Bootindheere

The sick mind of a pirate!

YaxaaS   
Just now, Timacaddeh said:

Isn't it funny how even though they claim Somaliland is part of their country, they look to downplay any progress we make? They can't hold their hatred for us long enough to convince anyone that they are driven entirely by xaasidnimo. 

If any part of Somalia had accomplished 1/1000th of what Somaliland has achieved, they would all be lining up to fellate that president like he was the second coming of their dear Afweyne.

Thats the nature of their disingenuous Unity vanity project.

As for corruption on infra-structure projects, you really wanna go there?

YaxaaS   

All the above were mostly, if not all, reported this year and we are only in July. Go audit some of these ghost projects, rather than fixating as always, on a project which actually completed and doing its thang.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

11 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Why did you cut the Somalia flag and country name out?

Screenshot_20200706-210907_Chrome.jpg.1483e3ce13372a1001cda6a54921f080.jpg

And still the shameless retard  has the gall to deny photoshopping and adulterating the stats he post on SOL.

If only photoshop could bring about Ictiraaf, our hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros will have gone a long way.😂😂

6 hours ago, Amigos said:

184433507_Screenshot2020-07-0700_01_29.png.f17f0b1cab4156794fe23128cfd24107.png

The sole vessel docked at Bosaso has left since my last post 🤣

Did you meant the one dhow has vanished? 

In the near future it will be which has more dhows Sanaag's Mait Port vs Bosaso Port. :D

• Like 1

The secessionists turned "achievement" debate into my ass is bigger than yours, how simpletons and macnolawayaal 😂😂😂

It is not a secret Bosaso Seaport is smaller port than all the Somalia's ports such as Berbera, Mogadishu and Kismayo. Hence, the larger heavy ships can not dock there. It mainly serves small ships, dhows which most likely don't have antenna partnership with vesseltracker.com. As such it is not good measurement of activity as it will miss a lot of data of vessels which are not registered with them. Bosaso mitigates this lack of capacity by operating work of loading and unloading ships and dhows 24 hours.

The debate is how are you mobilising, improving your meagre resources and establishing and developing new ones. Puntland understood this and strived to build its infrastructure from comparably low base and outperformed Somaliland which had a head start and bigger resources for example: Berbera seaport and Hargeisa airport left for them by the Somali Kacaan government.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Why one secessionist is using multiple accounts?

This is what we are investigating. Some of them are using sockpuppet accounts and virtual private networks (VPN) . What is even weirder is that the circle jerk echo chamber session of liking their own posts on this very thread. The desperation and insecurity is unheard of.

54 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Absolutely. 

What is killing Bosaso is Somaliland's decision to attract PL businessmen by providing incentives including tax exemptions on goods destined for Garowe, a tactical masterstroke:

I love educating Damiins😃😃😃

Shall I say, It is lack of Somali language damiinimo or the understanding of the English word : exodus 😂😂

The MP mentions, two Puntland companies signing a business deal with secessionist admins in the North, somehow this fool translates as exodus 😃😃😃

It shows that Reer Puntland are not Xaasid and will not stop business merely it is coming from Somaliland as long as we are taxing double at Sool/Sanaag customs. This is win win situation. Somaliland gets some of the port levy that used to go to Salal port, Puntland gets same amount of port levy at Sool/Sanaag custom posts plus double the tax. The businessmen still save money through 0% taxes, loss of currency exchange, and savings on load/unloading labour costs at Salal. The population of Sool/Sanaag of Puntland win to through increased economic activity.

On the other hand, Bosaso port which was already working on overcapacity can concentrate on it's  niche which is serving smaller ships and dhows, until the extension and construction of container terminal is ready and fully operational.

It shows if this hapless hopeless brethren of hours in North stop the hate and vermin, we can work together and rise as one of the best nations in Africa. But it is good to see it us Puntlanders that are once again crafting and crafting to make our country Somalia, Great Again 👏👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, Amigos said:

There is a reason why I stopped responding to this dhbayaco. 

Read above to witness the incredible flexibility of this low-ranking yoga enthusiast. Somehow, the devastating loss of business in their largest port, the flooding of Berbera products in their markets, to the point where the matter is brought before their parliament.. somehow this is a great thing. 

The mental gymnastics of a retard 😁

You must be hating my destruction to your lies and fantasy😄😄😄😄

Yaa Damiin simpleton, whatever lies you come up with I got you covered.

Berbera port, it is Somali port and I am happy to have a deal as long as we all WIN. Even more Puntland is getting more than it used, so it is DOUBLe win.

Why would you even think, Puntland allows it, because they were part of the deal. It is called economics, which you as Damiin I don't expect you to comprehend 😄😄😄

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

Have you mastered 1, 2, 3 yet? I am not sure if I should teach you all about the wonderful world of 4 yet, it might be a little too much for your developing maths skills😆

Trying to come to the rescue of your other Nickname heh? Your lies will be exposed no matter how you try it.

Horta did you find out about the lie that: Puntland minister that supposed got killed?  😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Dhbayaco, seriously, you need to stop and leave this for your betters. You are a layman.

The fact that you think Bosaso being devastated and your parliamentarians calaacaling about the dwindling business of your premiere port to be a positive thing speaks of a severe case of retardation 😁

Whats next? Somaliland's annexation of Tukaraq is a great military victory for beesha? 😂

So much Gaas yaa Damiin Dabakadhuus 😂😂😂

Parliament debate everything and it is normal to have different opinions, that is what is for. But it is the executive branch led by president that make day to day decisions. Again this is temporary arrangement while the container terminal and Garacad port is constructed and better Puntland is getting double the money😂😂 It is called? What? Did you learn? Let me see if your comprehension has improved a little by me educating you 😂😂😂😃 

6 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I'll go one better, from just a few months ago:

WWW.THEDEFENSEPOST.COM

A governor in Somalia's Puntland was seriously wounded in a suicide bomb attack claimed by the jihadist group al-Shabaab
WWW.ALJAZEERA.COM

Mudug governor among at least four killed in car bombing in semi-autonomous state of Puntland.

Do you call Al Shabaab daddy now 😁

So that is a minister?👏👏🤪🤪 Damiinimo to another level 😂😂😂😂 it was "exodus" that meant two businesses NOW this Damiin Dabakadhuus is telling us governor somehow means minister 😂😂😂 Once Damiin always Damiin

9 minutes ago, Amigos said:

The dhbayaco has broken into an episode of qosol gariir.

There is simply no way of spinning your largest port losing business into a positive thing, none. 

And yet the demented dhbayaco tried to do just that 😁

Puntlanders Maskax uu qabaa unlike you emotional creatures. If it was you you would be rejecting this merely Xaasidnimo qabiil, even if it was in your own benefit 😂😂😀 Once, the port extension and Garacad port is ready which is in the next couple of months, your little deal will be thrown out like used condom 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YaxaaS   
11 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Puntlanders Maskax uu qabaa unlike you emotional creatures. If it was you you would be rejecting this merely Xaasidnimo qabiil, even if it was in your own benefit 😂😂😀 Once, the port extension and Garacad port is ready which is in the next couple of months, your little deal will be thrown out like used condom 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This will be ready in 2 months? For more dhows I guess!

2049857246_julgar.jpg.8cd22e90b9f1985167bd52d1af757117.jpg

Rise of the Dhow Economy.

• Like 1