Bootindheere

The sick mind of a pirate!

You seem to be obsessed with the pirates. Stop the hatred and cuqdad man. Politics is a game and people will not always see things the same way. The reason you are crying is because you want Beeshaada to have their way and sadbursi, the others want the opposite.

Puntland is basing its debate on the constitution, make your case and put it forward, stop with name calling and threats. In somalia no tribe or group can have their way but the only way is through negotiations and convincing each other.

40 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

You seem to be obsessed with the pirates. Stop the hatred and cuqdad man. Politics is a game and people will not always see things the same way. The reason you are crying is because you want Beeshaada to have their way and sadbursi, the others want the opposite.

Puntland is basing its debate on the constitution, make your case and put it forward, stop with name calling and threats. In somalia no tribe or group can have their way but the only way is through negotiations and convincing each other.

Iska daa niiclahaan: He is merely a desperate m0ryaan looking for something  new to loot.

Boowe, Bootindheere, Benadir ain’t getting no senate seats that are not constitutional, so put a sock on your bililiqo wet dreams.😂

Ayaan Xirsi waxeey sabab ugadhigtaa diinta Islamka oo eey kabaxday in lagu qasbayay guur eeysan rabin oo eey kasoocarartay.  Reer Ayaan Xirsi wax walbo kafilo.

16 minutes ago, Apophis said:

What kind of faggot language is “boowe”? Is that how pirate fags address each other?

I can’t wait until Somaliland crushes the pirates next year.

You should know, fruitcake. 😂

12 minutes ago, Bootindheere said:

Ayaan Xirsi waxeey sabab ugadhigtaa diinta Islamka oo eey kabaxday in lagu qasbayay guur eeysan rabin oo eey kasoocarartay.  Reer Ayaan Xirsi wax walbo kafilo.

Cantrabaqashkaas oo dhan waxaa kaa keenaya bililiqo lagaama yeelayo miyaa?😆

Boontindheere, ogow what Farmaajo giveth and the pirates Kings taketh.

7 hours ago, Amigos said:

You cant cry foul and run to the constitution now, the same constitution that states: 

"Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991".

Puntland completely disregarded that and claims borders based on clan territory. 

Not entirely clear why you think the constitution will save you. You're in a very difficult situation, I suggest you come up with a better argument 😁

Wow, Amigos, seems like you are capable of making a cogent debatable argument when you don’t have you head up your rear end.

You are right. The constitution does say what you’ve mentioned above. The difference however is that Benadir is not a federal member state yet. So until that is agreed upon by stakeholders the argument holds. Farmaajo cannot decree into existence 13 new senatorial position without the constitutional amendment.

Now go ahead and defend Farmaajo’s illegal acts since he has now become your favorite president since Jaalle Siad Barre.😁

5 hours ago, Amigos said:

You are waffling 😁

The constitution you are clutching at is not adhered to by Puntland in the first place, in what world is it ok for them to now invoke it and feign outrage? 

The fact that the best argument you can cobble together goes against the very foundation of your regional statelet shows how tough your situation is, you really are out of plays here.

The question really is: are you willing to sacrifice your claimed clan borders and limit your regional statelet to Bari and Nugaal only, in order to have better constitutional footing in this debate? 

Very difficult position 😁

Nothing difficult about adhering to the law of the land. That is of course, if all stakeholders in Somalia agree to what you said above.

So until then, the point you’re trying to make is moot, I am afraid.

Mr X   

Isn’t Galmudug 1.5 State which is less than the 2 gobols needed for mamul goboled. But it is still a state despite what the constitution says.

Same thing with the new senators of banadir.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Amigos said:

You cant cry foul and run to the constitution now, the same constitution that states: 

"Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991".

Puntland completely disregarded that and claims borders based on clan territory. 

Not entirely clear why you think the constitution will save you. You're in a very difficult situation, I suggest you come up with a better argument 😁

I am sorry to say that your argument is flawed and childish.

First of all, you are equating a claim by a state to the country's legislature adding or changing an article in the constitition without the due process. Your comparison would have been fair and right if Puntland put forward a bill in the upper house stating it's boundaries as half of Mudug, 2/3 of Sanaag so on and forth and getting it voted on by the half of the senators present regardless what the constitution say. So my friend your argument does not hold water and you are just trying to sideline Puntland's claim of Sool & Sanaag.

Secondy, Puntland's constitution states that it comprises the five regions of Mudug, Nugaal, Bari, Sool, Sanaag and the district of Buhodle. It does not define boundaries and left that out. So only Buhodle would satisfy your flawed argument.

Finally, The (1) & "(2) of article 49, which precede Number (5 ) of the same article 49 you quoted there state that:

(1) The number and boundaries of the Federal Member States shall be determined by the House of the People of the Federal Parliament.

(2) The House of the People of the Federal Parliament, before determining the number and boundaries of the Federal Member States, shall nominate a national commission which shall study the issue, and submit a report of its findings with recommendations to the House of the People of the Federal Parliament.

Therefore accordingly, the boundaries of the Dowlad Goboleeds are not yet determined and hence whatever claims or contra claims by the said states are not final until the Boundaries Commision submits its recommendations to both houses of the parliament and both of them pass them with majority. So, all states including Puntland's boundaries await to Boundaries Commision to define them according how the constitution stipulates i.e Number (5) of article 49 that you quoted there: (5) Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991. Number (1) & (2) set the foundation of (5) and it is intended for the commision to base their findings and reccomdations on the basis of this law and the parliament to debate and pass on those basis. So when you read the constitution read the whole article and not bits and pieces that suit you.

2 hours ago, Amigos said:

You are waffling too my friend, is this really the best argument you have? 😁

There is a simple question here, and it is this: 

What is the constitutional basis for Puntland's claimed clan borders? 

There is none. The constitution only acknowledges the old 18 regions of the former Somali Republic, the fact that you are bringing up partial districts, villages and other clan territory and still think you have a point to argue makes me question whether you've had your breakfast this morning 😁

The letter of your constitution has no room for clan borders:

"Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991".

Under such strict definitions, the districts of buuhoodle and Badhan have no room to exist as stand-alone regions.

What makes your situation really bad is that PL is the only entity in the former Somali Republic that is calling for clan borders, basically you are alone in this. Very tough sell my friend, you need to come up with a better argument. Even Tillamook had more sense than to try and defend the constitutionality of clan borders 😁

Blah Blah 😂. You can't refute my argument point by point so you have to waffle right?

I have seen other secessionist too, you flip flip from one thing to another when your lies are exposed. You are going from Puntland broke the constitution to  you are the only this that. We can argue the reasoning of Puntland claiming clan borders another day if you want but stick to the topic.

I repeat myself again, read the whole article 49. The constitution deferred so many decisions such as the status of the capital, the number of states, the boundaries the states shall have, for the parliament (the two houses) to set up a committee that shall make recommendations and submit it to parliament based on their findings, then parliament can then accept or reject.

At stands, no boundaries committee exist that made recommendations and no parliament ever ratified any such bill. Therefore, there is no law that Puntland could break as it never existed. The article 49 in English speaks in the future tense "shall" so is the Somali version here: https://unpos.unmissions.org/sites/default/files/old_dnn/120913 Somali Federal Constitution (Final Somali version).pdf

You ask: What is the constitutional basis for Puntland's claimed clan borders?

It was always based on Puntland's constitution which predates the federal constitution. Puntland constitution was written in 1998, and claims five regions Mudug, Nugal, Bari, Sool, Sanaag and district of Buhodle. My guess is Buhodle district might be rejected by the Boundary committee but the rest can pass. I also think Puntland will campaign to change article 49 (5) to keep Buhodle as part of it's boundaries. 

2 minutes ago, Amigos said:

You did not provide any cogent argument to be refuted. 

This is what the constitution you are desperately invoking states: 

"Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991".

And here is Puntland's claimed clan boundaries: 

Ebsn8HMWkAAnQWK.jpg.80729b1356f9802692b2b83a5508f617.jpg

There is no room for manoeuvres, you need to come up with a better argument that can not subsequently be used to dismantle the very foundation of your statelet 😁

The "boundaries" phrasing you are desperately grasping at is not a loophole that allows borders that do not conform to pre-1991 regions to be created. Any borders must adhere to pre-1991 regions as explicitly stated in the constitution. Hadii faro waaweyn laguugu qoro:  whatever boundaries are agreed will always be in line with the pre 1991 regions, but the make up of the regions joining (and thus resultant boundaries) is subject to change. 

Back to the drawing board for you

🤪🤪🤪 you can not refute because you realised your argument has no leg to stand and facts don't suit your agenda: to sideline Puntland's claim.  You are trying to hide behind Mogadishu's plain illegal matalaad to score a point in the Sool/Sanaag dispute with such a weak argument. You were expecting people will not read the constitution and will just take your word for it. Not with me son.

I repeat at it stands No law has Puntland broke. So come up with something else to deny Puntland's territorial boundaries of Sool and Sanaag and Cayn. 

Xaaji Muran, adna ma iskeentay. I don't have time for Muran bilaa macna go read my destruction of his argument and deal with it point by point. You are trying to salvage your fellow's embarrassment in vain. 

2 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Reading comprehension - it's helluva drug - try it sometime.

Is that your other names here? Hadaan gartay waxa muranka uraadinaysid. Man go back to old self and come with better argument to counter Puntland's territorial claim.