Sign in to follow this  
LadyDotNet

Somali woman kidnapped in East London

dawoco   

Some of our people in these countries and their behaviours are quite intolerable. Have we started a somali on somali criminal acts now?

We get angry when bad things are associated with being Somali, but in reality it is our own doing.

It isn't enough that we are unwanted guests due to the way our people started killing one another back home, we now have to start it abroad?!

It is very sad...

Viking   

Moqtar alleged in his statement that the man wanted to marry Mahamud, but both he and his sister were against the proposal.

This doesn't sound so alien.

Is it a place called East London in SA?

Curly   

GOD!!! :eek: You know for a second I was in fear of my own safety and how I was going get home tonight, but then I remembered that south africa has an East London too!

phew...for me, but I feel sorry for the woman but if she knew the kidnapper then that's alittle different, atleast there isn't going to a wave of serial kidnappings resulting in God knows what!

This all sounds alittle typical of what happens in Somalia.

Wiilo   

Bismillaah, it is very horrible news to hear, i pray for her safety and hope that she returns home safe, insha allaah. Mar kasta waa naxdin qof walaalkaa ah oo dhibaato laga soo sheego, ilaahayga rahmaanka ah waxaan oga baryayaa in uu ka soo badbaadiyo kuwii afduubay, nabadna ugu soo celiyo reerkeeda Aamiin.

SubhanaALLAH, when ever i think of kidnapping one woman comes into my mind this somali woman she was m neighbour it was like ten years ago when somalis were very new to the country, i think she went to the call box to call africa, Two white men approached her and tried to kidnap her, she was like Hoqeey! or Baa'aay something like that and went straight for the ground they couldn't pick her up. MashaALLAH a lil meat can really help our mali women smile.gif

we still talk about it and laugh