Sign in to follow this  
Loyan

From Time Traveller

Loyan   

Hi all!

After being away sometime SOL seems very different. Somehow, I can't figure out the crowd who is who! Must be the long trip.

To everybody, I just want to say Salaan Macaan!

Adna   

slaam

welcome back sis, i truely agree with you when i first regestered and now ther is a big different, and there are a lof of new nomads here,, i can't beleive i'm a member in here for a year waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw,,,, :cool: much love

Loyan   

Thanks Kaafi. If I am not mistaken that dancing baby had a different handle smile.gif That much I can remember.

Asraa, lol.. where have you seen a sis looking like this ==> soccer_player_bouncing_ball_md_wht.gif

I remember while back oldtimers used to complain when new guy posts something they might have discussed earlier. I guess newbies rule now! Way to go icon_razz.gif

I guess Nuune finally found avatar he is comfortable no more changing things around.

Og_Moti is still putting out those movies. That is cool bro. I didn't know there was Mss Moti too. Congratulations. And who else got hitched.

Aaway akhyaartii carriga? Hablihii waxaan u maleeyey magaca diricii oo kaley ka dhigeen. Maalinba mid baa lala soo shir tagaa :D

Soo barya

Salaam Loyan,

Welcome back bro. How's it going? Xagaad ka dhacday? Warka keen dee... ;)

Ur right...Kaafi was formerly known as abdinuur. OG_Moti hasn't gotten married...as far as I'm aware...OG-girl is his younger sister. What else? Oh yes...all the new additions...bless them, they are a good bunch...well most of them are. :D

One more thing...this week's Persona-non-grata on SOL is a fellow by the name of Nin-Yaaban. Agree with him at your own risk! :D

Xafsa   

wlc back loyan..i've been here a while used to be known as Xafsa.

things are done a bit more different now...you'll get used to it.

peace and luv

nuune   

loyan sxb welcome back,xageed ka dhacday niyahoow,waxaan is lahaa jabadii buu ku dhumay asagoo geeli baadi goobaya mise waxaan is dhahay ninkii loyan jaceel baa gura loo saaray,i can see u dancing,these days we got many dancers around,and am happy that u r one of the daancers.

Abdinuur   

LOL Barwaaqo...

Agree with him at your own risk!

Like Barwaaqo said, I was known as Abdinuur but now...I am kaafi... ;)

...And take her advice...Agree wit him as much as you can cuzz that's what most pple do. :D

Cio.

Iffah   

Hey Looyan!

Welcome Back! It's good to see you're alive and well... and still kicking that soccer ball around :D

Adna   

salaam

loooooooool,, Loyan i have must be mistaken when i said sis,, i think i was tired and bored at work as i'm now,, so, no hard feelings bro ok,,,,

i'my self was here fo long enough known as Deeqa once agin well come back,,, much love the rest of you

Changed   

WLC BACK LOYAN......WELL SINCE EVERYONE SAYING WHAT THEY WERE KNOWN FOR I WAS KNOWN AS GIRL FROM UR DREAMS .....WLC BACK AND HAVE FUN

Loyan   

Thanks Opinionated.

Barwaaqo, waa Ilaahay mahaddii. Wax Caasho iyo Cabdi ahba kaama dambayn smile.gif Kolley idinku xero ayuun baad ku oodan tihiine, anigu dee waligayba waxaan ahaa FREE SPIRIT ;)

Xafsaay, heedhe. Show afsoomaaliga ma taqaan smile.gif Waxaagu digniin ka wayne, walaal farta waaweyn wax iigu dhig. SOL show waanadu waa iska taaltaal!

Nuune, Nuune! Gamaca da'igana in lagaa labeddo yaawe. How about wa'oowe ;) Dance ku lahaa. Yaa kula ciyaaraaya adiga, Ellein Bennet from Sienfield? Darbaa ka dhacday ma istiri!

Ilhaam, how are you yourself? You are very kind as allways.

Asraa, you are tired and bored and at work? You should join us. We will make you work 60 hr/week non stop and you wouldn't even notice the time. We are close to a mall and movie theatre.

Og_girl is Og_sister huh? How interesting :cool: No wonder the guy took up painting. Sister you came like yesterday and you allready posted 500+.

Mizz-Unique, when I see you around with that name you used to make me blush ;)

Nice going everyone. It is allways great to see you all again. Thanks for the really warm welcome

Haneefah   

Loyan, wlc back walaalo...I've been wondering meeshaad gashay.

As you can see things have changed a bit around here... lots of new faces, just avoid the women's section for now as it's been flooded by dad yaab badan....but I have a feeling dad badan in tubta lagu ridi doono soon since we got new mods :D

Adna   

salaam,,

Asraa, you are tired and bored and at work? You should join us. We will make you work 60 hr/week non stop and you wouldn't even notice the time. We are close to a mall and movie theatre.

lool at loyan, that sounds little fun ,, i'm afraid i will not be able to such long hours like that, did u said 60/week i will be dead by that time,ha'i soo marin maba naxeysid bee iyaaa,,,