Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

London Photo Tour...Need I say more ?

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

first of all thanks for the tip, i wasn't going England to see btlf streets or houses or etc, but just to met my good old freinds,and if they are happy for where they stay, then i must respect it, By the way do i need to buy a Mask, you keep saying smells bad,?, beside that how is everything else?

c/salam

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Originally posted by Mujahid:

Buubto and Lakkad did you make it?

Yes I did made it mujaahid thanks for asking. It was good experience I liked the ceel gaab place in london (weblley) excusese my spelling mistake!. I felt like I was in somalia being in weblley ;) . I went to southall & i felt like i was in India icon_razz.gif .

Yes I did checkout a few places it was good. But dam how tinny is the city & not to mention the houses. Oh god the roads gave me big friad, how tinny is it with so many cars. Walaahi I was so scaried I thought I was going to have car accident the two weeks I was there. Ovrall it was good I enjoied it.

N.O.R.F   

London=

Small a*s roads and too many cars

Somalis who r ..............(fill in the blanks as u wish)

Dirty

Bad transport

But it just wouldnt be the same without all of the above

Sophist   

Jaaluut,

I was in Atlanta, the whole city Keyn- love the trees man; I love it man. I was staying Stone Mountain with some friends, the place is bumping with lots of....................! then went to Savanah drove like 5 hours or something it was great! lots of sisters driving rather fat *** pickup cars, but still london is cultural city with highly sophisticated heritage. Londn-acquired taste. I felt I was in Tuulo when I was Atlanta brother, guryo kala fog fog, and full of churches!

He who gets tried of London gets tired of Life!

Sophist

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Sophist:

He who gets tried of London gets tired of Life!

Well 'am tired of london that's for sure, but I haven't given up on life just yet. I tell though, I am tired of londons' buses...the only place where you wait 45 mins for a bus and come 3 all at once. First 1 goes straight pass :mad: , 2nd one, only the first 3 people get on (known for their orderly formed queues) :confused: If you're lucky the 3rd one would be half empty.... Oohhh there is nothing like london transport, the only guarantee you have to make you forget the stress day you had at work. :D:D

Sophist   

Salaams,

Cawo, xaajiyo (a respectful term, don't get me wrong xaajiyo), that is the whole idea of living in bustling metropolis unlike other cities with equal size.

Some people who think they live in London are not from the real london (being pendatic here), that is Zone 1 and two.

Perhaps the chap who said that was afluent chap so normally took black cab rather than our rather inconvinient bus!!!!.

Anyhow, as I said, londonner's have acquired taste about the city

Anyhow, Afur wanaagsan to you all.

Some people who think they live in London are not from the real london (being pendatic here), that is Zone 1 and two.

LoL...TRUE. This Londoner lives in Zone 6...thats baadiye to some ppl. :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^^ aaah, T.dot is pretty. Can't say much about the peepz over there though
icon_razz.gif

lol@tweety. Where on god's earth did they take you? Reagent Park?
God they took me to the strangest places Libaax, I was too amazed to look up on names.

Reer Toronto are mad in a sweet sort of way. Underdog - that was more of a compliment as I'm known to like mad people.

Londoners are just too stressed to enjoy life. I don't thinks its the city but rather the life style - there is plenty to be done and so many people to be shoved, pushed and abused by... but don't let that put you off - it is fun :D if you like Somalis ;)

Faheema.   

Salaams,

Cawo, xaajiyo (a respectful term, don't get me wrong xaajiyo), that is the whole idea of living in bustling metropolis unlike other cities with equal size.

Dearest Sophist. To be addressed in such reputable manner, One can only be delighted ;) .

I see what you mean though, compare to the rest of europe, london is unplanned and grubby. However, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else, :D

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

ala i have been gone for ages,,,,did i say ramadan kariim to all of ya!, while iam at it, lemme add Eid mubarak tooooooooooooooooooooooo!

maxaa i dhaafey? ma london, my adopted, temporary, benefit paying home-town...........what can i say? u all summed it up.

just in case,,,,,,,now that ameenah is banned to enter Harrods and barwaaqp lives in zone 6. a reminder,,,,,,,madam lives close to wherever yr ££££££££ will take ya. hahahahhaa

yes the city is all that,,,,,,,+ more,,,,,,,,,so discover the latter

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac to my dahlings