Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Sweetest Thing That You've Done....

Abdinuur   

Welcome back everyone. Hope you all are well rested and had a wonderful break!

Just wanted to know what is the sweetest thing you have done for your significant other or anyone in general. We are all different and creative in our own unique ways...so express yourself and tell us.

Thanks,

Abdinuur

Saalixa   

I LOVE YOUR DANCING BABY,

THE SWEETEST THING I HAVE DONE,,,CONGRADULATING MY FRIEND FOR FINISHING WELL HER EXAMS AND ENTERING UNI JUST A MINITE AGO. :D

Well...I cant really remember the last time I did a sweet thing for somebody but I like to keep tings xalal so in allah's eyes I always strive to do sweet deeds!

Peace

Cont.

Abdinuur   

Continental Batchelor, hey man...that was really deep brotha. Hope you continue that. That's some real good role model.

Keep it coming nomadz.

Haaruun   

Originally posted by Kaafi:

Xiddig, what the problem is?

Kaafi r u a fan of Martin Lawrence, U know what I'm talking ,bout?

I always try to do the right(sweet) thing, thus, can't tell u wich1 u wanna hear

Qac Qaac   

brother u have to tell us which kind of sweet u r talking about.

1. sweet for your parents

2. for your wife, or especial one

3. for your teachers

4. for kids

5. for sociaty

6. your local masjid

7. community.

and so on there is more.. so some of the things in here u can't mention, coz it might be secret or something that u did for allah, and u don't want anyone by allah to know.

but never the less, one sweet thing, i did, was i gave someone food, while i was hungary too. i fed him first, and he didn't notice i was hungary like him too.

the rest can't mention...... lol.

Abdinuur   

somealien, you bet! that counts big time.

Haaruun, I'm big fan of Martin...glad u noticed that...and Shinaynee....okaaaay.

Qac Qaac, I meant all kinds of sweet things in general, but I guess I'll be more specific now.

Sweet thangs you've done for your significant other (your girlfriend, your wife, fiance, lover, admirer, etc).

Hope this helps.

but never the less, one sweet thing, i did, was i gave someone food, while i was hungary too. i fed him first, and he didn't notice i was hungary like him too.

...Well I seem to sense that some guys here want me to elaborate on sweet things so here it comes:

* Praying.

* Reciting dua's.

* Giving my mum and dad a hug.

* Treating my family to presents when I came from abroad.

* Shunning evil when it looks at me in the eye

On the boyfriend/girlfriend level...then please refer to my fifth point above! smile.gif

Remeber that sweet things should be done from your heart and you have to mean it 100%.

Peace.

Cont.

TIIMBARO   

Wow qac qac I am impressed man. I never knew you were such a selfless man, a gentleman and a scholar indeed. You fed him and he didn’t think of you eh? Some people man! Was he some big ugly insatiable guy? I know another guy who is short and annoying. He talks like Hitler and hates enlightened people. We tried to include him to the civilized community but to no avail. This man refers to all the learned people as “secular or gaalo wannabes.” There’s no pleasing this guy, I guess a man can only do so much. I gave up on him of course.