Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~Can I please sit here?~

Asalamu Alaykum Nomads

I believe this is a important topic.

Well where should I start.

Lately, I have been hearing stories about people with HIV are going around in public places and getting needles on sits and leaving a note saying Welcome to the HIV family after you have sat on it, realising what you have sat on, which of course is too late to turn back time.

So whenever you are in a public place, for example, cinemas, trains, trams (Australia), buses, etc. Check on what you are sitting on.

I come sure everyone that is reading this must be shitting themselves. I mean I did when I first heard about this. :eek: It's a pretty scary thought~

Anyway brothers/sisters take care of yourselves no matter where you are.

Check before you sit on anything, including a rock ;)

OG Moti   

The more scary is a fat women sits on u... it happen to me.. this one time i was skinny (not now) and i was sitting in the bus stop chair and this big lady came and she jkust did not see me and she sat on me, i never screamed like that in my whole life, it was like a tank on my lap.. so somali guys like mizz lexus said watch what u sitting on and wach the road so that no one will sit on u cause they didnt see u.. specially fat ladies .. i hear most ozzy and UK women are amazingly huge... be aware and avoid damages.. peace

Juxa   

salaaaaam,

MiSs_lexus,,,that is truely scary, all i can say is all of ya ladies,,,isku celi, dont drink when travelling,,,,,alaha na mootiyo shartooda, plz be careful!

moti,,,,,,,reer UK are fat aaah,,,,,,u only seen me, why the attack, u swore u loved ma fatness,,,since when u into skinny axxxxxrse ladies waryaa. :mad:

Scary.....but i used to hear this in kenya long time ago..

ppl should be aware of such things...meel ku fadhiiso and let that be your last time of hiv free moment...damn... :eek:

lol@og_moti! i feel your pain. it happen to me one nite when i was living in a snowy state and my heater stopped working! i was walking funny for couple of days!

Why is everyone writing in Somalia? :confused:

OG_M you wild child you had me laugh so hard that I all most choked on my breakfast.

You are your fat ladies...loooooool.

this one time i was skinny

loool.

and i was sitting in the bus stop chair and this big lady came and she jkust did not see

Ouch~ Spelling error

OG Moti   

Juxa i still like ur fatness, but i wasnt talking about somali ladies fatness i was refering to the white girls of UK, loool fatness kulahaaa.. war ha isoo marin hadaan 49 kilos kabadantahay, i lost with the the fat lady siting on me one knee i dont wana lose the other one....

Mizz lexus .. man u making me write using ms-word first to avoid spelling erros and copy it and paste in here a lot of girl so please ignore my mistakes.. beside i sometimes type fast so i might make some mistakes because of that.. are u an english teacher i heard the biggest dream an ozzy person has is to become a teacher .. that is their highest achievement needs ... is that true? loooooool ala dont take it personal i am just asking...

rudy sxb i am glad someone felt my pain... they every where sxb... and they always pick on skinny guys.. ilaahey garabkeena hagalo... peace

OG_M how can I ignore your spelling mistakes when I have to read them? :confused: Do I have to tell you to think before you write now? :confused: I hope that won't be the case :rolleyes: Seriously!

Fast typer...Hahahahahahaha...What a joke!!! :rolleyes: You wish.

Just because I made you realise that you had a spelling error doesn't mean that I am a school teacher. There is more career chooses these days in Australia :rolleyes: Is that all you could come up with? :rolleyes:

Some people are just plain sad :(

My heart does go out to them :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

^^ yes mizz lexus ^^ above nomad, just love to pick a fight with me whenever she finds the chance to do so, but hey too bad i am a lover never a fighter... and i am awards 2 awards for being peace lover even thou if it was from a moto drivers association, and women's rights local organization, they still count.. girl leave me alone.. fight with mindstate or rudy they like to fight..

p.s. do u really have a heart :eek: :confused:

beside I think i saw another post u calling me evil and heartless, how could u call me those terms when u know i am kind and nice? :confused:

.. u making me believe that ozzy people are not friendly at all, they remind me vietnamese people... peace

Wa'Salaam...

Miss Lexus.... (OMG) i had thison my mind for a while Now,, it actually happened to someone i got Introduced to, and Now im scared to even think twise about sitting down,you are right especially in cinema's, and Bus stops even in the Libraries,, Now thats scary,

i still can't get over the fact,Now thats what i call HasaaT!

Mac'salamah