Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

I say my Qabil has fought harder for my families'

Paragon   

Which clan has the best insurance and health policy? I am currently shopping for such policies. If you know a low interest clan policy please let me know. Don't forget to attach an application form. Thanks :D .

Ms DD   

THere is one clan that I wish I was. I wanted to purchase a land and I was told by dulaal-man that you have to be from certain clan to purchase the land or you'd have to be married to them. So now I am touting my younger sister to marry a man from this clan. It could be beneficial for all around.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

If you can answer these two questions, I'll sign up for your qabiil in a jiffy. If you continue the dance, I'll just have to stick with my lame qabiil.
:D

Atheer,

I dont care about qudbada aad meeshan ka jeedineysid or its finer details, but please, dont ever call
my qabiil lame. :mad:
Serenity,Let me ask you,Is Castro your Atheer or Ina Atheer ?

I ask because there is someone who is bugging me everyday about you,and frankly I am tired of vouching for you.

Zafir   

Paragon, Today might be your lucky day sire; I have recently enrolled to this beautiful small clan that is situated in southern Ontario, I mean the entire clan consists of 14 individuals. Your promised peace, prosperity, health policy that looks hotter then Halle Berry and free coverage for you and your family. But you better hurry offer ends soon.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^You can't go wrong with Aw-bakeyle. No tribal payments, no meetings, no pledge of allegiance.

Xagee galaan reer bakeylahaan?

Paragon   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

THere is one clan that I wish I was. I wanted to purchase a land and I was told by dulaal-man that you have to be from certain clan to purchase the land or you'd have to be married to them. So now I am touting my younger sister to marry a man from this clan. It could be beneficial for all around.

Lol. Ms D&D. If marrying one of their girls is all that it takes to join them, hell yeah, I am ready? Which clan is it horta? :D Could be one of those clans that have rejected my membership application. It was all because of clannism, I tell you smile.gif .

Jimcaale, lol. I think I would want to know about about them! As Faarax Brown said, xageey galaan reer Aw Bakeyle? I've heard a similar sounding clan is losing members fast, cos' of the clan's investment smile.gif . I am not ready for risks tho!

Zafir, lol. I know what you mean sxb. But you know what? I am thinking of rearing few camels that is why I need these insurance and health policies. To cover me when I am in Somalia :D . Reer Ontario cannot offer me armed guardian 24/7 in Somalia smile.gif .

Ms DD   

Paragon

You have forgotton dhaqankeena. If you marry into them, they will want something from you but if you let your sister marry, she will receive gifts i.e bogcado.

Try other qolooyin dear.. But I think if you marry an Indian, you will get mehr money. Worth a try.

Jacpher   

Paragon What Zafir is talking is probably the nomad version of Scientology. I'd be really careful. :D

You guys never heard of Aw-bakeyle? We the larger umbrella family of Aw-fatiire. Believe it or not, minimal innocent casualty of the civil war.

Paragon   

^Lool@Nomad version of scientology smile.gif . Didn't know they existed. Even if they existed, I would've expected Johny B to be their high priest doing the sales :D . But Zafir doing the pitching? Hmm! I'll leave it at that lol.

Me, just ask for a group hug, if you want it. You don't have to beat the bush, you know :D .

MsD&D, lol. With all the excitement of potential membership in that clan, my knowledge of the dhaqan got out of the window. Dhaqanka, aaah! the milking scheme smile.gif .

Faarax, whats the difference? Honestly I dont know.

Anyways, Castro is probably neither to me. He is my cousin, twice removed.

Castro   

^^^^ Wow. What timing, eh?

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

How can a SOL member know the clan of another member? I only know of the Duke's and Ebyans cos of their constant cheerleading of A/Y. You gotta be from his sub-sub-sub clan to cheer him or to stomach his murderous actions.

Normally you wouldn't know anyone's clan but in Serenity's case, and seeing that she let this cat out of the bag icon_razz.gif , we're blood cousins not just clan cousins.

As for the Ebyan and the Duke, well, what can I say? They have a stomach that can grind rocks. :D

me   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Me, just ask for a group hug, if you want it. You don't have to beat the bush, you know
:D

I wouldn't be standing next to you Paragon...meelo kale ayaan taagnaan lahaa. :D