Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

I say my Qabil has fought harder for my families'

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Faarax
, whats the difference? Honestly I dont know.

Anyways, Castro is probably neither to me. He is my cousin, twice removed.

Loool, Ina Adeer is the same as cousin right? In anycase, I was gonna ask that person to stop bugging me & to instead contact your blood cousin. I have ran out of Good things to say about you & frankly speaking, I am not really good at this smile.gif

Edit: I dont know if its a good or bad thing to have announced your relationship to Castro for everyone in SOL.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ Medieval mofos. And we have people like Ebyan probably born in the west singing "I loves my qabiil, I loves my qabiil. My qabiil is better than yours, I loves my qabiil." Uff.

Praise the lord for my foreign passport.

I never said my clan was better than anyone elses, so stop putting words in my mouth. I love my qabil, but according to Xiin I'm not a qabilist, so let's leave it at that. smile.gif

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

How can a SOL member know the clan of another member? I only know of the Duke's and Ebyans cos of their constant cheerleading of A/Y. You gotta be from his sub-sub-sub clan to cheer him or to stomach his murderous actions.

*Sigh* You've joined the "your adeer yeey" bandwagon as well, eh? Whatever. :rolleyes:

^^^Xiinoow...Hadde Umaddii in la is dacniyo ma ogiyee wada hadal laga waa.

waxaan lahaa aad halkan ka tiraahdid macanaha qabiilku inuu ID yahay ee uusan ahayn shahaado cilmi ah oo la gaaray ama ascendancy. waxaanse gadaal ka gartay in wixii political section lagu haayey ay halkan inoogu soo dhuunteen.

Cheers

Pacifist   

Endless pages on Qabyalad.....We all shall return to our maker...wiixi waadno madow, just remember you have two angels recording your every deed and Allah Almighty see's all undercover hater or not. Sometimes walahi I wish I was a realist instead of a dreamer. I guess all we can do is HOPE for the best in the future. Be an example in your daily lives. Hateration Qabyalad has no rooms in our hearts. :(