Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Evil George W. Bush Wipes Hand On Bill Clinton 's Shirt Aftershaking Hands With Haiti

nuune   

That wasn't Bush's hand, I don't know why no one noticed it, if you look closer and deeper, you will see 3 hands at once competing to touch Mr Clinton's back shoulder, one sliding down(Bush's hand) as it done its job(the long greetings), the other hand is coming from the top, the third hand is a confusing one, which why all of you agreed that it was Bush's hand, but it wasn't!!

Just shows that it is so simple to play with the human eyes to think it was the original hand(Bush's hand) that made the wiping, but it wasn't.

Nuune, anaka ha wareerin dee. There is one hand (short sleeve shirt) that wipes the back of Clinton. The man has committed a lot worse things than wiping hand on another man's shirt.

Cabdow   

I agree with Nuune, the hand that wiped on Clinton's shoulder was not bush's, if you look very close and deep there are three hands roaming around at the same time!

Abyan   

If you look closely, clinton wipes his hand on his shirt after shaking hands with the same guy that bush shook hands with.

Sweaty hands could be a probable cause.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by AwMuuse Ismaciil:

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I have never seen this one before, the guy is pathetic in character. He lacks in human moral goodness,which controls normal human's behaviour to immediately react bad and good accordingly. A lot of people characterised him as 10-11 old boy rather than a grown-up man from actions.

What God given is the balance of sense of humour that people develop as they grow up and then later give them virtues of inner selves in terms of differentiating bad from good and so on... I wonder though how people of United States let him to become their president and their number one face-value of US to the world. It is really mindboggling for me to figure out.

Qorax   

Qofkii u salamay ayaa malaha dhidid iyo qoyaan ka soo raaceen markaasu Clinton caadi ugu xoqay isaga reebay. NEEF neef dhalay!