Bootindheere

Pirates see enemies everywhere!

Latest update I get,   is Farmaajo wants to fill N&N  with these 13 seats, strategy to get re-elected. 

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

If Puntland had decided early the establishment of Sool and Sanaag as a self standing entity, it might have  created a real ally and powerful region that by default could have eliminated separatists in Somaliland. Without Sool and Sanaag Somaliland could have been reduced as  a small region of Dirta woqooyi.

What a genius statecraft you must be🤔 I suggest you pack your suitcase, leave your frozen Tundra refuge behind, go to Sool and Sanaag- regions you are such an expert on, and set up a federal state there on behalf of villa AMISOM. 

Tallaabo   
44 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

This PL Mp wants secession 

They cannot secede from koonfuria. The unity and territorial integrity of koonfuria waa muqadas. God bless villa AMISOM 😎

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

gooni   

Meesha waxa yaala waa dhaqan siyaasadeed.

Waa maxay dhaqan siyaasadeed?

Dhaqan siyaasadeed waa yaan horay loo socon ha layska daba wareego.

Wax kala goyntu waa arrin khatarteeda leh laalkiin waa inaad geesinamadeeda leedahay.

Puntland waa hooyo aan doonayn in caruurteedu guriga banaanka uga baxaan.

Taariikhda muqdisho in beel yeelato puntland yaa u sabab ahayd, waa markay soomaalida u kala saareen beelo anagoo barwaaqo ku jirna qabyaaladna ka raysanay.

Maantana ayagaa diidan inay miraha iska mayraan.

91kii yaa muqdisho lagu kala adkaaday  dadkii ku adkaaday abaal marin bay rabaan dastuurkaa u ogol in wadanka beel walba meeshay joogto ka taliso.

Guryaheenii niman sodon jir ah yaa deggan oo aan garanayn caasimadda iyo waxa laga hadlayo midnaba.

Xoog hadii la waayo waa in xeel la helaa si wadanku horay ugu socdo.

Usc 13 kursi yaa la siiyay inay muqdisho ku matalaan waa guul ayaga kaligood usoo hoyatay.

Waxay la mid tahay adigoo gabar ka doonay reer usc, oo sooryo u siiyay 13 dhagax oo dahab ah.

Haday wax kasoo celiyaan waa dhaqankii soomaalida lagu aqoon jiray, waana arrin wanaagsan. haday la aamusaan, ayagaa iska leh adiguna gabadha iska barakayso ayadaa barako badan.

Puntland cidna u afduubnaan mayso intaas ka badan walaalayaal meelna nooma wadaan.

Waan ka sharaf badnaan lahayn sidaan nahay maanta, hadii usc dhinac kastaba u adkaan lahaayeen, magaca waxa sameeya beel ma'ahan waa dal cidii doonta ha hogaamiso.

6 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

ok, 54, for 18 regions, how come PL leadership agreed to take 11, while Galmudug, which max a region and half, got 8 seats,.

PL were happy  to throw that Sanaag and Sool under the bus? How come we accepted yesterday injustice, and protest today, that is all  I am saying. Remember the Prime Minister was PL, and of course PL involved engineering this thing.

Remember , it would not fly without PL agreement.

It has to go back to 18 regions, equal representations, hadii kale meesha lagu kala tago.

Maakhir, you are evidently a disingenuous and clueless individual, who lacks any principle to guide him besides maligning Puntland.

I hate to rain on your parade but the Somali Federal constitution will get finalized sooner or later, and all the laangaabs in Somali politics who hide behind the 4.5 power sharing agreements will soon realize the true number of their respective constituencies.

In the meantime, sxb, keep spouting your fallacious assumptions and misinformation about Puntland, but know this...Puntland will forever champion the rule of law and equality of representation for all Somalis.

3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

The constitution will be " La jiifiyaana Banaan".

It is illegal to give 13 To Mogadishu without basing any constitutional means. The provisional parliament says the upper house should be 54 based on 18 provinces. Some regions who are one and half provinces like Galmudug took 8 seats. They should have gotten 4 or maximum 5.

At the end this amalgamation of regions must be abolished and the federal system should be based on the original 18 provinces. I would even suggest the abolishing of the Upper House. Somalia needs one single parliament and the executive branch. 

Yet, at the moment, Puntland seems to be isolated politically. It is on the verge of loosing Sool and Sanaag community for good; it doesn't have good relations with South west and Hiiraan, and by pandering to Banaadir seats Farmaajo is allying himself to the " Unaka and company.  Also , in terms of constitution, it is only Puntland that is safeguarding and forcing the federal government to obey. 

Under C/raxman Faroole, Puntland decided to abandon Sool and concentrate to federal politics only. If Puntland had decided early the establishment of Sool and Sanaag as a self standing entity, it might have  created a real ally and powerful region that by default could have eliminated separatists in Somaliland. Without Sool and Sanaag Somaliland could have been reduced as  a small region of Dirta woqooyi.

Instead they have concentrated obtaining authority to appoint the Sool region members of Parliament to Mogadishu.

I think Puntland should self examine and change the course. Few weeks ago C/laahi DEni was praising Somaliland at the expense of Farmaajo and last week he was complaining about the fake Djibouti conference. The time has come for Puntland to build real allies  and concentrate for those who share their Pan-Somalism and those who stand by the constitution. 

Also, Farmaajo and company are weak links when it comes to HAG agenda. While he had moved the needle on the federal government and the nation, his administration has not strengthened anyone from JUbba, Sool, Awdal, Sanaag, Puntland, Gedo and others.

Yes, Galbeedi, in your eyes and the eyes of many others Puntland has always been losing. So kickback and enjoy the sunshine..👍

2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

They cannot secede from koonfuria. The unity and territorial integrity of koonfuria waa muqadas. God bless villa AMISOM 😎

Don’t be daft Tallaabo: Puntland will never stoop to secession like the hapless, helpless and hopeless lot you hail from, who have nothing to show for it after a generation of digging up graves and the bones and sinews of their deceased😁

Remember, Puntland is Somalia and Somalia is Puntland.

Puntland cleaned the riffraff from Villa Somalia, and Puntland will forever champion, cajole and promote the Federal government of Somalia so as to achieve a united and prosperous Somalia, which —love it or loath— does include your endlessly dilutional secessionist behind.

Now take that to the bank!😁

48 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Maakhir, you are evidently a disingenuous and clueless individual, who lacks any principle to guide him besides maligning Puntland.

I hate to rain on your parade but The Somali Federal constitution will get finalized sooner or later, and all the laangaabs in Somali politics who hide behind the 4.5 power sharing agreements will soon realize the true size of their constituency.

in the meantime, sxb, keep spouting your fallacious assumptions and misinformation about Puntland, but know this...Puntland will forever champion the rule of law and equality of representation for all Somalis.

Instead of resorting to personal attacks, tell what is wrong with my analysis, I was here and was against markii Xalweeyste 11 usoo qaadey Pl, and  now siyaasadii hadeey isla kiin rogtey, it was military defeat against SL, and now political defeat, I would recommend you tell your leaders in Garoowe, hands off Sool and. SANAAG, waxba ma taraysaan. Runtii 

Walaalnimada beenta aad belahaas ku hadaanna ka jooja. All your political energy,  you spend going after Dhoobo, KARAASH 

Instead everyday praising Biihi, who is 5 km away from Garoowe, what you going to do? 

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Instead of resorting to personal attacks, tell what is wrong with my analysis, I was here and was against markii Xalweeyste 11 usoo qaadey Pl, and  now siyaasadii hadeey isla kiin rogtey, it was military defeat against SL, and now political defeat, I would recommend you tell your leaders in Garoowe, hands off Sool and. SANAAG, waxba ma taraysaan. Runtii 

Walaalnimada beenta aad belahaas ku hadaanna ka jooja. All your political energy,  you spend going after Dhoobo, KARAASH 

Instead everyday praising Biihi, who is 5 km away from Garoowe, what you going to do? 

Ninkii tuur leh asagaa yaqaan siduu u seexdo. Puntland will just be fine, so don’t worry your self. Keep analyzing the politics from the viewpoint of single individuals such as Dhoobo-Dareed and Karaash, whilst Puntland keeps doing what it does best... running circles around it’s detractors and in the process baffling them endlessly. 😁

In short, my dear friend, you will forever watch with incredulous and fascinating awe the political machinations of the pirates—on the sidelines, twiddling your thumbs, and sadly that the most you will ever amount to.

7 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Ninkii tuur leh asagaa yaqaan siduu u seexdo. Puntland will just be fine, so don’t worry your self. Keep analyzing the politics from the viewpoint of single individuals such as Dhoobo-Dareed and Karaash, whilst Puntland keeps doing what it does best... running circles around it’s detractors and the process baffling then endlessly. 😁

In short, my dear friend, you will forever watch with incredulous and fascinating awe the political political machinations of the pirates on the sidelines and sadly that the most you will ever amount to.

Haye, Xariif.

18 hours ago, galbeedi said:

They should divide these 13 seats based on 4.5. Every clan in there.

This is precisely the type of  laangaab mentality that prevents Somalia from moving forward and finalizing the federal constitution.

Our old and wise sage, Galbeedi, who hails from the province of Awdal wants to get representation in Benadir hiding under the cloak of the soon to be defunct 4.5 power sharing agreement.

This is the travesty Puntland has to deal with, day in and day out.A bunch of people who feel they deserve what is rightfully not theirs. 

Saaxiib, Awdal haku deeqdo! 

6 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Haye, Xariif.

Waad mahadsantahay. Waa dambe ha lasoo shir tagin “Puntland should do this and Puntland should do that” adoo Puntland naceyb iyo cuqdad u qabo. Puntland Eebe idinkiis hormarka iyo wanaaga umadda Soomaaliyeed qofna marti ugama ahaanayso.

Wabilaahi Tawfiiq.

1 minute ago, Tillamook said:

Waad mahadsantahay. Waa dambe ha lasoo shir tagin “Puntland should do this and Puntland should do that” adoo Puntland naceyb iyo cuqdad u qabo. Puntland Eebe idinkiis hormarka iyo wanaaga umadda Soomaaliyeed qofna marti ugama ahaanayso.

Wabilaahi Tawfiiq.

Maanta baroor diiq baa ku jirtaa , maalin kale haynoo ahaato.