Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

I say my Qabil has fought harder for my families'

I am not proud of my Tribe,really,actually they have been quite dissapointing if you ask me.

They are not as historically famous as the Ashanti of Ghana(Who Produced the Songai Empire)or The Zulu Of Shaka fame or even the Chaga of Nyerere. They do not own any land for white people to visit like the Masai of Kenya & Tanzania.

The only thing they can boast of is rearing few beautiful Camels,I cannot think of anything else substantial that can make me That Proud, Well maybe just maybe,i am a little bit impressed with their remarkable songs and acrobatic style of watering their camels.

Other than,theres nothing really that impressive about my Tribe,They are as illitrate as a papua New Guinean ,just Prettier & taller. smile.gif

Ebyan, Horta qoladee tahay?

you are not getting it adeer. Your qabiilist tendencies goes beyond you! What would you do when the qabiil (this is tricky because a wicked person could easily speak in the name of your qabiil and secure followers ) you love so much commits injustices on other qabiils in the name of you noble qabiil?

ps--forget about what most somalis do, just what would you as a person do?

Ebyan   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Horta qoladee tahay?

you are not getting it adeer. Your qabiilist tendencies goes beyond you! What would you do when the qabiil (this is tricky because a wicked person could easily speak in the name of your qabiil and secure followers ) you love so much commits injustices on other qabiils in the name of you noble qabiil?

ps--forget about what most somalis do, just what would you as a person do?

Lol@Qoladee tahay. I think you and I both know the answer to that question. ;)

If certain individuals from my qabil were to commit injustices towards other individuals of other qabils, I would condemn them and their actions, but that wouldn't diminish the amount of love(/pride) that I have for my qabil.

Castro   

Originally posted by Ebyan:

Why should whether
you
love,hate, or are indifferent to your qabil have any bearing on how
I
view my qabil? I love my qabil, but that doesn't mean I love
every single individual
that belongs to my qabil. My love stems from my pride and there's nothing wrong with being proud of who/what you are.

You're still dancing atheer. Take off the dancing shoes and tell us why you love your qabiil and what makes it any different from any other qabiil.

If you can answer these two questions, I'll sign up for your qabiil in a jiffy. If you continue the dance, I'll just have to stick with my lame qabiil. :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Ebyan:

I spoke too soon. It seems like the pseudo-intellectuals on this forum have freed themselves from the mental shackles of qabil. My comments still ring true for the average Somali.

No list, eh? I thought so.
Real talk here sxbyall reality on da ground in Somalia........what has my qabil done for me u ask? In Somalia it has given me a name, and a home to belong to. Ahhh lets see, I go to Abuwaak I am told that is not the land of my fathers. I go to Hergaysa I am told that is not the land of my fathers, I go to Mogdisho I am told that is not the land of my fathers, I arrive in Galkaacyo and welcomed as the son of my fathers.

Originally posted by Ebyan:

If certain
individuals
from my qabil were to commit injustices towards other
individuals
of other qabils, I would condemn them and their actions, but that wouldn't diminish the amount of love(/pride) that I have for my qabil.

^^If your love for your qabiil and your pride in it does not compel you to support them even when they are wrong, then you are not qabiilist! Your claim to be one is most likely out of ignorance adeer. Qabiilists not only love their qabiil but they also do die for the cause of their qabiil!

You’ve managed to confuse yourself, and, in the process, dragged us all to get into an unreal argument!

You're forgiven.

ps--Noo sheeg qolodaada hadaba!

pps--Castrow qolodee labaxda Ebyan adeer?

edit: Khalaf, What about if I tell you when I arrived back to USA after short stay in Nairobi I felt home!

Khalaf   

Xiin somalidu waxeey tiraahdaa, markii geel loo heeso, gorayo u hees ;) . Duuqa dat reality in which i highlighted exists in Somalia, sad but true.

ps: whats ur point of asking Ebyan qoldeey thay? :confused: . Since u havent figured it out alreadly allow me to tell u wa gabar Muslimat ah oo Boqorat ah. ;)

um out salaamat.

NGONGE   

Xiin,

You know though that should her qabiil (or yours for that matter) commit an injustice neither she nor you would realise that it were an injustice to start with. The whole point of being a qabiilist is that, in one's eyes one's qabiil could never do wrong.

Khalaf, she's a big girl, stop following her around and defending her, saaxib. You're spoiling whatever good arguments she's coming with by this bodyguard act of yours ;)

It's a shame she's not from my qabiil or I would have given her to you just like I did earlier with the hambo lovers. :D

^^Adna qolodee tahay?

I am what they say in India,I think its Gujurati or Urdu,Dont know dont give a hoot: A full blown Chotara ,A half cast of reer Qansax Dheer & Reer Caws Mudul smile.gif

If,it was not for LST iron fist rule on Qabil names, I would say it. icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Castrow qolodee labaxda Ebyan adeer?

Not my qolo. :D

I once had a crush on an Ebyan. I didn't care what clan she was and I still don't know to this day.

NG, You see, you are too hasty :D today adeer! I was gonna let her first confirm or deny what I’ve proposed, namely that she has confused herself and wore a qabiilist hat. Her answers to my question indicate that she hasn’t probably given enough thought for this qabyaalad thing. So you are right in many ways people don’t realize their wicked ways…

But i must disagree with you that it's not that difficult to discern right from wrong when it comes to Somalia’s transparent clannish system!

Khalaf, waxba ha is shiddeyn adeer...i could've pm ebyan if i am serious about her clan :D .

Khalaf, waxba ha is shiddeyn adeer...i could've pm ebyan if i am serious about her clan

Caku iyo fudeednimadada, What will Khalaf do now that you told him you were only Jesting?

No more tail sniffing from the Honourable & protective Ina adeer smile.gif;)