Saalax

Singers who visited Mogadishu released from jail in Hargeisa after new agreement

Already dowladda dhexe's policies behind the scenes freeing innocent oppressed people.

Somaliland oo sii deysay fanaaniin ku xirnaa Hargeysa

Xukuumadda Somaliland ayaa maanta xabsiga ka sii deysay labo fanaan oo muddooyinkii la soo dhaafay ku xirnaa magaalada Hargeysa.

Fanaaniinta la sii daayey oo kala ah Barwaaqo Qalanjo iyo Xamda Qaali ayaa muddo ka badan labo bil ku xirnaa xabsiga dhexe ee magaaladaasi.

Sababta loo xiray ayaa horey waxaa loogu sheegay inay la xariirto safar ay ku yimaadeen magaalada Muqdisho ee caasimada Soomaaliya oo ay ku qabteen bandhig faneed, kadibna xabsiga la dhigay markii ay ku laabteen gudaha magaalada Hargeysa.

Labada fanaan oo warbaahinta la hadlay ayaa sheegay inay ku faraxsan yihiin inay xorriyadooda dib u helaan, iyagoo u mahadceliyey dadkii ka qeyb qaatay sii deyntooda.

Arrintaan ayaa ku soo aadaysa, iyadoo shalay Somaliland ay ogolaatay isku socodka koonfurta iyo waqooyiga, kadib wahada-hadalladii lagu qabtay dalka Jabuuti.

Dhowaan ayey sidoo kale aheyd markii Somaliland ay xabsiga ka sii deysay Wariyaha caanka ee Cabdi Maalik Muuse Coldoon oo muddo u xirnaa xukuumadda maamulkaasi.

Xigasho

Good news 

I see business opportunities,do.shows in Hargaisa, Mogadishu 

Small freedom,  the hermit kingdom will collapse soon.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
21 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Saado Cali, Hodan Naleyeh & countless others: murdered in cold blood in Somalia

Xamdi Qaali & Barwaaqo Qalanjo: arrested then released shortly after in Somaliland

Glad you guys have your priorities right.

Saado Cali & Hodan Naleyeh got murdered by Al shabab the same group that blew up the cars of Somaliland officials in Las Anod few months ago. 

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Already dowladda dhexe's policies behind the scenes freeing innocent oppressed people.

Xukuumadda Somaliland ayaa maanta xabsiga ka sii deysay labo fanaan oo muddooyinkii la soo dhaafay ku xirnaa magaalada Hargeysa.

Fanaaniinta la sii daayey oo kala ah Barwaaqo Qalanjo iyo Xamda Qaali ayaa muddo ka badan labo bil ku xirnaa xabsiga dhexe ee magaaladaasi.

Sababta loo xiray ayaa horey waxaa loogu sheegay inay la xariirto safar ay ku yimaadeen magaalada Muqdisho ee caasimada Soomaaliya oo ay ku qabteen bandhig faneed, kadibna xabsiga la dhigay markii ay ku laabteen gudaha magaalada Hargeysa.

Labada fanaan oo warbaahinta la hadlay ayaa sheegay inay ku faraxsan yihiin inay xorriyadooda dib u helaan, iyagoo u mahadceliyey dadkii ka qeyb qaatay sii deyntooda.

Arrintaan ayaa ku soo aadaysa, iyadoo shalay Somaliland ay ogolaatay isku socodka koonfurta iyo waqooyiga, kadib wahada-hadalladii lagu qabtay dalka Jabuuti.

Dhowaan ayey sidoo kale aheyd markii Somaliland ay xabsiga ka sii deysay Wariyaha caanka ee Cabdi Maalik Muuse Coldoon oo muddo u xirnaa xukuumadda maamulkaasi.

Xigasho

Trying to police singers would always backfire.  Singers go where the money is and sing for anyone. 

57 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Good news 

I see business opportunities,do.shows in Hargaisa, Mogadishu 

Small freedom,  the hermit kingdom will collapse soon.

Somaliland ideology is very strong the work and effort put it in can never be defeated by koonfurians or other low iq folks in the South.  They can't even  unite a small village. Let alone 2 countries in the horn. 

7 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Somaliland ideology is very strong the work and effort put it in can never be defeated by koonfurians or other low iq folks in the South.  They can't even  unite a small village. Let alone 2 countries in the horn. 

The thread is about the forced release of musicians and singers who were being illegally held for ransom by the corrupt and venal Biixi administration. Now that The Somali Federal government has allowed to release some funds to the desperately bankrupt Biixi administration, the singers and musicians can now freely exercise their rights of movement and free association.

When will you understand the secessionist balderdash being peddled by Hargaysa politicians is nothing short of a get rich quick  ponzi scheme orchestrated to fatten their pockets at the expense of gullible dimwits such as yourself?😁

3 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Did Farmaajo force us to release the singers or did you bribe us? Get your lie straight first 🤣

Who are you?

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

In the words from Andy Dufresne in Shawshank redemption, "Don't be so obtuse". You know what's up.

Sorry who is Andy Dufresene and what is Shawshank redemption? 

9 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Xigasho

Walaahi Biixi is a dumbass to even think of such a policy in the first place.  

Why lock up innocent entertainers who are  only trying to earn a living and have nothing to do with politics? Some of Somalia’s greatest singers are from the north— and for Biixi to try to use them for political gain is simply a sad a case of “cutting your nose to spite your face”.

9 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lol, just goes to show how clueless you are. This is a law that has been on Somaliland's for a very long time, long before Biixi came to power. Silaanyo & Riyaale both used to law to arrest potential dissidents. However, I have been a vocal critic of this law ever since I learned of it, as it can clearly be misused.

I know you Faqash loving folks down there have an understandable hatred for the man that helped end your once might army, but try to keep seems semblance of sanity when the subject of Mujaahid Biixi comes up.

Hey Timacadde,  if you want me to respond to your puerile remarks, I need you to tell me who you are and where you are  from?

C’mon don’t be ashamed... tell us😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

Why does that matter? Are you some teenage girl looking for a penpal? This is a forum to exchange discourse on Somali politics. I'm a proud son of an SNM Mujaahid, that's all you need to know 😁

Okay, snm muhaahid , what did you wNt ask me again?

Just now, Timacaddeh said:

Not a thing. If you can read, scan up the page, and today's lesson for you will be revealed 😁

What lesson? Are you hallucinating? Kindly repeat the so-called lesson just so we know you are not mentally handicapped and blowing hot air from your rear end.😜