Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

I say my Qabil has fought harder for my families'

Som@li   

If you are from minority, Somalia is NOT a place for you, Migrate as far as possible, Every day members from minority clans are killed, tortured, raped, and their property looted, and they cant do anything abt it. In this case,pple from majority are protected by their own clan, as they are not harmed, their properties not touched.

Ibtisam   

Zafir good on you! lying so and so's. Shameful people ( Not you clan, just clans in general )

lol Munira002, for sure, i could've done with few ££ to pay for uni, I don't remember them helping me :rolleyes: I'm sure when your dad dusted himself off marshallah, they wanted to know him and his kids again :rolleyes:

ME, So you think controlki baan ii gooye? which makes no sense really.

What did i mean, read between the lines. Fluulnamidaa iska that, and take a chance in life smile.gif Even Ngonge is not as fullley as you, he might one day visit Burco :D

Chimera   

Dabshid more ethnic Somalis died in the civil war than the whole population of all these minorities in Somalia combined and these Somalis suffered the same atrocities so nothing special about their cases

The so-called qabiil i come from is dissed 24/7 on the net all kinds of hate is spewed to that clan name on multiple forums because of the Bangladeshi imposter's actions but the strange thing is, when reading those comments i feel nothing, i do not feel insulted, my identity is simply intact but if someone badmouths ''Somali'' or ''Somalia'' it becomes serious and i rampage

bassicly my Qabiil is Somali. Anyone that askes me that question in real life will receive the same answer, not because i'm a ashamed or anything like that but simply because i don't identify myself under such myopic names

''Somali Musalman''

Malika   

Xanthus, you can imagine the gelbiis he is in now,after returning to his homeland with all his 12 kids in the west...dee waxaan kuleyaa odaygii walaa gelbiyaa habeen iyo maalin..lol

[hope my somali make sense- got complex being a 4th generation born out side somalia..]

me   

So do we actually need qabiil? and if we had a just and inclusive government would there be any need for qabiil? i mean if our state would guarantee our security, would we need clan militia's? if the legal system functioned well, would there be need for blood feuds and killing innocent people for crimes commited by others? etc..etc..

Castro   

^^^^ Medieval mofos. And we have people like Ebyan probably born in the west singing "I loves my qabiil, I loves my qabiil. My qabiil is better than yours, I loves my qabiil." Uff.

Praise the lord for my foreign passport.

Malika   

Ofcourse not ME, but where is this state? How do we acquire a STATE without the bondages of tribalism?

Shall we start with ourselves in here, especially in the politic forum..men and their ancestral names!! kalee garoo wexee faidaa kuleeyn

Originally posted by Castro:

If you can answer these two questions, I'll sign up for your qabiil in a jiffy. If you continue the dance, I'll just have to stick with my lame qabiil.
:D

Atheer,

I dont care about qudbada aad meeshan ka jeedineysid or its finer details, but please, dont ever call my qabiil lame. :mad:

Ibtisam   

Serenity

Originally posted by Castro:

If you can answer these two questions, I'll sign up for your qabiil in a jiffy. If you continue the dance, I'll just have to stick with my lame qabiil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atheer,

I dont care about qudbada aad meeshan ka jeedineysid or its finer details, but please, dont ever call my qabiil lame.

YOu two share a clan: loooool, looool. I have to agree your clan is kind of erm very bad...I mean good! :D

Castro   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I dont care about qudbada aad meeshan ka jeedineysid or its finer details, but please, dont ever call
my
qabiil lame. :mad:

You're the clear exception atheer. :D

NGONGE   

Serenity

Don't get all worked up, dear. Let him say what he wants about that clan. At least he'll be stuck with that for the rest of his life. You on the other hand might get married to someone from another, better and less lame clan. :D

Ms DD   

How can a SOL member know the clan of another member? I only know of the Duke's and Ebyans cos of their constant cheerleading of A/Y. You gotta be from his sub-sub-sub clan to cheer him or to stomach his murderous actions.

NGONGE   

^^^ If you were not a married woman I would have introduced you to that lovely invention called Private Messages. ;)