Bootindheere

The sick mind of a pirate!

YaxaaS   
On 7/6/2020 at 1:12 PM, Mastermind said:

Don't get mad Amigo 😂😂😂😂  am not interested in small little road here and there. I can show you 30 roads in Garowe alone. Show me meaningful infrastructure you started and finished? You can not even manage running water for your capital, what are you capable? You know what, may be you need to start with big rehab centre. Only then you will wake up  from your self induced comma and realise you have been lied to for 30 years.

Knock yourself out.

492021192_julgar.thumb.jpg.269fccc9ee9ace6f50ecfa4e0a00f501.jpg

• Thanks 1

All these for two businesses or shall I say: exodus🤪🤪🤪

Here the  port working round the clock.The minister is saying business is booming and Puntlanders are exporting to new markets. Remember the secessionist crying other day livestock export has gone to the South. This is why😃😃 

Still celebrating for two businesses. I did not know Puntland businesses were sought after like this😂😂😂  At least this time he did not use the word: exodus. The puppet can learn something after all👏👏

YaxaaS   
On 7/7/2020 at 11:35 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

This is what we are investigating. Some of them are using sockpuppet accounts and virtual private networks (VPN) . What is even weirder is that the circle jerk echo chamber session of liking their own posts on this very thread. The desperation and insecurity is unheard of.

😂 Our very own inspector Clouseau! VPN , sockpuppet, next he'll be complaining we're using computers. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

13 minutes ago, YaxaaS said:

😂 Our very own inspector Clouseau! VPN , sockpuppet, next he'll be complaining we're using computers. 

That is not Puntlander. He is an idiot imposter. Puntlanders are proud Somalis.

36 minutes ago, YaxaaS said:

It's not all doom and gloom! Cheer up

You are spending so much of your time following Puntland. Admit it! Inside down you are envious of Puntland's achievement 🤪🤪🤪

YaxaaS   
39 minutes ago, YaxaaS said:

It's not all doom and gloom! Cheer up

He mentions water being a major problem in his city. Do what you do best copy Hargeisa.

• Thanks 1

YaxaaS   
4 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

You are spending so much of your time following Puntland. Admit it! Inside down you are envious of Puntland's achievement 🤪🤪🤪

Pot calling the kettle black. OK I'll leave you alone. Sayonara!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, YaxaaS said:

He mentions water being a major problem in his city. Do what you do best copy Hargeisa.

I actually like this 😂😂😃 It is much needed infrastructure for Hargaysa. Timocade, note this down for future reference as one of your biggest achievements and not that glass building, OK?😂😂

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

@YaxaaS, I honestly don't think this kid is well. I think it's best we leave him alone.

Have I irked you?  Cafis iyo masaamax? 🖐🏾 And you Yaxaas 🖐🏾