Saalax

Singers who visited Mogadishu released from jail in Hargeisa after new agreement

galbeedi   

It is really shame.

Another thing that most of us didn't know is that there is extortion going within the so called intelligence department ( Nabad Sugida). When these singers , who are mostly women, come from Mogadishu, they are detained by the intelligence guys and demand money.

Those who pay the money do not get arrested and the media would say' Madaxweynaha ayey cafis weydiisteen', if they do not pay they are taken directly to jail. None of them are taken to court or adjudicated by judge. 

Folks, the Hermit Kingdom is broke and some poor singers are free.

Obama allowed movements to Cuba in order to break the communist island.

galbeedi   

Tilamook,

I should have probably ignored or asked the same question this fool who is using three different names within a week. He was Aj. Jot or something, then Dharbaaxo Jin and now Timacade. 

He is probably employed by our own Suldaanka and act as a bad cop while he is philosophical. 

2 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I think you are a little confused, old chap. There was a thread of a conversation happening before you moronically requested that I reveal "who I am". Read it again if you must, but I will not waste any time recapping anything for you.

Surely you are capable of being a generous snm mujaahid. Remind us?

5 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Tilamook,

I should have probably ignored or asked the same question this fool who is using three different names within a week. He was Aj. Jot or something, then Dharbaaxo Jin and now Timacade. 

He is probably employed by our own Suldaanka and act as a bad cop while he is philosophical. 

Don’t pay him no mind, he is merely under Suldaanka’s apprenticeship. With the bad news coming from Djibouti for the secessionists, Suldaanka needs all the help he can get to spin the news and distract from the facts 😁

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

Suldaanka has this place on lock. I'm just entertaining myself slapping the Faqash lovers on a daily basis 😁. I'm here all week, son. 

Just make sure you don’t break your computer Screen.😁

9 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Hey Timacadde,  if you want me to respond to your puerile remarks, I need you to tell me who you are and where you are  from?

C’mon don’t be ashamed... tell us😁

This creature is a sockpuppet of a secessionist sewage dweller who is too afraid to use his registered SOL name. We are investigating, albeit using VPN encrypts softwares.

And I can't believe it changed its SOL username for the third time within days. Best to ignore.