Bootindheere

Pirates see enemies everywhere!

4 hours ago, Bootindheere said:

Riyo maalmeedka dhbyaco waa lasoo afjari doonaa mardhow Insha Allah.  Filinkii Siyaad Bare iyo sadbursigii 20ka sano Somaliya lagu burburiyay oo markii tuulooyina degmooyin loo magacaabay magaalooyin kawaaweeyna qabiil naceeyb dartii loogudiiday ineey degmo noqdaan.

Markaa caqilga maanta dhbyco lasoo shirtagtay waxaa weeye Nuugaal iyo Bari oo aan dhaqaale iyo tiro 100ka sano ee soo socda aan Banaadir gaareeyn in eey metaalaad isku mid ah yeeshaan. Aduunkana kamadhacdo Somaaliyana kamadhicidoonto.

What’s with the name change?

2 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

They needn't have wasted that money on this "training" they supposedly provided.

all you need is one of these guys

Barkhad-Abdi-in-Captain-P-009.jpg?width=

p.s. I know he is fictional pirate, he just better illustrates my point 😁

Lol😁

Timacadde, ever thought of looking into becoming a standup comic? 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

6 hours ago, Amigos said:

Very amusing to watch this **abayaco desperately clutching for the constitution, the same constitution that rejects his Buuqland's tribal boundaries. Horta wuxu baryo xumaa? 😂

Ultimately, representation will be based on population, the entity that stands to lose most is the yoga-practicing, high-sea-scavenging, desert dwellers of **abayaco-land, since their numbers have almost always constituted around 5% of total population. No wonder the obese calaacal-artist above is shook 😄

Ebrxi22XgAI4IDZ.png.e186c8830725b0774e048dd0d4efb626.png

Ha ha😁

It seems Mudane Tillamook, the pirate king of SOL, has once more proven beyond a shadow of doubt that he lives rent free in the heads of the secessionist idiots of SOL. Lol😂😂😂

Ina Bucur Bacayr, Amigos, my dear daft hombre,  are you here to take the side of Mudane El Presidente Farmocheesy on the issue of Benadir? 

Did the red carpet treatment the president recently give the hapless, helpless and hopeless secessionist administration in Djibouti turn you all into Farmaajo supporters? 😁

Amigos   
1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

Ha ha😁

It seems Mudane Tillamook, the pirate king of SOL, has once more proven beyond a shadow of doubt that he lives rent free in the heads of the secessionist idiots of SOL. Lol😂😂😂

Ina Bucur Bacayr, Amigos, my dear daft hombre,  are you here to take the side of Mudane El Presidente Farmocheesy on the issue of Benadir? 

Did the red carpet treatment the president recently give the hapless, helpless and hopeless secessionist administration in Djibouti turn you all into Farmaajo supporters? 😁

Ina Amina Boqor,

Dont get emotional, we call the above qosol gariir. I am merely pointing out the inherent contradiction in your calaacal. You keep invoking the constitution, the same constitution that rejects the borders you claim for your Dhbyaco-land regional statelet 😁

All I am saying is, if you want the bad boys of Mogadishu to stop treating you like Mudane Douglas treated Amina Boqor, then you need to drop the constitution chat and come up with a better argument, that or accept the constitution in full, and with it the notion that "Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991".

You are in a pinch, maybe send a few Amina-Boqor-like deal makers to Mogadishu to gain the favour of your USC tormentors? You've always been good at that 😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3