleyno. Let him hilfaha u qaado Tigrey iyo Xabashada kale.

If it wasn't him tuugii weynaa Shariif Xasan siyaasadda ayuu wali ku galaangalan lahaa. If it wasn't him, Axmed Madoobe Kismaayo kaliya bandow laguma saari lahayn. If it wasn't him, Muuse Muqayil siyaaradiisa Adisababa kama dhamaateen. If it wasn't him, Deni calaacalka kama dhamaadeen. Abiy Axmed could have chosen to take this ugly road as his Tigrey predecessors did since mid '90s, but he did not.

They were stopped, a senior Somali official told The Sunday Telegraph, because of fears in Mogadishu of Somalia being publicly drawn into a growing row between two of Africa’s superpowers.

WWW.HIIRAAN.COM

The plane from Egypt packed with a cache of weapons was meant to arrive in Somalia in May.

Khadafi   
4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Galbeedi, why are you AGAINST Abiy Axmed? He has so far shown nothing against Soomaaliya, unlike his Tigrey predecessors' divide-and-rule of Soomaalis. Soomaali Galbeed Soomaaliyeey Toosoo ayaa maanta lagu qaadaayaa, calankeena suubana waa astaantooda.

Only wretched secessionists (who eagerly wanted to worship him as they did to Tigreys) and other qabyaaladist ka soo horjeedo ninkaan because of his unity policies in Soomaaliya, which is our own interest. We don't care his ulterior motives, wuxuu ku dhaqmaayaa ula dhaqmeynaa intaa awood buuxdo ka heleyno. Let him hilfaha u qaado Tigrey iyo Xabashada kale.

If it wasn't him tuugii weynaa Shariif Xasan siyaasadda ayuu wali ku galaangalan lahaa. If it wasn't him, Axmed Madoobe Kismaayo kaliya bandow laguma saari lahayn. If it wasn't him, Muuse Muqayil siyaaradiisa Adisababa kama dhamaateen. If it wasn't him, Deni calaacalka kama dhamaadeen. Abiy Axmed could have chosen to take this ugly road as his Tigrey predecessors did since mid '90s, but he did not.

¨Trust he, the only the reason that he did not take those steps that he is weak.  His countrey is in turmoil and he has not a loyal base.  Belive me, Amxaaro Abey Axnmed with his "Ethiopia tikdem" is one trying to revive the old Ethiopia.  Eeedna yaa la saarin ninka baada bixiyo, Eeeda waxaa leh the wretched somalis that have no self-respect and no dignity then to allow their own personal asipirations go above their national ones.  Ba bilaw kuwii Mengistu u tagay ilaa kuwii Malas sanaawi tuugsi u tagi jiray.  Gaalka madowgna waxaa ka si horeeyay gaalki cadaanki ee Graziaani!.

galbeedi   

MMA,

Saaxiib you raised good points. Of course Somalia breathed better in terms of his opposition to accommodate regional states who wanted to have their own foreign, military and intelligence policy separate from the national government. Yet, if you look Ethiopia after 2015, their own problems were getting bigger, but the Somali leaders never grasped the issue.

They were worried about their internal problems and even invited Hassan Sheikh to Jigjiga in 2016 to help them build alliances against internal Oromo uprising. Even Hailemarium Dasalegn openly told Farmaajo in 2017 that they will not interfere Somalia in terms of regional governments.

THe pendulum was swinging already, but Somali leadership never understood the reason. Ethiopia , a country who is on the verge of disintegrating will no longer push the separation of Somaliland or any other region. By now, they should be fearing us, not the other way around. We could summon Daud Ibsa of Oromo liberation Front and give him access to topple the old empire. Folks, the world had changed and those who are bold enough to act.

Despite all of that Abiy has done a decent job in terms of relationship with Somalia. My fear is that , as stated by our friend Mourad,  Abiy doesn't have clear agenda. Some Somalis who are experts in Ethiopian affairs believe that Abiy is buying time just like the way TPLF did in 1991. In the early years of Meles Zenawi, everyone was celebrating the new Ethiopia where a blood thirsty dictator Mengistu was deposed. The TPLF did not even enter Jigjiga fearing the none existent Somali rebel fighters. After consolidating power, he killed all the Somalis who were threat to him including town mayors.

By reviving king Menelik, Haile Salasie and Mengistu himself , Abiy went too far. He knows how we Somalis and Oromo despise the evil Derg of Mengistu and the old kingdom. When he went to Djiboutii conference, the Amhara media were even wondering why an Ethiopian prime minister is pushing for Somali unity. WE and Amhara know each other.

Regardless of his ethnic background, unelected dictator in Ethiopia is threat to Somalis every where.If he succeeds crushing the Oromo, Somalis will be next. 

Another issue that gave me great concern is that an Oromo journalist has raised some serious issue about Abiy. In 2018, Abiy was asked about his ethnic background, but refused to answer directly. When his father Ahmed Ali was asked about his son, he said, " I raised Abiy just like the rest of my children" which means Mr. Abiy is not his biological father. He might have been an Amhara child brought by his mother before the marriage to the the Oromo father.

My conclusion is that Somali leaders usually spent their time to gain some badly needed legitimacy in the region and might give the shop for short term goals. Yes, Abiy might have helped Farmaajo against Ahmed Madoobe, but at the end it did not produce any lasting conclusion to the Jubba issues. Farmaajo has done some good things, yet if he leaves office at this juncture without resolving any outstanding issue, I consider his project as half cooked.

I hope I am wrong on this Abiy Ahmed guy.

galbeedi   
2 minutes ago, Khadafi said:

Ba bilaw kuwii Mengistu u tagay ilaa kuwii Malas sanaawi tuugsi u tagi jiray.  Gaalka madowgna waxaa ka si horeeyay gaalki cadaanki ee Graziaani!

Khadafi,

Qalbigeenaa is ogaa I posted the same 5 second you posted this message