Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

I say my Qabil has fought harder for my families'

me   

If Ebyan was banned then admin is getting out of control. Sooner or later we need to discuss qabyaalad and how it affects us. Not being able to discuss qabyaalad in a a civalized manner is actually undermining the debate. Qabyaalad is that pink elephant in the living room.

Ibtisam   

^^She was not banned as result of this topic, something else in poltics section. lol @pink elephant in the living room. :D

Malika   

Lol@Pink elephant in the living room.. :D:D ,Is that what scares you?@Me

I contribute in another forum,and the moderators take alot of advantage over post, their views/opinion or the high way,I was expecting a bit more democrasy in here..Nevermind, democrasy is still a very new concept in Somalis.I better shut up, am still an alien.. smile.gif

Democracy is always bounded by the good it achieves. Hitler was elected democratically and somali's slay each other on the popular consensus of 'qabiil' today.. good riddance to such close mindedness

Khalaf   

Come on people work with me here. come on sxbyall and ladies lets charge sexism here. I witnessed dat thread, it was innocent no different then exchanges between for ie: ME iyo Red.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

I've clear posts b/w him and the little Khalaf. That's why I gave up posting any thing there!. [/QB]

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ little Khalaf. Ya Rabi! Do I come across as immature horta? I try really hard to be an odey, a Garaad, but am always called little boy shiiiiiiish. Hungri respect me adeer, u know I learned af somali mahmah from u big ups akhi. But u saw that man, I got nothing against the brother and u saw it namean, its unfair....many “new bies” are easily cut, the “oldies” get slack. But Admin will bring back Ebyan and Wisdom. *** Hungri Admin is the da one dat bans not the moderator.***

Xanthus ukhti, u may not realize it but you support “your people” just as much as she does. Many ppl here misunderstood Ebyan, all she said was she loves her family, the idea of her family, that her family will be there for her and help her. Its no secret sxbyall everyone is born that way, the wrong part is when ppl mis-use qabil to commit haraams or discriminate ppl. Taan labaad, I am proud of my sister. U know why? Cause I c chicks that club, that act like kufars, hang with da niggas, don’t value their family, their history, their country, dont respect their parents, or help their poor relatives back home namean, here u got a young girl that has her priorities straight who knows her famiy, her history, and helps her people, and cats here made big deal bout dat. Give me a break yall.

Originally posted by Munira002:

Nevermind, democrasy is still a very new concept in Somalis.I better shut up, am still an alien..
smile.gif

Actually,Democrassy is vibrant among Somalis,Especially those of the diaspora, unfortunatly however,Democracy itself was completely absent and is non exitent in modern day Somali politics(hic) smile.gif

Originally posted by Xanthus:

[QB] ^^^YOu just because you are like That It does not mean other people are as well. smile.gif

Ma Xataa anigii subxaana laah

Xanthus I am not sure if you were pointing @ me or someone else. Nevethelss. Aniga iyo qabiil kala dheerin. eventhough I loved Ebyan views. she was completed open minded (about) the Idea of Qabyaalad.

There are two ppl in these world. Some of My good Freinds SOL would Smile for you but when you turn you head around YOU will be shot @ the back of your head. Where you have Ebyan who would loved to shoot you on your face while you are looking @ her. So tell me which one would you like it ;) This is Just lightness of two different views.

Ibtisam   

^^I'd rather not be shot at all, and I would reconsider what I call good friends, but I understand that you mean you would rather know she intends to shoot you, so you can try and shoot her first or something. And I understand that some people try hide there true colours, but I know in the end it will eventually come out. Make no mistakes about that, they cannot hide it forever.