Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

*****PHOTOTOUR OF MINNEAPOLIS*****

Lool @ Nadiya. Thanks for pointing the truth out. That's exactly why I didn't even bother to comment on this thread.

MN is atleast better then Columbus(Ohio) where nomads literally go: "Xaaakhhh Tuuuf" on the streets.

Fake advertisements? where?

i dont see nothing but residents giving their opinions here, so i guess we all take it however we want it. Also if you are judging the looks of somali brothers by the city they live in, you have another thing coming. Or maybe there is a story you are not telling us here..lol.

I just want to say ***For all non-minnesotans*** do not attempt to discover minnefabulous with out a tour guide, reason being you will be at the wrong place at the wrong time.(ex. goin to the mall on a tuesday.lol) Also...please no more of these comments if you do decide to come here....

comment #1. This is not like ____(their city). Somali people here are soo ghetto. Hello! somali people are the same everywhere! and if you talking about crack heads..no comment, they are everywhere.

Comment #2. Why is it so hot/cold here. i hate the weather in minneapolis. . Hello! we do not control the weather, and we did not say that we have the best weather!

Comment #3. It is soo boring in this city, where are all the people . OK this comment could either result from two things. Either it (MONDAY--Thursday) and people are working OR check tha person you visited, are they BORING! i hope u got your answer.

Ps. We showed our worst parts (cedar/franklin) and we are not ashamed to hide it so i guess it is up to whomever to judge. but one thing i wanna say to MInnefab peeps....Check out the new downtown if you get a chance...it is OFF tha HOOOK!

peace

medman   

Minneapolis is like the next best thing to happen to somalis--- thats all i'm saying.

plus lets not forget this is the Hometown of Somaliaonline.com :D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

LOL at Golf Link Estate in Southall!

I though it looks more like Ladbrook Grove!

Why is it in al the major cities they place the somalis is low class area but in other smaller cities they live in nicer places.

anyway the place looks a ghetto, where abouts inthe USA is Mpolis?

La-y-La   

Hey everybody!!

eid mubarak 1st of all, i know it is kinda late.

anyway, I live in mpls, and i don't really look at how the city looks but I only like the place cuz there is so many of ma ppl living here, i would probably like any other city if it has a high population of somalis too.

The other thing about this city is that people here are great. They help eeach other other out walaahi, if u are standing at a bus stop and waiting for a bus, a somali would stop and give u a ride, and that makes me very happy, cuz we kinda look out 4 each other.

thats the thing about ma ppl.

ya should check out ma school, one somali gets into a fight, every somali there gets into a fight too.

peace and again eid mubarak!!!

Aigh't..I guess this topic got resrted, but i just found a picture of my block so i'ma show it off..Like the rest of them..Minneapolis..Just be the place to be.Don't you think

428.jpg

Haystak   

I SEE Y'ALL HOLDING IT DOWN FOR MN. I COULDN'T JUST VIEW, AND LEAVE THIS TOPIC, WITHOUT SHOWING LOVE, TO MY CITY. TORONTO, CANADA!!!!! AIN'T NO CITY, BETTER THEN MY CITY LOL. SEEING IS BELIEVING...SO HERE ARE SOME PICS.

The main site: http://tspot.hypermart.net/pics.html

A few sample pics:

Tornightsg.jpg

cityview1.jpg

11.jpg

view_4.jpg

view_2.jpg

La-y-La   

hey those pics of toronto are nice.

Leamente, ok plzz don't tell me that is S-E, u know, dang, I've walked that same road like everyday,lol.

peace though.

DAMN DAMN

Gizuz Krayst :confused: :confused: ,, wats wit the Mnpls fever folks,, i been reppin the God dayuum city since the days Vikings ran shows in the whole of Up-North and still aint nothing much changed except u get to see Somaliz on Every block,,

This be a New -D-Block manourvre or Vat?

Ya'll beta let me know,, Yunum'Sayin ;)

Kool_Kat   

HAYSTAK, thnx for the beautiful pictures of Tdot... That's my home town, what a beautiful place to live... Damnnnnnnnn even the ppl are beautiful...

Tdot is the place to be... If haven't visited Toronto, baby you AIN'T seen nothing YET...

Just had to bring back this memorable pictures

Of my city known as Minnefabulous.

Most people really just live here,

and don't know much of anything.

But hey if your thinking about ever comming here

Make sure you take notes, of this thread.

Let me show you one more of my favorite places on

fine minneapolis evening.

1754.jpg