Bootindheere

The sick mind of a pirate!

10 minutes ago, Amigos said:

The central point of this discussion actually has little to do with Sool, Sanaag and Mudug. Its about conformity to the constitution you are invoking. 

The constitution is explicit in that pre-1991 regions are the sole basis for state boundaries, no ifs, no buts, no maybes.. the final state of the resultant boundary (from the merger of 2 or more regions) is to be settled at a future date, but it will always be based on pre-1991 regions as explicitly stated in your constitution.

This is clearly above your comprehension capabilities, you are not doing you side any justice here.. I suggest you sub your superiors in... perhaps a change of usernames is also in order oo malaha Mastermind waad ku degdegtey 😁

😀 Soomalidu waxau ku maahmaahdaa qofkastaba wuxuu yahay buu kumoodaa. If you that type of a guy that hides behind different user name when they lose an argument, I am not.

Your argument had everything to do with Sool/Sanaag & Canyn. You are trying to dismiss clear violation of the constitution by the country's legislature and equating that to a claim by a state boundaries that has not been defined, no commision has came up with any recommendations and  no parliament has ratified it. The paragraph (5) is stipulating how in the future (shall) (Somali: doonaa), the commission will base it's recommendation on pre 1991 regions. Intaas hadad fahmi la'adahay aan isla meeraysano dee😀

13 hours ago, Mr X said:

Isn’t Galmudug 1.5 State which is less than the 2 gobols needed for mamul goboled. But it is still a state despite what the constitution says.

Same thing with the new senators of banadir.

You are wrong. Galmudug is a federal member state, whilst Benadir is NOT. That is why Cabdiraxmaan Cabdshikuur likened giving senatorial seats to Benadir —before first agreeing on it status as the national capital, or whether it shall become a federal member state as well—to putting the cart in front of the horse. It just won’t work.

The way forward is first agree on the status of the capital and then seek representation for it. Not the other way round.

4 hours ago, Amigos said:

Your constitution only acknowledges pre-1991 regions, there is no room to create new regions based on clan boundaries. The commission you speak of has nothing to do with reconfiguring regional borders, its job, as stated explicitly in the text, is to delineate state borders. You seem to be really struggling to differentiate states and regions, no one is this thick, you are just playing dumb.. to the amusement of forum readers 😁

Constitution text:

A.48 (2) "No single region can stand alone. Until such time as a region merges with another region(s) to form a new Federal Member State, a region shall be directly administered by the Federal Government for a maximum period of two years."

A.49 (5) "Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991."

(6) "Based on a voluntary decision, two or more regions may merge to form a Federal Member State."

You are a layman, I suggest you leave this for Puntlanders with fewer disabilities 😁

This is ridiculously  getting hilarious. You are trying to mislead the masses but not me :) :) 

Sxb no namecalling will get you off the hook when your lies and motivation is exposed. Do you even know what you talking about? You trying to sound smart by bringing article 48 which is got nothing to do with boundaries delimitation that is 49. 

I know 30 years of hitting your head on the wall had its sideffects of "Damiinimo" and nothing goes into your skulls. As I told your other times , go read my well presented counter argument of your futile attempt to score points on clear violation of the constitution and refute it point by point. All I seen from you is mudding the waters and quoting one paragraph of a whole lot article. You acting like the extremeist religious groups who will quote you one verse of the Quran without reading the context of the chapter or verses that follow. Amazing

52 minutes ago, Amigos said:

You should sit it out sxb, you have embarrassed beesha plenty in this exchange, deep down you know it too.

Let your betters try and clean up your mess.. This is clearly above your pay grade. The tragedy in all of this is that you actually thought it would be a good idea to use Mastermind as username 😁

Damiinimo continues. So you speak for Beesha 😀😀😀 They sent the worst  Damiin of all Damiins Beeshu Marka, don't you agree😀🤣😀 

Who told you it was good idea to use the Somali constitution that you know nothing about to score points for Beesha? Was it Muuse ? 

You embarrassed yourself enough so you should end there for damage limitation at least for the Beesha's sake because at least you can come back from this by using one of your other aliases. I suggest you to take the nickname Damiin it rhymes well with 30 years of hitting the head on the wall.

For the record I don't speak for no Beel. I am my own man who has self belief in what Allah the Almighty bestowed on me.

26 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

However much @Mastermindwants to roll around in the dirt, crying like an insolent child, the basis for Puntland is clannism and does not abide the constitution.

Their objection to the 13 Benadir seats is also based on clannism. 

Adiga Haji Muran, as I told you before no point of wasting my time with your nonsense. I am dealing with the best Damiin that Beesha could send, marka adiga just keep trolling the place.

16 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Do you need another lesson in reading comprehension? I'd be happy to oblige.

Again, I am dealing with the Kabiir of Damiinis. I don't have time for the inferior Damiin 😀. At least your Kabir can whitewash things and sound clever when he's not. Adigu you are full of hot air.

21 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lol good for you for recognizing that Amigos is your Kabiir 😁

Clearly the reading comprehension lessons I've been giving you are working. I'm glad I'm having a positive influence on you 😁

Once Damiin, always Damiin evident here 😃😃😃😃😃

4 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

How very insolent of you...

Detention it is for you.

You were making such good progress too..

True, I always make progress. It is good you know your place 😂

32 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Notice they never get near Somaliland waters - I wonder why that is?

@Mastermind, any ideas?

I want to see if you've been paying attention in class 😁

Is it the fish stinks, is that why?

4 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

The point is that Galmudug was given federal member state status, without meeting the prerequisite needed to become a state. It is made up of only 1.5 gobols, whereas a minimum of 2 gobols are needed for a region to become a federal member state.

Therefore, if the constitution can be circumvented to give Galmudug that status, then there should be no objection when the constitution is circumvented for Benadir.

No one will “circumvent” the constitution.

Benadir is no galMudug. Benadir is the nation’s capital and the seat of the Federal government. That alone should suffice for it not to be compared to any other place in Somalia.

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

Notice they never get near Somaliland waters - I wonder why that is?

@Mastermind, any ideas?

I want to see if you've been paying attention in class 😁

It is well known the qaldaan fish off the h@bar coastline are never in the seas when the illegal fishing vessels come over. The fish are busy chewing Khat in the Marfashes of the adjacent coastal towns.😂

14 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I'm going to have to fail you for that, very poor effort.

You Puntlanders are so useless that even your Pirates are unable to scare away some fishing boats. You're putting the warrior mentality of Somalis to shame, letting Pakistani fishermen rape your seas. Have some self-respect for once and fight back.

We already took things in advance 😂😂 No need to do anything. 

10 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

The constitution requires that a Federal State must be made up of a minimum of 2 regions/gobols. Galmudug has 1.5 regions/gobols. Ergo, it's existence circumvents the constitution.

Remember, smarty pants, that in the last madal Qaran that galMudug was excepted from the clause by all stakeholders at that meeting. 

Now you can say well why not give Benadir the same exception and that’s  a legitimate question. However, you should remember everything in Somalia is based on consensus and an agreement. It’s one thing to want something, but it is a totally different matter to convince your fellow Somalis to let you have it.

Take for instance, your ill fated dream of someday somaliland becoming an independent and internationally recognized country in the world. Your clan would love it, but unfortunately you haven’t convinced enough other Somalis to that end, nor have your offered anything in return. So sadly for you lot, 30 years plus later you have nothing to show for it but be turned down by heavy accented Gambian parliaments.😁