gooni

Mar Kale Midnimo.

15 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Don't flatter your self. Somalia is still the most failed state in africa. And Somaliland isn't part of that mess. There is no one in Mogadishu that can convince somaliland to join their mess. They say we want midnimo but non of them even know  what that word means. 

Nonsense.

Somalia waa gob kuftey.

Somalia will once more stand tall and proud after its long recovery from the Civil War. after it  sidelines the sellout secessionist traitors that dared undermine the territorial integrity and unity of our country. 

6 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I have no idea what you think has happened since the Djibouti conference. Did your Ugandan handler let you you have a sip of his beer, and make you forget what world you're living in?

What has happened that makes you think anything has changed in Somaliland. Here's a little test for you - why dont you go to one of the busy suugyada of Hargeisa, take a megaphone and proclaim that Somaliland is a regional government of Somalia. If you report back with evidence, I'll admit we were all wrong all this time 😁. If you don't i'll let your Ugandan handler know he needs to get himself a new Somali 'helper'.

Okay, I will do just that. Now go to bed!

16 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lol.. brilliant retort. I'm guessing Museveni's order to Farmaajo has got stuck in your head.

Thank you for the compliment. Now do as I say, go to bed

8 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Nonsense.

Somalia waa gob kuftey.

Somalia will once more stand tall and proud after its long recovery from the Civil War. after it  sidelines the sellout secessionist traitors that dared undermine the territorial integrity and unity of our country. 

Here you are wrong we created this territorial integrity when we made this union. And we withdrew from this union. And there is  no one in the world that can stop our aspirations you know that to. Laakin waxaagu wa niyad dhis. Somalia it will take decades  for it to defeat shabaab and then build a state. And then unite all qabils that will keep on fighting its 2020. And galkacyo is still divided. What makes you think you can sell unionism to me. 

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Here you are wrong we created this territorial integrity when we made this union. And we withdrew from this union. And there is  no one in the world that can stop our aspirations you know that to. Laakin waxaagu wa niyad dhis. Somalia it will take decades  for it to defeat shabaab and then build a state. And then unite all qabils that will keep on fighting its 2020. And galkacyo is still divided. What makes you think you can sell unionism to me. 

I ain’t selling anything to you, hombre. I just want you stop hallucinating and face the reality that your so-called aspiration for ictiraaf will never come to fruition. 😁

Tallaabo   
26 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

for ictiraaf will never come to fruition. 😁

Have you got some exclusive information about the future from the Almighty since you are making such a claim so confidently? 

Somaliland has its independence its waiting for its dejure recognition. There is no way  That Somaliland is going to give up on its struggle. To achieve its final stage of its statehood. And there is absolutely no way the west is going to back an invasion by the  toothless bunker govt. If some how miraculously the bunker govt defeats alshabaab and builds an army to invade Somaliland. Its going to be the mother of all wars. And I can assure  you the koonfurians will lose this war again. 

• Like 1

gooni   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Somaliland has its independence its waiting for its dejure recognition. There is no way  That Somaliland is going to give up on its struggle. To achieve its final stage of its statehood. And there is absolutely no way the west is going to back an invasion by the  toothless bunker govt. If some how miraculously the bunker govt defeats alshabaab and builds an army to invade Somaliland. Its going to be the mother of all wars. And I can assure  you the koonfurians will lose this war again. 

No need war anymore my friend,if we unite again we will be the best nation on earth. We got enough experience.