Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

All the single ladies....

*Starts clapping her hands and singing*

"All the single ladies, All the single ladies, All singles ladies, All the single ladies"

Put your hands up! LOL-Seriously and I mean OMG! *Breathes deeply and nearly has a heart attack*

Today people I have found for you the funniest and clip I’ve seen in a very long time, straight male dancers (not sure about the one on the far left) taking the piss out of Beyonces “if you liked it then you should have out a ring on it” number.

Here is it so watch it..

Personally I won’t even pretend lying; I don’t know what I found more disturbing the fact that they dance ridiculously well as ladies or that I was slightly aroused (hell a lot) by a couple of the dance moves. Especially the one in the center though in truth the one on the right caught my attention.

Very funny and excellent dancers they are, they must be classically trained or something what with the pirouettes and all. All I know is where can I get more clips of these dudes dancing? God I feel so dirty and yet invigorated just watching them, don’t even get me started on those hypnotic hips. Hubba Hubba (wipes the drool from her mouth)

LOL- All in all a great you tube video-its totally going to be one my favourites for a long time coming and I get the feeling that its going to be watched again and again and... again

Purely for health purposes of courses. :D ...its a form of exercise right? Well then why not learn from the best?

Ladies enjoy! LOL

Pucca   

I loved it!! the dude with the red bandana in his back pocket can dance! (i was watchin him)

i however did not find any of it 'arousing'..but hey, different tastes for different people. ^_^

-Lily-   

I think all their fitness is eroded by the very perverse feminine moves, I felt a bit sick to be honest. Yuck, someone inject some manliness in them!

You know when I first saw the title I thought yeah a topic for us single gals to just hang and chill...Alas it was about a knock-off dance moves, which by the description, screamed at me to not open that link...I had a feeling my eyes would not forgive me for a long time, although I was tempted to check out what moves would arouse Siren, I had passed on the viewing disaster :D:D

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Put your hands up! LOL-Seriously and I mean OMG! *Breathes deeply and nearly has a heart attack*

Ladies enjoy! LOL

how come everytime i come across u...u like having cowabunga orgasim overdose!! i mean... do u have unlimited access to the blue bill>>>lol.

and when was the last time u dated a guy??? smile.gif