Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

future shock

Muriidi   

someone help me... i went into shock back in 1991 and just woke up! i can deal with all the techno

but what's up with all the robots ? ..i mean people.. whenever i meet somalis i feel tempted to look for the battery.

i refuse to become a cyborg ...laqabsan maayo...

is it impolite to say the truth ..citizen checkmate...but what if you're not a citizen but yourself a member of the global community?

i mean does anyone seriously believe in necessary evil or the existance of a satan gene in our d.n.a.?

i didn't study nifaq in school and i remember being thrown out of social sciences which was just a lesson about E.U. Arab League A.U. etc.

is it haram to say the truth ...is it like alcolhol ? must we wait till akhira? i don't know enlighten me...

any way jungle rule darwin daressalam darfur whatever!...tibet mise taiwan ama tailan honolulu...hee namibia...haa senegal iyaa? ar ghambia...mise malaysia...amay tahay tiflisi?...

is hamas allied troops is israel republican guard what does the political map 2008 really look like? why does alqaeda sound like ehud barak excuse my lingo.

no i still don't get it...confucious makes more sense.

project pegasus terminated.

next time w'ell talk about icarus and casparov..naa just kidding i won't blow your cover.

cafis is a two way street. :rolleyes:

Paragon   

Maya, anaa kaa dheer (I am speaking on behalf of the squirrel). Why it does that is a mystery. I remember in pimary school, one was scavenging on the galeey spills cooked for us, and I shouted anaa kaa dheer and it stood tall, then, I threw one hell of dhaxar cad at without missing it. It staggered towards me and I felt it was gonna strangle me lol. I ran.

nuune   

This guy is total fun, welcome to SOL yaa muriidi.

Your first post wasn't a waste indeed.

As you summarized: cafis is a two way street.

Ibtisam   

I could not make heads or tails out of it, BUT I am more interested in paragon and Faheemas story. SAY what?? Are you guys serious? What if I say it in English, I will try it next time I walk through the park icon_razz.gif

Screw the cafis, i wanna know what you are smoking Muridi smile.gif

Faheema,L0L@anaa kaa dheer. You know,that is Bs? The squirrel runs like football running back, 10yards and he stops to regroup.LOL,OK,i made that up. The real reason the dabagaale stands up is that, squirrels first smell humans(he runs when your catar bakhur comes thru) and then when you speak,he is 10full yard ahead and hence he wonders where the qeylo(dhamis) comes from.[Logical answer which i came up with as well]. smile.gifsmile.gif

nuune   

^^^ He looks like he has bein drinkin baada ya kaazi :D

by the way guys, the squirrel ONLY understand Somali, try other languages and it won't respond.

Yaa xasuusto bahal dabangaale u eg, oo la yiraahdo Kadabshiir, they dwell in dudunta dhaxdooda, very strong and beaufitull face

Faheema.   

^LoL@the squirrel ONLY understand Somali, :D I think FB's 1st theory sounds more convincing lol

Ibti, Blessed is right...it only responds to Somali so far, I also tried it lol

Ps. You lot are just plain mean...hijacking muriidi 's first ever thread :D

He is Soomaaliya. Soomaaliya as a state ceasted to exist in late '90, and probably along a junk of Soomaali people. [statelessly wandering around the world, and the rest wishing they too would like go as well -- buufis?]

If it, the Soomaali state along with her citizens, awoke now, it hardly would recognize how the world's politics realigned and the tremendous advancement of technology

Apartheid. Panama. Manuel Noriega. Soviet Union. Goorbajoof. Thatcher. Ciraaq invading Kuweyd.

Those were the last subjects Soomaaliya and her citizens heard before it fell into a deep coma, which it is still in.

Eniwey, Muriidi Abanuur Abati, soo mood oo soo dhaaf.