Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

have you been stopped by a cop lately?

Jaabir   

Last night, I was driving down Lake street in the ghetto a$$ South Minneapolis, you know, talking on my cell an minding my own damn business when all of the sudden I see Christmas lights glowing all over my freaken car, “it aint the damn Christmas yet” :rolleyes: I thought, and kept on drivin, I hooked a left on 24th ave heading to the Somali mall…. when I got there, some three police cars showed up from no where, with sirens blasting like hell…. ordering me to stop the vehicle.. my black a$$ got some reality check, :eek: POLICE BRUTALITY… flashbacks of the recent somali victim of Minneapolis PD aggression who, “alaah ha u naxariiste” got shot 20 times for no reason came to my mind, so I pulled up, and those two ugly a$$ white trigger happy cops cautiously walked to my car……

“License and Registration please” ku lahaa…

looking at his hand already on his gun I said “sure officer, they are in my wallet, do u mind if reach out for em?? “ "Fulaynimada ka waran" :D

“sure…”

so I pulled out my wallet, gave em my license and shit… he takes a look at it and says, “sir is this your current address?”

“it is Officer”

then he goes like “Sir the reason I stopped you today is that you have ran the red light of Lake and Pillsbury Ave. (that’s like 20 blocks away, the punk been on my tail since then lol) and also you didn’t stop when I turned sirens on… I am going to have to run an ID check on you to see if you have any warrants. But first, sir, have you been drinking tonight ?

“I am a Muslim Somali, I don’t drink”

he gives me this grin and says, “sir, I have seen Somalis who not only drink and smoke crack, but they eat that green substance called Jaad….

“Macbooodka,,,, I don't know what kind of somali’s you been running into officer, but I am sure as hell I aint one of em,,,

“that’s why I am gonna have to run a DWI sobriety test on you sir.. do you mind of you step out of the car please??”

“oh no officer,, not here,,, :mad: “

“Step out of the car SIR”

so I step out of the damn car, and he goes,, can you please put your right finger on your nose and walk on a straight line?”

I look to my left (the Somali mall) and see all kinds of farax’s, Xalimo’s, Deeqo’s staring at me lol.. damned it I thought.. everybody now will think I am drunk lol…

So like a fool, I go touching my damn nose, walking on a straight line…. The punk had me do that shit like 3 times… then goes… “sir, you can remain your car, and I will be right back”

I sit on my car, and 5 minutes later he comes back to me with this big a$$ citation.. and says “ sir I am giving you a citation for running a red light, you have the right to appeal it and go before a district judge, you have a deadline of 21 one days to pay this citation, if no payment is made, your driving license will be suspended and an arrest warrant will be issued,,, did you understand that sir? “

“Abahaa cun” :mad:

“excuse me sir”

“ Officer I meant to say this is my first traffic violation ever, could you at least please give me a warning, I am on a student budget and cant afford to have my insurace premium raised”

“I am sorry Sir, but I cant give you a warning for running a red light”

“Duluf” :mad:

“Excuse me sir”

“Naah officer, I will make sure to pay this ASAP”

so he hands me the big a$$ violation ticket and storms away…

So anyone had any similar experience with the cops? Holla back ya all,,,,

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Poor Darman , i feel sorry , laakiin sheekada well put , and i am glad they did not arrrest you for crossing over Red Light. You know in Mn 99% of the time you can cross red lights, but there are areas where you have to be cautious.So you are lucky you did not went that night to the Police Hotel. anyway one thing though walaal , you did not told us imisa ayaa ahaa ticket lagu siiyay, how much was the penalty?,lol

c/salam

lol....dude thats nuthin compare to what happened to me right by the somali mall. I was rolling in my freinds rental truck when i dropped this guy off by the somali mall. I stopped for one second and i mean one second in the middle of the street, when a squad car going the opposite way passed me and immidiately made a u turn and came behind me. They pulled me over and rolled up in me with their hands ready to draw their guns. They asked for license and regestration. I gave them my license and told them that its a rental. They asked for rental papers i gave them and told them i did not rent it. Then they quickly told me to get out of the car. I got out and they quickly slammed me on their rsquad car. This being right by the somali mall, all somalis came out and stated having a meeting. You can here them making up story of what i did. At that time i had a short dreadlocks forming so you can imagine what they were saying. To make long story short, they put in the squad car for like twenty minutes asking me ****** questions if i have drugs blah blah. to make matter worse i did not know my freinds American name, so they were like how can you not know your freinds name. They finaly let me go and give me a $80 ticket for duoble parking in the middle of the streets. Go figure

not to mention i was held at gun point by the police becuase i resembled a suspect in the middle of the streets.

Raxmah   

Salaams

Lol-Sorry can't help but laugh.

Haven't had any cops stop me yet, but this past summer I was with my uncle, cop stoped for runnig a stop sign, but the guy is very smart. He had a bottle of water in the car poured on his pants, even before the cop said license and registration he said he had to go bad, and the cop said fine go go go. Me I was almost dying holding my laughter back.

Raxmah, ..."he poured water on his pants" LOL!

Darman, see how you might have avoided a $ticket....by the way, staring every booty on the street while driving is not a good idea. just pull over man. :D

Jaabir   

Zak.. Saxib I haven’t checked the how much is the ticket as of yet, they don’t write the dollar amount on it, you will have to call a toll free number and punch in some numbers to see how much it is, its another way to confirm you have received the ticket… but I think it’s a minimum of $130

Sec… lol home boy MPD wa wasaq wasaq dhashay saxib.. I think they got used to harassing those fresh nomads who don’t know their rights.. but you are lucky they didn’t find that paper bag in your trunk saxib :D;)

Raxmah sheeekada saas mia ? waa igu camiranee haye lol I once had a similar encounter, I was riding along with this fresh flight 13 dude right.. he got pulled over by a cop.. he became scared as hell, asking me questions like… is he gonna cancel my sharci and deport me? is he gonna make me bad credit ? lol.. anyways.. the cop came over and asked him.. License and Registration please.. homeboy wanted to say.. “Take it easy” instead he said.. lol…. “Easy ticket” lol.. the cop was like “Oh hell yeah.. I am gonna give you one easy a$$ ticket” lol… ninka odaga ticket oo $190 aa nash lagu siiyay lol

I was cracking up the whole time…

Socrates.. that’s the male testosterone at work.. I cant help it saxb

:D

Caramel… We don’t mess with the law either, the damn law mess’s with us !! :D

Originally posted by Socrates:

Raxmah, ..."he poured water on his pants" LOL!

Darman, see how you might have avoided a $ticket....by the way, staring every booty on the street while driving is not a good idea. just pull over man.
:D

Bro! Darman! i feel you pain! just stop car if checking out dem booty-on-duty!!! anyway, me and Scorates will collect Qaaraan for you so where do I sent my 5 dolla?

just tell the judge that been distracted by an E.T phenomena, he might take it easy on yeah!!

LuCkY   

Lol at you guys...Lol.

LooooooooooL@Darman and Section6er...I couLdnt heLp it-it was funny.

Lol@Raxmah...outsmarted the cop didnt he?

I had an encounter with a cop but maybe some other time.

Adna   

salam

i hate them cops walaahi one time i remmeber back in the old days that i got pulled by this kalab women cop. and gave me this speeding ticket for no reason plus warning for seat belt wah ani maanan yaabin hee untill then never got puled again i learned my lesson didn't i ? sure i did never speeded markaleeto. Darman bro sorry to hear that they harassed you, you could file an harrasement loool just kidding abowe.