Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

*****PHOTOTOUR OF MINNEAPOLIS*****

Hey! which one of you has been taking pictures of my home with out my permission! is it you with the blinkin eyes or the happy looking kid in the corner, leamante. LoL. just joking. I want to appologize to all the nomads for not giving you the first tour of minneapolis, since i am sort of like the mayor over here for somaliaonline.lol. But I was out of town!, really i was..stop looking me with those eyes. lol. but i am thankfull that my fellow nomads did the job and may i say great JOB mates!(talkin like barwaaqo).One place ya'all forgot though is the great selection of "maqaayado" and "masjido" we have in this city. But i guess we have to leave some things for imagination, we cant just show them every corner..i get it. Well as they say in some countries ta'ta or urfuaa.LOL

It wasn't the people. I just didn't like it. It really wasn't my cup of tea at all. Just can't see myself going back. Seems as though the whole city is in a major state of confusion.

O.k, Good deal of pictures i'm gonna take part :D

First of all This is the Minneapolis I lived in.

To be real honest with the world, this CITY is diffren from any place in the world that you've

been to. An dis a home to over 150,000 somalis.

And quite frankly speaking many somalis aren't aware that minneapolis is also one of the best city's in the states to have the NATURE next door to the city.

It'll be bad just to show you the good pictures

of minneapolis, However this is where played ball

and got together with many other somali youths

to enjoy my YOUNGZTA LIFE And here you can see Somalis just CHILAXIn at their crips the cedar towers, man they look

good in the inside.Well this here is SECOND FLOOR of Cedar, ya know the spot after shock**(I'll explain that later)Now i'ma show you another Bad

Scene POLICE BRUTALITY This is what happens when some of us get pulled of over, And by the way Thats S.U.N.S.E.T's CAR that got pulled over Don't be scurred.

Well, that be it for now, hit me if you all got

some more questions..

peace

This is getting out of hand..whose paying you guyz to advertise the city..cuz this is getting even bigger than a political campaign.lol..and yeah whats the deal with the false advertisement..Leamante come on man..but i cann't lie this city has its flavor and nice scenery..and speaking of it ..how come you guyz forget about the world famous..University Hall...lol..

Ramadan Kariim and eiid Mubarak in advance!

abo abo! chow chow,,, meeshan filin gubteey miyaa?? war leamante i see the MinneFarabuuto ciidamo ine isku so baxeen, i fear yall now, lol,,, but on the real the place looks nice,,however yall can't test London!! i assure u it looks a 1000 times better than MN icon_razz.gif ( waa isla fiicanaheey i know)but Someone's Gotta Do the advertising for the U.K, and sista like me is doing it FREE OF CHARGE (i know all yall getting paid for this, 50pence per compliment,lol, ruunta iska sheegaa ppl :D ) Anyway am glad to see yall nomads reppin' ur hoods, stay true

i'll see yall this summa inshallah (that's if i get my hagbaad money in time,,u know how these somali xalimoyiin are like when it comes to the lacaag)

1 ;)

I kinda like MinneFabulous...it looks like a groovy city. Looking at these images, I can see the few postcards I got didn't do the city much justice.

U lot are good tour guides. Bravo! :cool:

Noorah   

Salam,

Ok, is this the city that i just visited this past summer? I gotta say, your all excellent at making a place as disasterous and as unappealing look so good or "sound" so good rather. I mean, Cedar?, c'mon now....the place is nothing but filthy with gangs sitting outside drinking their lives away, literally. I really am sorry to burst your bubbbles all you Minni lovers, but i have to say, i have been to better looking cities!. Honestly, that was the worst summer of my life...and i wont even mention the mosquitos, God, i came home thinking that i had gotten the West nile...astaghfurula, lol...however, few sites might have been exceptional, like the downtown, the u of m campus i thought was ok although it too had this 18th century, Victorian look to it, and the suburbs weren't too bad. But in general, the whole achitecture of the city was rather dim. So i'd rate it 5 on a scale of 1-10!!!

So all those ppl who haven't been to Mn and were thinking to vistit perhaps this summer...you might wanna think twice and all those who weren't thinking about it...your not missing anything.

oh yea, i forgot to mention the so called "malls" , face it ppl...it's just a damn bacadle with bunch of unattractive dudes crowding the entrance and looking at women like they've never seen any...

speaking of looks, this is for the girlies...let me just say, that city is deprived of all the good looking brothers if u know what i mean, in comparison to the T-dot ofcourse.

Anyhow, i've said all i could say and i could go on but i'll leave at that for now cuz i know all you "loyal" residents esp the guyz are gonna wanna jump me, lol.

So pls ppl, enough is enough, stop this fake advertisement.

Ciao everyone

Re- warning concerning your lifely hood.

Spare me the moment, but that is getto fabula.....

Hey I perfer my 'MUD-HUT' back home, than those freak show a like of display of the most ugliest archtecture that I have ever layed my eyes on.

It look's something like what I saw in the slam of Mandeera in Kenya.

Naaaaa, actually, it looks like the manure of a refugee that is put standing vertical, specially one from a Faarah who is saviourly lacking nutrition.

My brother, I rather go back to Somalia than living in that inhabitable place, as a Somalian brother I am worrying for u r health, I think that place is life threatning and is putting your life at risk.

Go to your local government or to your enviromental health authorities and check if the building is stable, because the building looks like it needs seriouse referbation or majour do over.

That place is hazardous for one to live in period, if I were you, I would take the first plane back to Somalia, it's an advice from a concerned brother.

U r brother DrRomantic.

Walaalo can you please remove those disturbing images, it's herting my feelings.

In the name of humanity, how can the world's most powerfulest economy allow it's citizens to inhabit such life threatening square box.

Outragouse, where is humanity, where is the corse of justice, where is human liberty, ala tol la aan badhnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I heard many stories of brothers surviving everyday, not living, but this is totally 'beeeeeeeeb'!

In the heart of capitalism does such slum areas exist, talk about Trench Town in Jamaica, but never have I thought a super power would chuck a living being in a tower of bricks put one on top of the other.

In the name of Humanity, and existance, even pig farms are looked after, and maintaind and suppose to be in sertain standered.

I want to start an organisation that is against .........!

email me for more info regarding bac da kor aankusoo sheegne (DrRomantic@hotmail.com)

[hank you ( sorry about the spelling I guess I am a little bit too emotional about the images)!]

Ariadne   

Yes the city looks nice but the cedar buildings look questionable and ugly no offense to any anybody living there, but yikes! :eek:

other than that the city is quite beautiful