Bootindheere

The sick mind of a pirate!

30 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

😅 at least jousting with you is good for a laugh, I will give you that Tillamook.

By the way you should try our "extra" flavour fish next time you're in SL, it's got a little kick to it 😁

What’s that... fish served on a bed of  Khat leaves garnished with spices, lime and olive oil.😁

19 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

This is my point.

P.S. no other Somali can teach Somaliland a thing about consensus. After all, we are the only Somali democracy that has had elections in the last 50 years.

The consensus you speak of is a collection of crooks and bought-off geeljire gathering in a smoke filled room, deciding which one of them is the lead crook and which one of the fake "states" they've created is actually a "state". Not a single one of them has a mandate given to him by the people he claims to "represent". Neither does the "constitution" we've been discussing.

To your first point: Did you say last 50 years, really? That must be a typo or you actually serious?😁

To your second point: Nobody gives a flying fart about the consensus within your h@bar clan. If you want things to move you best get all your fellow Somalis onboard otherwise keep chasing your tail like a rabid mutt till eternity.

And to your last point. The crookedness of Somali politicians is not news.

48 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

1. I meant what I said - where has there been a Somali democracy where free and fair elections have been held by civilians, in the last 50 years? I'm talking about elections where the people vote, not where backroom deals between crooks decide which one of them wins.

2. In the most recent Somaliland elections (2017), there was at least 63%+ turnout in every region of Somaliland, with Awdal turnout near 80%. International observers noted " Throughout the election period, Somalilanders demonstrated their support for the rule of law and constitutional process, voting peacefully and in significant numbers and the mission applauds this ongoing commitment to peaceful participation in an impressively open electoral system".  

3. I don't disagree - Somalis politicians are often crooked. Then again, most politicians in the world are crooked, we know all about that in the UK for example. However, to call those in the Somalia "parliament" and "government" merely crooked is being generous to them. They are unelected parasites. Case in point - one of your MP's gets kidnapped and murdered just outside your capital yesterday, and nothing will be done about it. This is because 1. your "government" is incapable of doing anything about it and 2. the people don't care that some random unelected politician is killed, especially considering these civilians are being murdered by the 1000's, with no-one giving a damn. 

Ok, besides your generous lies, what is your point?

Khadafi   

The tit for tat arguements continue. While the poor folks are suffering from malnourishment and lack basic health care diaspora members are  content with name calling. War Hooy war aan ni sheego. Reer koonforta  wey ku daashay the never ending feuds. Soma

Khadafi   
1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

1. I meant what I said - where has there been a Somali democracy where free and fair elections have been held by civilians, in the last 50 years? I'm talking about elections where the people vote, not where backroom deals between crooks decide which one of them wins.

2. In the most recent Somaliland elections (2017), there was at least 63%+ turnout in every region of Somaliland, with Awdal turnout near 80%. International observers noted " Throughout the election period, Somalilanders demonstrated their support for the rule of law and constitutional process, voting peacefully and in significant numbers and the mission applauds this ongoing commitment to peaceful participation in an impressively open electoral system".  

3. I don't disagree - Somalis politicians are often crooked. Then again, most politicians in the world are crooked, we know all about that in the UK for example. However, to call those in the Somalia "parliament" and "government" merely crooked is being generous to them. They are unelected parasites. Case in point - one of your MP's gets kidnapped and murdered just outside your capital yesterday, and nothing will be done about it. This is because 1. your "government" is incapable of doing anything about it and 2. the people don't care that some random unelected politician is killed, especially considering these civilians are being murdered by the 1000's, with no-one giving a damn. 

Here comes the tit for tar arguements, Did you know that somaliland, soomaliya oo dhan basically lack malnourishmeny and receive 80% of their nourishment from us AID. Why not tackle those issues instead of wasting your time defending a tiny black african that is un-recognised. Most of the SL people cant afford schools as all schools are privatized.

Xalli your belly and your basic issues and then talk big. Glossy words, high sounding wods, does not change the fact its clan fiefdom your talking about and your refuting another another clan fiefdom, Just as your great grand fathers used to  insult each other under big trees and camels your, times have changed. Instead of gabayo its the internet.. We have a banaadiri saaying. Canjeerada sida i koreeyso aa la cunaa.   Kor ka bilow.  

26 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

No lies. Facts, each and every one of them. Refute them if you can.

Just cuz you say so, don’t make it true. 

58 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Whichever way you look at it, Somaliland's international profile rises year on year. Just a few weeks ago we've sat as equals with your government, mediated by international observers, to the loud braying of your lead yoga enthusiast Deni begging for attention somewhere in Garowe. Did anyone pay him any attention? 

Nope 😁

The question really is, what do you have to show for the last 30 years? 

I can show you Hargeisa, a city fully destroyed and rebuilt anew, you can tour the international port facilities of Berbera, or the world-class educational facilities at Abarso... but dear dhåbyaco, what exactly can you show us? 

Even the federalist safe-space you dreamed of is turning into a circa 91 nightmare where the Banadir boys are giving you back-of-the-hand treatment and hence all the recent "tolaay yaa constitution ah" calaacal 😁

Its quite clear who is on the back foot. 

Well, I’m not the one pursing a failed policy of seeking international recognition. So on that front you gotta admit what an utter failure the hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros are. That is if we are being upfront here.

The pirates on the other hand are the epitome of success. Just see how Mother Somalia rises from the ashes as it rebuilds its Federalist institutions.

Your sorry ass can thank me and Puntland for that.😁

Khadafi   
1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

I don't disagree with anything you've said. The issues within Somaliland that you've highlighted are real. But here is a reality you don't want to hear. The biggest roadblock to Somaliland's effort to address issues is the xaasidnimo of Somalia. They are happy blocking every step (or at least trying to) Somaliland is taking to create real progress, just so they can claim they have a say in Somaliland. It's pathetic. Instead of fixing the vastly bigger problems they have in their own lands, they are preoccupied with trying to bring down Somaliland.  

Recognition is not going be the panacea that fixes everything for Somaliland. But with it, Somaliland would be in a much better position to address the issues you have highlighted. Every man and his proverbial dog knows this. Somalia knows this. However, their xaasidnimo will not allow someone else to progress while they themselves are stuck in a worse hellhole.

I have no issues admitting what the reality on the ground is for the average Somalilander. What I will not allow is for those that would rather we get pulled back into into their state of utter despair than to enjoy peace and progress, to try to tell us right from wrong.

Dhibkeeda ee leedahay marki qofka taarikhda meel khalad oo ka bilaabo. When the english gaalo cadaanka left and the Italians left, Aadan Cadde met  the respected somali nationalists. They wanted unfication. Aadan Cadde  wuxuu ku jawaabay "walaalayal ma is qaadna". Meaning can we do it. And they did it. And old english hag, the british should not divide somalis. Thats my opinion. Regarding the xaasidnimo.  Somaliland had peace and stability while the south was in turmoil and is still is some way.  I guess you get political legitmacy by invoking xiqd and xasiidnimo. That explains whye Muuse Biixi in a bizarre interview was  saying "KOONFURTA ayaa na so weerereyso, afweyne".  My friend most of  those  people in that epoch are either old or senile.  Silaanyo   was minister, most of the p senile /very old political elite  served in the republic. Like it or not. Most public roads,  dekedda berbera all major infrastracture was built by somali tax money.   The question you should direct your anger towards  to is 30 waa waa wakhti dheer., What have they accomplished in terms of public schools, basic health care,  being self-sufficent.  The south is much worse but whats lacking in you in self criticism.  Look  at Suldaankas post. Boasting about  the poor african countrey  "gambia" discussed about  Somaliland and  potraying that as if it somekind of  a blessing from god.  Hold  your leaders to account.  Soomaliweyn waa wanaag.  ee maaha khasab.,  In my personal opinion  the triangle town can secceede if they want.  Laakin qabaailada kale ma ku qaysbaysin? Bal ka warama iyaga hadday rebaan in ey idinka rabaan in ey idinka na goaan.   The circle arguements continues. Nothing changed.  200 years  your grand fathers were sitting under trees and using poems in your clan feuds. Now its clan feuds. While Banaadir was producing religious literacy and religious settlements and lived in peace.   Your people  were praising religious  liturgy made fron Baraawe.  Xaasidnimo meeshan ma jiree ee waa jaahilnimo.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Amigos said:

You are not pursuing independence, but saying we have nothing to show for the last 30 years is, objectively, inaccurate. And the fact that it is stated by a dhbyaco of all people turns what would've otherwise been an innocent inaccurate statement to the joke of the century 😁 

On every aspect of life we are objectively doing better today than we did 5 years ago, let alone 30 years. 

I have given examples of what I have to show for the last 30 years, I have plenty more to list. You would struggle hard to tell us what you as a dhbayaco have to show for the last 30 years, and unlike SL, you have not suffered the destruction of your major cities or +1M landmines planted in your territory to overcome. 

And you still have nothing.

Worse still, your little safety-cocoon of federalism is turning into the stuff of nightmares where your obese leader barks from the rooftops to sit on the big table when Somaliland and Somalia are sitting as equals in Djibouti and he is ignored, or when the Banadir boys decide to flex on you and you literally have no recourse but to calaacal about the constitution like a loomaooyaan.

Anyone in your bleak situation would be mad too 😁

Bleat all you like like a constipated doe. The fact remains, No ictiraaf for h@braha aan sedexda ku qabno.

To make matters worse, the red carpet treatment recently in Djibouti is the continuation of the long walk back into the fold of the political federal system of Somalia. Now you can say otherwise, but the Farmaajo administration —like the few before him— is slowly reeling back the estranged hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros. 

Puntland on the other hand, is slowly chiseling away at the detractors of federalism, like the laangaab northerners and southerners who at every turn want to hide behind the 4.5 power sharing agreement as if it some inheritance from a long lost cousin. That alone should suffice as victory if you want to compare yourselves to us.

This nation is a federal republic, my daft amigo, no one clan will be allowed to secede. Granted the civil war has taken its toll on many segments of  Somali society but in the end, Mother Somalia is roaring back full steam ahead.  Let your sorry ass not be left behind clutching to defunct foolishness. I urge you to support the blue flag and quit being retarded, on purpose.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Khadafi,

Saaxiib, do you like to hear your own BS and call it history? Is that why you are indulging so much of it because it tastes good to you? Or do you think pretending to know the history of Somaliland when you have no Freaking idea of it will fly in here? Is that the racket you are trying to pull in here?

No mate, that won't do.

And I say that, for the first round of the get-go, let me tell you that what late Mr. Adan Cadde said when the first group of Somaliland political folks arrived in Mogadishu in 1960 was to say: "Laba qaawani isma qaado". 

And he meant that in the sense of alluding that the union will be ill-advised from his point of view, and therefore, economically, we may not make it, as the would-be newly formed Somali Republic, was his conclusion.

So that is the "bastardized history" in which you are peddling in here. Hence, consider that as a charitable correction on my part.

Secondly, Somaliland in the last thirty years has done and achieved as an unrecognized state what she could never have attained as that of being part and parcel of a recognized State call the Somali Republic.

Now, that means to us, Somaliland, with warts and all, at least in its present incarnation, is infinitely much more preferable, and has much more development under her belt than what she was (or had achieved) in that long and dark thirty years in which she was a "political hostage" to another country's sovereignty. 

But, by almighty's grace, we are free from all that as of the present time.

Thirdly, if Somalia had any redeeming feature at this juncture of her existence, she wouldn't be the state she is in now. Particularly as that of being a "glorified UN Trusteeship" under the "legal supervision" of some American fellow call Mr. James Swan. Which is what your beloved Somalia is in its real political actuality of today.

Whilst, on the other hand, she is also nothing but a "geographical expressions" in which US tests its sophisticated armory on every freaking day, like so much of a Wild-West's lawless terrain. In particular, when the US, on the other hand, is chasing some wretched misfits call Al-Shabaab's terrorists, who in turn, of course, has the rest of the territory of Somalia as a place to run it as they see fit.

This is your Somalia in which you are "advertising" for us to join in, my friend.

There was an old Somali proverb that had it (and I am paraphrasing in here): "that before you part company with your money at the cobbler's shop, see to it to check shoes he is wearing" (or words to that effect).

Subsequently, when one reads, daily, the sense of the "incoherency" that is the political reality of Somalia, I keep thinking about that "wounding line" from Mr. Rudyard Kipling's controversial poem (call recessional), which had it:

"......A lesser breeds with no laws......"

And that is your present-day Somalia to a tee, my friend. And it's an "apt definition" of its political reality, just in case you are not getting the "gist" of it.

Consequently, all I can say is that, no, I am afraid, we in Somaliland have no desire to be in a "political union" with such a place call Somalia, and with such people till the end of times.

Fourthly, as for what you alleged as the "three cities" of Somaliland, or some alleged "triangle" of the place, I will have you know, that no such thing exists in Somaliland.

And, of course, I, myself, am from Sanaag region. So it may be the silly talk in which you have picked up on the internet. But Somaliland had entered that doomed union with Somalia in one piece (from East to West) in 1960. And she had ended it as one piece in 1991.

Furthermore, the "icing-of-the-cake" is that she is ready to demonstrate that very "salient fact" in any UN-supervised public referendum, just in case you wish to be disabused from this foggy and clannish idea in which you are parading with it in here.

Moreover, she will be able to show you (and anyone else who may be so desired to be shown) that in every region of Somaliland (all six of them) that a healthy majority, not a mere majority, but more than north of 70% (if not more) are more than happy to "assent" to Somaliland's independence.

Particularly, if that is the only way the UN and the "powers-that-be" can lift this dead weight call Somalia from Somaliland's neck, and make a future directions where they could go their own separate direction or ways if they so choose to do it in a free and fair public plebiscite organized by themselves.

And that, in turn, means they can merrily continue to exist in their country call Somalia with its "lesser breeds and no laws" sort of "pernicious political reality".

Whilst, on the other hand, we in Somaliland, can go on, in turn, with our lives as we see fit. Particularly, in a legally recognized independent State of our own right, at least in a de-jure sense of the word, given that we are now already a de-facto one.

Ina Cawil Mucjiso, Mudane Oodka, first of all welcome back, and secondly I thought I washed that hogwash off you the last time you were here.

Independence, dejure or not, and all manner of word play will not change the fact that h@braha are still Somalia and Somalia is h@braha.  Marka maxaa tala ah? 😁

In a different thread I stated maybe Cape Verde and SĂŁo TomĂ© and Principe might be another destination to go bribe in search of the elusive Ictiraaf. This way at least the Marfashes of Hargaysa will get to learn about the geography of new places and Biixi can claim the expenditure as legit Ministry of education outflows.😂

Once again welcome back.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

12 minutes ago, Amigos said:

We are not talking about what you dhbayaco console each other with in your local mafrish, we are only interested in facts. Here are a few: 

Somaliland and Somalia sat on the big table as equals. Fact.

Obese Deni brayed like a donkey from Garowe, no one cared. Fact. 

There is a reason why you are unable to answer the very simple question of what do you have to show for the last 30 years? Your territory is the only territory that escaped the destruction of the civil war, and yet if Ayeeyo Aamina Boqor was to be resurrected today, the place would not look all too different from where she remembers her escapades to have taken place all those years ago 😁

Here is one more fact for you: 

Right now, as you read these words, there is exactly one vessel docking at your Bosaso port, and zero vessels are expected. Meanwhile Berbera and Mogadishu.. well, lets just say the situation there is markedly different 😁

jka81fhg.png.8683de97ade083c75848ba86a8cbf60b.png

There is a reason why you are not interested in discussing what you've done over the last 30 years, dont let me catch you repeating that phrase again 😁

Beyond your lack of meaningful achievements over a period of 3 decades, you've been relegated to the status of loomaooyaan today begging the Banadir boys for mercy, they say history doesnt repeat itself but it often rhymes. Nightly cries of "tolaay yaa constitution ah" emanating from Garowe can be heard throughout the lands.

Hey Mr Damiin, Puntland has been in existence for only 21 years  and have achieved a lot of things is set out in the first place:

1. Finding a functioning government built on federalism. CHECK

2. To keep the peace and providing the public services in the absence of Central Government. CHECk

3. Built underdeveloped small towns into bustling cities. CHECK

3. Built two airports from scratch no where else in the Somali Republic has managed to undertake such a big infrastructure development. CHECK

4. A big 180 million dollar modern seaport being built as we speak. CHECK

3. 150 Km intercity high way under way in Ceeldahir. CHECK

You can basically say Puntland achieved more in 20 years than you could not achieve in 30 years. And you call yourself a country 😀😀