Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Ladies, how do feel about ur man being shorter than u?

^^ If ur thinking what i'm thinking they only say that to balance out all the bad things thats already been said about short men.

I'm 5'4 and what in God's name would i do with a man shorter than me. To answer the question ONLY if he was the last man on earth. Unless for some odd n unexplained reason i fall in love with a man shorter than me. And I hope to Allah the creator of all things, it doesn't happen- amiin

P.S To anyone out there who watches that show Girlfriends... Tony who has got to be the most shallow woman alive, fell in love and married a SHORT, WHITE, JEWISH man... so you see short men there is hope 4 y'all.. but then again thats just a tv show

NO OFFENSE icon_razz.gif

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP :eek:

Why are you dissing short guys...walaahi i?m a tall girl and I also used to diss short guys until a short guy teached me a lesson :rolleyes:

I even recall posting a reply saying short guys is a big NO NO..well..i had to eat my words

I mean he is a little shorter than me and definitely shorter when i wear my high heels..

Anywayz..walaahi..He is a great guy and we?re getting along very good.

Originally posted by maajo:

those girls said no dating with shorter guys..did u surely say that..i know many girl used to say ningaaban xage geyna ani..at end of thier decision..i saw them dawntown with shorter guy..dmm u dont know what u need:)

peace out

lool..downtown huh?.inteed igu aragtay? ;)

Raganimo is not measured by the height of a man...Besides, gabdhahu intey single-ka yihiin waxay rabaan nin gaaban haka sheegaan balse maalintuu nin gaaban oo af miishaar i helo sheeko kale ayaan idinka maqlidoonaa...like how short guys are great this and that

Pacifist   

A-ladif walaalo I Concur with you :D

I heard rumors that in china they can stretch you so may be that can be other alternatives :D am so evil

juba   

short, tall, medium.... who cares! as long has his husband material and will take care of his kids and is good to me i don't giva a damn :D

Charisma   

i used to think like that when i was a teenager but since those days r long gone.

I think of Quality now, not the height, the gals here r intelligent so think wisely dont just dismiss shorter guys.

NB.even if u r very tall next to a guy u will look of the same height unless he is a skiimo of course(no offence),coz they have broad sholders n all.

so thumbs up to short guys :D

Anigoo ku hadlaayo magac dadka gaagaabn waxaan aaad iyo aaad uuga xunahay sida na loo takooray :mad:

oo kaalay waxaan maqli jiray in gabdah gaa gaaban lafaani jiray " gabar hakaa gaa banaato hana kaa gaduunanaato."

Anagana waxaa waaye "will hakaa gaabanaado hana kaa caqli badnaado"

o0o   

I'm 5'6 1/2 and still growing so I wouldn't really mind whether his short tall or medium. like juba said as long as his huband material. ;)

OG Moti   

Hey girls u dont know what you missing, I am not short, but i am jelouse of short men, cause they are valued where I am, they got all the girls, and when i did research on the subject with 173 girls, It was shocking results, short men are

1. Controlable and they last long - 33% of the females

2. can see what other men could not see in a million years (didnt get what that means but)- 15% of the females

3. He sees down up - and once he sees down first; up doesnt matter anymore to him :confused: - 40% of the females

4. short men dont bring too much attention "low profilers" - 7% of the females

5. They know all the right spots being closer to the sensitive areas of females, i needed to ask more about this cause it could mean dangerious activities so i demanded more detailed explaination, they said they are closer to the heart not lips so they touch ur heart was the answer i got 5% of the females

So as you can see short men got it all,

Peace

Pacifist   

Og Moti brother woooooooooooooshh

I though u learned your lesson last time when u took a beating about you + research + women... ;)

You don't give up do you....Keep up the good work brother......Girls u see Og Moti is really nice He is always trying to understand the ever so confusing species of ours.....

about your research was the women who took the research cambodian if so I can understand what they mean because Asians are not very tall people....

Am a tall girl so naturally i would go for .... NO further comments. icon_razz.gif

Wiilo   

Why does it matter his tallness or shortness, as long as he is a great guy/husband,,,besides its human natural to be short or tall.....I do nt care about that if he is husband material......

Why dont we ask this Q for the guys and see thier perspective, Guys, how do u feel about your women being shorter/taller than you?

Go figure:................