Sign in to follow this  
Pig

My Somalinet dating frustration!!!

Pig   

Ok, Nomads, I just discovered this wonderful site today. I know I should start with an intelligent post, but don't be hard on me girls...

Here is my frustration...after you've exchanged pics, emailed a few times, established that you're both definitely interested in meeting, and then, when push comes to shove, nothing. No response to my inquiry about when/where to meet. Yeah, technically he doesn't owe me anything, but the nice thing to do would be to let someone know that you're not interested anymore. Don't leave a person hangin'!

Thanks for allowing me to vent about the stupidy that goes on Somalinet...

unixguru   

Maybe that wasn't his picture...I mean, I know guys that meet girls on the net and play around with them, send them fake pics, write them bullsh*t emails, this and that.

My advice, NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING ON THE NET, (except if its from news.bbc.co.uk wink.gif)...AND NEVER ON SOMALINET...

Anyway, if I was a betting man I would say this guy never told you the trueth to start with.

Oh yea, and that movie "You've Got Mail", that kind of stuff never happens in real life... or maybe it does...I don't know.

Hibo   

Iiman: I do agree with Unixguru on this matter sis... Its his loss so just chill out girl friend!.. n Hey we all come here to vent.....so feel at home...

Unixguru: It happens the "you have got mail".. incidents trust me on that wink.gif

Buubto   

Iiman sis I am sorry for what happened to u, but believe me on this a lot of victims are in same boat as u so don’t think is only u. besides u have nothing to lose, if someone is looser is him cuz he lied to u which is sin. There is a lot of sweet talkers up there so watch out girls don’t ever trust and internet guy is just not on.

barliin   

iiman sweet heart im sorry

what can i say men are jerks

but hey the /you got mail/ story really dose

happen and when it dose its worth the wait

so keep ur head up who nows the next

tom hanks may be just around the corner

u don't have look verey faaaaaar

salaama all,

Well, Like Unix already told you, he probably didn't tell you the Truth to start with.... Anyway, There are plenty of fish in the sea sis if you know what I mean? Just Move on!!.............

Honestly, There are a lot of good plp on the Net! Don't let few Misguided plp discourage you from Meeting plp here..just make sure you don't sound too eager to meet even if you're! That scary's plp away sis, Besides, Just to be on the safe side, I don't think you should 'look' for on the net anything beyond friendship!! Every good 'relationship' starts with Frienship first!! So just be carefull on your selections next time..........and Good luck!

Cia

P.S Barliin.... Take it easy on the Brotha's sis.... I got ten of 'em and I know my brothers aint "JERKS"......

Remember Generalization equalls IGNORANCE!! wink.gif

Salaaan..........

LoooooooooooL!!!!!!!

LoooooooooooooooooooL!!!!!!!!

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!!!

That was really, as you can see, a private message. So, baliish disregard it. Completely, disregard.

Laa Ilaah Ilalaah, I don't know what are those hands up to those days. LoL. Really, they do have their own rules of the game, and yes, those darn eyes with glasses are their supporting casts.

Macsalaama!!

somalinet? really? sis come on dont you know that place is poison....it's a breeding place for the worst of the worst somalis and why would you want to meet a cyber buddy? that's a BIG no no it's better to humour yourself with the fantasy then have it detroyed though a meeting cause 99% of the time they lie about who they really are ........

try finding a nice guy in the real world and stop this cyber romance cause im afraid you'll end up being very disappointed ....

try the library i heard they serve the finest brothers (: