gooni

Mar Kale Midnimo.

21 minutes ago, gooni said:

Gooni, nimankaas meesha ay jogaan waad ka dheregsantahay, waadna utagtey mar adoo ka sheekeeynaaya waa xusuusta, Farmaajo oo qurbaawi ah, xag jirnimadu meesha ay marayso ma ogyyahay ? Shacabkana sida Kuuriyada Waqooyi, indhaha iyo afkaba waa la hayaa!

Tallaabo   

Rabbi ha u naxariisto marxuumka ehelkiisana samir iyo imaan ha siiyo. I believe in the last decade or so the authorities in Somaliland lost the plot and were misguided to believe that they can police people's thoughts and beliefs. Somaliland does not exist by the will of a dictatorship but by the conviction of its people. Instead of trying to control the public opinion the government should do what they were elected to do in an honest and transparent fashion. No one will go against a government which is corruption- free and serves public interest but unfortunately we never had such a government in Somaliland. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Rabbi ha u naxariisto marxuumka ehelkiisana samir iyo imaan ha siiyo. I believe in the last decade or so the authorities in Somaliland lost the plot and were misguided to believe that they can police people's thoughts and beliefs. Somaliland does not exist by the will of a dictatorship but by the conviction of its people. Instead of trying to control the public opinion the government should do what they were elected to do in an honest and transparent fashion. No one will go against a government which is corruption- free and serves public interest but unfortunately we never had such a government in Somaliland. 

Tallaabo, you said, “Somaliland does not exist by the will of a dictatorship but by the conviction of its people.”  

Don’t you think the administration in Hargaysa was embolden to assume such dictatorial power precisely because the “conviction” of the people is totally not in line with their wishes? 

cadnaan1   

Maamulka Somaliland waxay Ku faantaa inay shacabka referendum Ku codeeyeen 97% gooni goosat laakiin hadana kalsooni shacabka kuma qabaan qofkii xamar tags la xiraayo qofkii shaati buluu ah xirta waa la xirayaa.

Markaa I don't believe that 97% inay run tahay hadii kale kalsooni ayey Ku qabi lahaayeen shacabka

gooni   
1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Gooni, nimankaas meesha ay jogaan waad ka dheregsantahay, waadna utagtey mar adoo ka sheekeeynaaya waa xusuusta, Farmaajo oo qurbaawi ah, xag jirnimadu meesha ay marayso ma ogyyahay ? Shacabkana sida Kuuriyada Waqooyi, indhaha iyo afkaba waa la hayaa!

Maakhir
Farmaajo wuxuu ogyahay in shacabku u af-duuban yahay mujaahidiin been abuura, waana tan keentay inuu qodabadiisa tiir uga dhigo is dhex-galka bulshada.

Ninkan ay tacsidiisa diidayaan waa wiriye aqoonyahan iyo qoraa allaha u naxariisto waana nin wax kasoo asaasay snm.

Xog ogaal yaa wax kula wadaagi kara miisaami kara meeshii dani ku jirto.

Kala-taggu waa muqadas xal ma'ahan iminkaba ma wada joogno waana isku dhibanahay.

Xag-jirka snm waxay guul ka dhigayaan beesha caalamka yaa na hor fariisatay.

Beesha caalamku soomaaliya waxay u baratay beelo ahaan, uma yaqaanaan dhul ahaan.

Snm waxay 30 sano ku fahmi waayeen 3 sano kuma fahmi karaan.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

45 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Markaa I don't believe that 97% inay run tahay hadii kale kalsooni ayey Ku qabi lahaayeen shacabka

That is not the point. The point is there are laws and anyone that breaks those laws will face it. It is simple as that. 

Just b/c you see few individuals who get more than their fair share of news coverage doesn't mean there is support them. Far from it. 

In fact, most of these people that you see are either in it b/c of opportunity i.e. money making. Or by youth rebellion - i.e. trill of being an outlaw.

You see Coldoon is a misunderstood indivitual. He is as Somalilander as anyone else. You can actually look up his youtube account and find a lot of Somaliland songs that he wrote and directed. Neither he nor the Government de-escalated what could have been resolved very simply. He is rebelling the government not because he is against Somaliland but just because he wants to highlight that the government cannot tell him what to do.  

There is no one in his right mind in Somaliland that wishes to unite with amisom or alshabaab. Why are koonfurians so ridicoules to think that. I believe if today another referendum is held. People in Somaliland will vote no Somalia no Mogadishu. 100 percent. There is absolutely nothing Somaliland gains from Somalia. Other then magac xumo. 

7 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

There is no one in his right mind in Somaliland that wishes to unite with amisom or alshabaab. Why are koonfurians so ridicoules to think that. I believe if today another referendum is held. People in Somaliland will vote no Somalia no Mogadishu. 100 percent. There is absolutely nothing Somaliland gains from Somalia. Other then magac xumo. 

Xaaji Maalaayacni:

When will you realize the futility of your secessionist balderdash? Habraha Waqooyi are part and parcel of Somalia and will never be allowed to secede. Can’t you see yet that the Biixi administration  is selling out your secessionist dreams every time he sits down with the walaweyn and Villa Amisom, in exchange for monetary kickbacks.

My advice to you is quietly accept your fate and look forward to the day Farmaajo or whoever else replaces him lands in Hargaysa; dust off your blue flag and welcome your Federal President!😁

4 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Tell me will Farmaajo be able to walk safely out of his front door first, or will he be walking down the runway at Cigaal International Airport first, in your fevered dreams? 🤣

Also, will the Ugandan bodyguards he shares a bed with, be with him? 🤣🤣

Lol.... 😁

Tillamook Somaliland haday hadal Somalia ku noqonayso Beri hore Bay ku noqon lahayd. But hadal wax ma taro. Somaliland isn't for sale the county destiny is so much more worth anything else. Its freedom is sacred. Farmaajo sounded like the minyaro of abiye Ahmed. Ninkaasu bartyeyye to bring him to hargeisa. Imagine you have to ask an Ethiopian galla  to visit your own so called country you claim to rule. Ceeb weyna.

34 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Tillamook Somaliland haday hadal Somalia ku noqonayso Beri hore Bay ku noqon lahayd. But hadal wax ma taro. Somaliland isn't for sale the county destiny is so much more worth anything else. Its freedom is sacred. Farmaajo sounded like the minyaro of abiye Ahmed. Ninkaasu bartyeyye to bring him to hargeisa. Imagine you have to ask an Ethiopian galla  to visit your own so called country you claim to rule. Ceeb weyna.

Xaaji Maalaayacni, do you know who you are talking to? Do you honestly believe you can peddle your lame claptrap when I’m on SOL?😁

First of all,  nobody ever suggested somaliland will turn into Somalia like some caterpillar morphing into a butterfly. We have always argued that Somaliland, with the other federal states, altogether,  are collectively known as the internationally recognized political entity called Somalia. 

You guys put a good game, but in the end you have come up short. Somaliland will forever  remain a part of the Federal government of Somalia and these talks in Djibouti will seal that fate.

Secondly, you mentioned that Farmaajo is hiding behind your paymaster Abiy, as if that’s a bad thing..lol😁

If Farmaajo was able to outmaneuver your Ethiopian handlers who’ve been keeping the secessionist pipe dream alive ever since the days of the snm —and convince them to end their support of the secessionist administration —and, as you admit, use the Gallas against the silly secessionist administration, then I think you can’t hold that against him. Don’t hate the player, hate the game!😁

Rest assured you will be seeing more and more of these in the next few days and months.

The old guards are wetting on their pants!!! They can't keep people in a fuusto for so long. I don't mean it in derogotory way, just pointing out how they are compressing people in a small enclave when they can have all the republic.

Don't flatter your self. Somalia is still the most failed state in africa. And Somaliland isn't part of that mess. There is no one in Mogadishu that can convince somaliland to join their mess. They say we want midnimo but non of them even know  what that word means.