Bootindheere

The sick mind of a pirate!

20 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Hey Mr Damiin, Puntland has been in existence for only 21 years  and have achieved a lot of things is set out in the first place:

1. Finding a functioning government built on federalism. CHECK

2. To keep the peace and providing the public services in the absence of Central Government. CHECk

3. Built underdeveloped small towns into bustling cities. CHECK

3. Built two airports from scratch no where else in the Somali Republic has managed to undertake such a big infrastructure development. CHECK

4. A big 180 million dollar modern seaport being built as we speak. CHECK

3. 150 Km intercity high way under way in Ceeldahir. CHECK

You can basically say Puntland achieved more in 20 years than you could not achieve in 30 years. And you call yourself a country 😀😀

You should know, Amigos is the dumbest hapless h@bar on SOL. The damn fool even beat Mudane Suldaanka to get that accolade, which for a long time seemed an impossible record to break. 😂

My daft Amigo, you can come up with a fake photoshopped stats you like, but the fact remains as Mastermind has clearly stated: 

Puntland is building Somalia and has the federal government and all its institutions to show for it. Whilst the creatures in the north have failed to gain the international recognition they’ve been vying for all these years.  The secessionist project is a futile and hopeless endeavor. And I have told you before, it is because of the abject and wretched laangaabnino of the h@bros is precisely that which prevents them to come out onto the political field in Somalia to play hardball against the D-block and H-group. Laangaabnimo is the reason you dig up and desecrate the graveyards of the deceased to seek sympathy from foreigners, but no one is buying that shit. Laangaabnimo is what has caused them to suffer utter shame and ignominy when their elders uttered such balderdash as “wiilka AdisAbaba jooga baa nooga dhaw wiilka Xamar ku nool”. 

Daft Amigo, I’ve said once and I will say it again, secessionism is a legacy that does not have pride of ancestry nor hope for progeny. It is doomed and hopeless, making you a pathetic hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bar for still pursuing it.

In the meantime , Puntland leads the way always!😎

Faanbadanaa this kid.  Bosaso airport was funded by the Italians through UNOPS.  Garowe airport was also funded by Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development.

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

26 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

First of all you can't count (EVIDENCE ABOVE), so I'm going to give the Puntland a big FAIL for its education system.

1. Your government is a collection of crooks who chose themselves, with no mandate given to them by the people. FAIL. Somaliland's on the other hand was created by a constitution ratified by a majority of the people. The current President was voted in during an election which saw 80% of eligible voters turn out. Your president was picked by thiefs, pirates and robbers in smoke filled room. WIN FOR SOMALILAND

2. A GOVERNMENT MINISTER was literally MURDERED IN PUNTLAND last month. Al Shabab runs riot terrorizing your land - FAIL. Somaliland has been peaceful for nearly 30 years with no Al Shabab activity for nearly 15 years. WIN FOR SOMALILAND.

3. Puntland experienced no destruction at the hands of Afweyne, yet lags far behind Somaliland in infrastructure and development. The same Somaliland that had its biggest cities practically levelled to the ground. WIN FOR SOMALILAND.

4. Berbera port alone is undergoing a $450 million dollar rebuild, so your $180 million dollar port won't provide much competition. WIN FOR SOMALILAND.

5. Roads being rebuilt/redeveloped in SL: Berbera to Wajaale road - 260km, Berbera to Burco - 135km, Burco to Ceerigabo - 500km, Hargeisa to Looycaddo - 400km road. Yet you brag about 1 road - BIG WIN FOR SOMALILAND

Stop embarrassing yourself saaxiib.

Is that all you can come up with? in 30 years, no one big key infrastructure completed!!!! I did not even mention all the the planned infrastructure that are underway for Puntland such as Bosaso port extension, Garowe Galkio High Way, Garowe intercity High way. I listed the achievements with substance that have realised or under construction. 

Your biggest city Hargaisa does not have running water and only NOW the NGO's are promising money, where in Puntland Bursalax a mere village which did not exist before the civil war has a running water and all the necessary public services.

Also, your knowledge of pre war Somalia seems limited. Puntland suffered under Siad Barre and out villages had been destroyed and many of our people killed, imprisoned and forced to flee. In terms of infrastructure we had was the long highway, and later years the small seaport of Bosaso. That was it. We had to start from zero and rebuilt bit by bit.

Also stop lying you bloody Damiin, no Puntland minister was ever killed by terrorist. This is the problem with secessionist, you facts are hot air and lot of fart 😀

Also, you contradicting yourself. Other day you said Puntland was well run state. NOW when your bluff country is questioned, you backtrack on it😂😂 . I know truth hurts but at least be consistent.

YaxaaS   
5 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Hey Mr Damiin, Puntland has been in existence for only 21 years  and have achieved a lot of things is set out in the first place:

1. Finding a functioning government built on federalism. CHECK

2. To keep the peace and providing the public services in the absence of Central Government. CHECk

3. Built underdeveloped small towns into bustling cities. CHECK

3. Built two airports from scratch no where else in the Somali Republic has managed to undertake such a big infrastructure development. CHECK

4. A big 180 million dollar modern seaport being built as we speak. CHECK

3. 150 Km intercity high way under way in Ceeldahir. CHECK

You can basically say Puntland achieved more in 20 years than you could not achieve in 30 years. And you call yourself a country 😀😀

The Fuundi of Federalism

1, 2, 3, 3,4, 3 song,  our very own Brian Mcknight 

Somaliland

The Kuwaiti government pledged in 2011 to donate $10 million to renovate and modernise Hargeisa Egal International Airport and Berbera Airport.

Puntland me too

07/10/2013 A Grant Agreement was signed today in Kuwait between the Federal Republic of Somalia and the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development,  whereby the Fund extend a Grant of US Dollars ten million US Dollars (US$ 10,000,000), of which US$ six million will be allocated to finance the Garowe Airport Project in the Puntland State of Somalia.

Somaliland

In May 2016 the Government of Somaliland signed a 30-year agreement with DP World to develop and manage Berbera Port at a cost of $442 million.

Puntland me too

Apr 2017 P&O Ports has won a 30-year concession for the management and development of a multi-purpose port project at Bosasso in the Puntland State of Somalia. The approximate investment for the modern multi-purpose facility will be USD $336-million.

Somaliland

7 MW Solar Plant about to be commissioned in Berbera

Puntland Me too

Commencement to build Solar Plant 7MW in Bosaso

Djibouti

plant1.jpg.2ff0c93f587b2b5f3449c258bb9900df.jpg

A week later in Mars

plant.jpg.e20c37cbbb7a4f1e5e3853eec3ec1b74.jpg

Somaliland

Puntland  a week later

The reality of the politics of this project

Sida Somaliland from the chislers of Federalism,

To Amigo's point

If you're expecting wealth, resources, power and development to be shared / distributed equally in Somalia think again. These ports in Somalia show how much business is directed at the capitals port compared to regional ports. 

Resources flowing from the periphery (regions) to the core (capital) enriching the latter at the expense of the former as happened in 70s, 80s and at work again.

ports.jpg.35664033e26ea9bac559ee8795c44cf5.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Unlike the lying scheming inferiority-ridden dhbayaco, we do not photoshop stats. Port activity information is publicly viewable on Vesseltracker.com, you can view it yourself. I know it is probably shocking for to see that even Kismayo with all that is going around it is has more activity than your Bosaso:

npoa7.png.e53e855dfcd0f781ffe4ae2c5c93657f.png

That my friend what underachievement looks like 😁

So now that you can no longer use the photoshop excuse, how else are you going to explain away the pathetic activity level at your main port? 😁

I asked you what you have to show for the last 30 years, and you listed not a single meaningful project in your shithole of yogaland, you basically admitted you have nothing to show for the last 30 years.

Even your federalism sandbox is turning into a horrible nightmare where your loomaooyaan are getting slapped and abused by the Banadir boys. You have no cards to play, no voice with which to object, nothing to react with except for communal calaacal, and to to beg using the constitution as a prop.. now that is langaabnimo.

Learn your lesson, never ask a lander about achievements for he will always humiliate you 😁

Why did you cut the Somalia flag and country name out?

Screenshot_20200706-210907_Chrome.jpg.1483e3ce13372a1001cda6a54921f080.jpg

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

When all else fails and you are getting slapped around, claim the opposition is cheating!

You people are joke.

Just as in real life, Somaliland is karbaashing you useless pirates & faqash boys on SOL. Deal with it.

Who is so weak that is resorting isku jawaabi? Rely one account, 

1 minute ago, Amigos said:

You've just confirmed Bosaso being even less active than Kismayo, exactly my point 😁

it does not account all vessels,  are telling us Berbera is busier that Mogadishu?

YaxaaS   
WWW.GEESKAAFRIKA.COM

Hargeisa (HAN) January 7th, 2019. Regional Security and Stability Iniatiatives. Achievement against all the odds in the Horn of Africa, since 2010. The Geeska Africa Online review and reported by HAN...
WWW.SOMALILANDBIZ.COM

This year (2018) marks the 27th anniversay of Somaliland as an independent country and the team at SomalilandBiz have compiled and put together a list of the 'Top 10 Economic Achievements in...

Infra-structure

Hargeisa -Gabiley - Dila -Boorama Roads

Borama Bridge

Xumbo-Wayne Dam

241219958_xumbowayne.jpg.feabb70ae48c6d0d186a1dbf4aa45e39.jpg

Berbera Corridor

Berbera Airport

1598925130_berberaairportbefore.jpg.222e3ee041a07b93e9f70c1de31849b9.jpg

1192046793_berberaairportafter.thumb.jpg.f94f0e49572d7bb3613847db4ad154dd.jpg

Burco Ceerigaabo Road

Las Caanod Regenerated beyond recognition ;)

Berbera PORT

juxta.jpg.8a4562e071c90eca60a6ff5c2c060acb.jpg

Naval Base

1154579896_juneteenbase.jpg.bfc7c70a653325676770ca560b02597c.jpg

To be continued....

berbera airport before.jpg

bery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

YaxaaS   
1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

@YaxaaS,

Have some mercy on their sewage infested souls!!

Lol did he just say me and Amigo are the same person. Like you were accused of being Odwayne the other day. All for one and one for all!

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

Are you really that stupid? I wasn't making a comprehensive list of what Somaliland has achieved in 30 years, that would take days for me list. I was merely countering every little thing you were boasting Puntland has done, showing how Somaliland beats Puntland even in your hand-picked little list.

Here is one big infrastructure project Somaliland completed nearly 10 years ago.

EgalInternationalAirport.jpg

That was after your uncle Afweyne & your brother Morgan levelled it to the ground.

Puntland has been chasing Somaliland shadow ever since its founding, and it's nowhere near close to catching up with it. Stop allowing Pakistani's to rape your seas first, before you have the audacity to compare yourself with Somaliland.

Also, LEARN TO COUNT. 

😂😂🤪 30 years all you have to show for is one little glass building 👏👏👏👏 Go figure. We don't need to chase your shadow, we are well ahead. Two airports, Seaport all from scratch. Also, I forgot to mention 600 KM paved road that is being built from Garacad to Goldogob ( Ethopian border). Show me what you have built from scratch for 30 bloody years?

No wonder you are so bitter and full of hate. No recognition, no development, your biggest city lacks the basics such as running water, your youth are being raped and enslaved in Libya in their droves and all you have to give them is GAMBIA rejected us. How sad.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

One little glass building? show me one Airport in all of Puntland built half as well as Cigaal International. I'll wait.

YaxaaS has shown you how Somaliland development in just the last year dwarfs what you pathetic sewage people have tried to do in 20 years.

also, LEARN TO COUNT. First comes 1, then 2, then 3. That is your lesson for the day. I don't think your brain is capable of more than that right now.😁

Don't get mad Amigo 😂😂😂😂  am not interested in small little road here and there. I can show you 30 roads in Garowe alone. Show me meaningful infrastructure you started and finished? You can not even manage running water for your capital, what are you capable? You know what, may be you need to start with big rehab centre. Only then you will wake up  from your self induced comma and realise you have been lied to for 30 years.

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

it does not account all vessels,  are telling us Berbera is busier that Mogadishu?

No, we are not telling you.Those who monitor the port traffic around the world, are spelling it for you. :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

cadnaan1   
2 hours ago, YaxaaS said:
WWW.GEESKAAFRIKA.COM

Hargeisa (HAN) January 7th, 2019. Regional Security and Stability Iniatiatives. Achievement against all the odds in the Horn of Africa, since 2010. The Geeska Africa Online review and reported by HAN...
WWW.SOMALILANDBIZ.COM

This year (2018) marks the 27th anniversay of Somaliland as an independent country and the team at SomalilandBiz have compiled and put together a list of the 'Top 10 Economic Achievements in...

Infra-structure

Hargeisa -Gabiley - Dila -Boorama Roads

Borama Bridge

Xumbo-Wayne Dam

241219958_xumbowayne.jpg.feabb70ae48c6d0d186a1dbf4aa45e39.jpg

Berbera Corridor

Berbera Airport

1598925130_berberaairportbefore.jpg.222e3ee041a07b93e9f70c1de31849b9.jpg

1192046793_berberaairportafter.thumb.jpg.f94f0e49572d7bb3613847db4ad154dd.jpg

Burco Ceerigaabo Road

Las Caanod Regenerated beyond recognition ;)

Berbera PORT

juxta.jpg.8a4562e071c90eca60a6ff5c2c060acb.jpg

Naval Base

1154579896_juneteenbase.jpg.bfc7c70a653325676770ca560b02597c.jpg

To be continued....

berbera airport before.jpg

bery.jpg

The xumboweyne dam was built during siilaanyo government with Arab money 30 million us dollars and muusa biixi government announced it was failed project and the money was corrupted.

YaxaaS   
1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

The xumboweyne dam was built during siilaanyo government with Arab money 30 million us dollars and muusa biixi government announced it was failed project and the money was corrupted.

Shukran

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1