Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I have an idea guys(the play)! ;)

Jamaal...good goin walaal.....U had me scared there 4 a moment...I thought u were gonna kill our lead actors! :D

We need more contributions b4 we take this 2 a whole new thread.

So who's NEXT? :confused:

Paragon   

lol Athena, i love danger and the beauty of it is the presence of death in the atmosphere..

Well, someone has to be killed somewhere in the play.

The bit i have posted is something i just came up with yesterday, i'll make sure i add good well-thought-off bit sooner..

thank you

Paragon   

Moh'd: JamaaL, my friend you know how hard it is to remain in doors for two good days, we're running out of supplies indeed. you are the only hope we have here .. please bring some food for atleast the kids, they are sterving.

JamaaL scratched his head alittle embarassed, asking himself why this family hasn't called for help for two long days

JamaaL: Do you mean you, (stammer) that-that you mean you didn't fed the kids well for 2 whole days? oh my God why didn't call for my help?

Sahra: I wish it was that easy JamaaL, we got scared when our kids saw the elderly couple being shot infront of their house, from then we remained in-doors hoping the streets will be in order again

Moh'D: JamaaL, who is the government now? what happened to the police? do you think things will cool down in the coming days?

JamaaL again scratched his head getting ready to spell the bleak situation the whole nation is in

JamaaL: Listen! from the way i see it now, i am not sure if there will be any police patrolling the streets anytime sooner. Don't even mention who is to be a president.

Sahra: why?

JamaaL: Things don't look good sahra, you might need to flee this city and go to another save city

Caadil: Do you think we can get out now uncle JamaaL?

JamaaL: We can Caadil, but is it too risky now, we have to be extra careful coz the streets are full with men with AKs

Moh'd: JamaaL please go get us food, you see the kids are starting to weaken without. We can't let them cry coz the Morons outside might hear their cries. We are affraid of the consequencies JamaaL.

The rest of the children gathered around JamaaL, whining with hunger. They haven't eaten well for many ours and the only food they ate was dried dates. The kids cries got louder and louder by the minute, but suddenly they were cut shot by a random gun-fire. It seemed the gun fire was so close to the house. Everyone including the kidsd went down so fast.

JamaaL: Everyone saty down, dont no soul move. I think it is the morons testing their guns and i suspect they already know we are here.

Sahro: Oh no! whats gonna happen now? a-a-are they- do you think they will come for us? can you protect us JAMAAL?

JamaaL: Sahro, Me and my men will protect you to the last drop of blood, but we are against all the odds here. How many morons occupy that house do you think mohamed?

Mah'd: I'm not sure but they are somewhere around 7 to 13

JamaaL: Okey! let me go out now, i'll see if i can assemble more of my friends to guard our neighbourhood..

Mohd: Wait JamaaL! How long will it take you to gather all your friends and be back to us?

JamaaL: I'm not sure moh'd, it may take few hours to accomplish a mission like that. The street are harzedous you know, if i'm safe by the grace of God i think it'll take me 3 and half hours

Caadil: 3 and half hours? holly shhh! man thats long, i fear the morons will sense the activities around our house. They might get to us before you would be back JamaaL.

JamaaL: No! God forbid,Caadil please dont think that way, Insha-allaah nothing bad is gonna come your way

Sahro & Mohd: Caadil, please look at the brighter side and dont let your young brothers and sisters hear such a thing from you okey?

Caadil: okey mom and dad

JamaaL: Good boy, otherwise the kids may get scared and cry louder, you don't want that happening do you?

CaadiL: No! Uncle Jamaal

JamaaL: In the mean-time i will let 2 of my friends guard you till i come back with more help

All the family agreed and said good bye to JamaaL

Sahro: Take care of your self and Thank you

JamaaL: bye all

JamaaL assigns two of his friends to stay with the family. JamaaL then tried to step out of the door and to proceed with his mission. To his surprise, as he tried stretch his muscle (jimicsi lol) he was almost hit my a yuussuf (yuufle) astray bullet. He then ran into the house, gasping heavily and falling over some utensils just the side of the door, the loud clanks of the jar made the baby sleeping awake too.

JamaaL: (Loughs disbelievingly)wuf! whooh! what the hell!? holy shyt!

Mohd: What waryaa JamaaL, are you hit? are you hit? what did you see man?

JamaaL: Damn! I think i'm day-dreaming this or having wierd vissions i guess

Sahro: what vissions jamaaL, Good or Bad?

JamaaL: I don't know what to call it yet (loughs histerically)i need your suggestion, what would you call Cali-waalow with a gun? lol shooting every black soul that moves

Mohd forgot about the stress he was under and crack down with a loughter and said

Mohd: I think i will call him "the walking-manic-phsyco-sunday-soul" (Loughs)

Amaal, Moh'd and Sahra's third child a.k.a love-child(4 reasons that cannot be explained on this site :D ) is the symbol of beauty in the Moh'd household....17yrs old, thin, elegantly curved from every angle you look and most of all - blessed with a shiny, smooth, perfectly creamed skin.

Despite the chaos and clamor going on, she has managed to maintain a cool and calm composure.Amaal was listening to the conversation Jamaal and his men had with her parents. Sitting on a mat and pretending to make dough...she couldn't help noticing Jamaal's men looking at her..especially Hassan...and YES! She had to admit...he did look charming. He also looked young and innocent, probably a poor kid burdened with an AK-47 but hasn't a clue whats going on....BUT WAIT....Even Jamaal was giving her THE LOOK.

'Oh Lord', thought Amaal...'This body is a CURSE!'

---------------

2 b continued........!

Pujah.   

loool jamaal and athena you guys are good for sho'

I will try to write some on the weekend insha allah

keep it coming guys ;)

Barwaaqo...I just introduced my character in the play...waiting for you to make your BIG DEBUT soon too.....

Based on me?? hmmmmm.....MAYBE!

Salaan...

Waraa Jamaal, adi filinkaa aboosto waaye lakiin hal feer maku jiro see camaleeto? Maan, see promotion ku sameyneynaa. See, we want it to be a blockbuster from the reactions of the Cabdoowis in Baydhabo to the Qamarjis in Hargeysa. So, you better change your script and make it inclined toward like a Western-Spaghetti yaqeey. At least add a couple of more xag-xaggasho, if feer is too much violent for your movie, since it had been dubbed 14-Minus. See, Soomaali ajendi iyo Kalint Estoot {Clint Eastwood} lee ka heshaa, ee marka u macaaneey. And I thought I was the promoter. Surely. I will call my regional representives. Ee marka saxiiboow, scriptkaa minor change ay u baahantahey yaqeey. Faarax feer iyo bud la'aan filin ma fiirsan karo yaqeey. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Paragon   

Amaal's face ressembled unease. In her mind she was asking herself; Oh, what must have minced my cushion-like cheeks with such sweetness of taste that even makes the wisest of men glance with lust?, how hard is it to hide a beauty like mine? Her thoughts dragged her into the depth of self-questioning and self-indulgdement. Oh my, she went on thinking, oh my youthful comforting skin that attracts men, making them undress me with their eyes miles away. JamaaL is already packed but sure Hassan looks cute for his youthfulness. His glances attack my heart, each time sending arrows of sweet emotions at mine way, he talks as smooth as a fine silk slipping down soft just above my tender chest and between the dunes, caressing my belly-botton good-bye and kissing my rounded virgin thighs to mine toes, Oh i cherish feelings like those. (AmaaL was swaying back and forth till her mother sahra called her name)

Paragon   

lol MMA abaa, xitaa clint eastwood dagaal maku bilawdo nooh, romantico romantico uus ku bilabanaa first then ultimo utlimoda uus dagaalka bilawdaa. Hadii aan dagaal ku bilaawno xaan ku khatimeynaa filinka sxb? jaceel lol.

we are proud of you as our promotor, your advises will be taken aboard, we are seeking advices from habar-kuuleey too.

Thanks

eeeeeeew!!!! Jamaal!!!! How can YOU write MY PART? :confused:

I had good plans 4 Amaal :( ...now u turned her int a sex object... :(

Besides...when SHE said "this body is a curse" = she is attracting the wrong crowd = jamaal = not amaal's type = she doesnt like old men icon_razz.gif

Ha ha ha ha! :D LoL. Damn Jamaal :eek: ....why did u hav to spoil Amaal 4 Athena?? :D

Now, now Athena...Don't u worry, I'm sure u could salvage something out of ur character. The girl has SPIRIT to spare.... :cool:

BTW....don't wait 4 anything from myside....I don't kno how to write plays, novels yeah but not plays, so forget it coz I hav no desire in seeing u all hav a good laugh at my expense. redface.gif

Paragon   

LOOL yes that was a deliberate spoil for Athena, ofcourse i was furious about her calling mr salvator JamaaL old and frail, kidding.

I didn't spoke for her but i got into her mind and wrote what she might be feeling...so still she can varbalise what she wants her words to be.

Athena = Teenager right? too bad

Oh how did this pass me by I wonder. This could easily turn out to be the best group Play ever written. Lovely Idea lets make it more interesting .. smile.gif