Suldaanka

A lot of bugs are crawling out of the woodworks...

16 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Just making it obvious. So they do not disappear. :D

Don’t worry, we will always be together as one Somalia.🇸🇴😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

I am a collector of passports. Already got Ethiopian Passport (Dad's business license requirement), my wife is got Djiboutian passport. We both have Somaliland passport. And soon, I will add Somalia's passport.

Maalinba meeshay ka shidantay ayaa laga hilaacaya. :D

5 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

I am a collector of passports. Already got Ethiopian Passport (Dad's business license requirement), my wife is got Djiboutian passport. We both have Somaliland passport. And soon, I will add Somalia's passport.

Maalinba meeshay ka shidantay ayaa laga hilaacaya. :D

Adiga weligay waan ogaa inaad tahay nin dantiisa yaqaan, unlike some dimwits on SOL who actually believed the secessionist nonsense all these years.😁

5 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Adiga weligay waan ogaa inaad tahay nin dantiisa yaqaan, unlike some dimwits on SOL who actually believe the secessionist nonsense all these years.😁

You have to feel right at home wherever you go. A wife in Mogadishu, a Wife in Djibout, a wife in Hargeisa, ... you got me.  :D

Integration laga hadlayaa waa sidaa. Is-dhexgalka faham. :D

30 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

You have to feel right at home wherever you go. A wife in Mogadishu, a Wife in Djibout, a wife in Hargeisa, ... you got me.  :D

Integration laga hadlayaa waa sidaa. Is-dhexgalka faham. :D

The political defeat of the secessionist pipe dream and your acceptance of this reality is duly noted in here.

Sxb, sidaad rabtid uga luga-guro...Mother Somalia welcomes you back to its warm embrace.😁

p.s

Tell Ina Cawil Mucjiso and other former ashamed secessionists of SOL hiding offline to log back on, so we can throw a big homecoming party for them.😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

The political defeat of the secessionist pipe dream and your acceptance of this reality is duly noted in here.

Sxb, sidaad rabtid uga luga-guro...Mother Somalia welcomes you back to its warm embrace.😁

p.s

Tell Ina Cawil Mucjiso and other former ashamed secessionists of SOL hiding offline to log back on, so we can throw a big homecoming party for them.😂😂😂

Don't rush to conclusions son. This is just the first dance. :D

A real player, plays his cards right. :D

Unfortuntely Mother Somalia is getting raped by the neighbors.  She needs your help. 

25 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Don't rush to conclusions son. This is just the first dance. :D

A real player, plays his cards right. :D

Unfortuntely Mother Somalia is getting raped by the neighbors.  She needs your help. 

Lol @ first dance😁

You flatter yourself.... I, long ago, on this forum, told you guys that bringing the secessionist pipe dream to an abrupt end was only a matter of building strong and functioning Federal institutions, and ever since then progress has been made towards that objective every 4 years now.

Sadly for you; what you call the first dance is unfortunately the last dance of the secessionist agenda.😁

2 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lets see one Somalia government official enter Hargeisa, proclaim it a territory of Somalia and live to tell the tale first, before you get your panties all in a twist over some singers being released and some football games being allowed.

Ok your warning has been delivered to Somali government officials—-. Now go drink a glass of milk and go to bed.

Somaliland and Somalia will always have people to people relations. That will always exist. Even though the people have deep mistrust for one another. But politically the 2 will never agree on to build one state together like prrior to 1991. Its always  2 nations, that experience was tried in 1960 it failed missrbly. 

Mr X   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Somaliland and Somalia will always have people to people relations. That will always exist. Even though the people have deep mistrust for one another. But politically the 2 will never agree on to build one state together like prrior to 1991. Its always  2 nations, that experience was tried in 1960 it failed missrbly. 

What about UAE or EU type of arrangement?