Suldaanka

Dr. Edna Adan calms the waters...

Delusional waaye islaantaan. Waa nala aqoonsan kulahaa. She was saying that in the last 30 years, but reality is this old lady her time is over, she is just wasting time for the young generation that are trapped in this fuusto. 

Funny you talk about being trapped fuusto? Well I am sure you are living in a dream, not in the real world. This is what happens when people do not make use of their brains. 

Well show me the one who has more freedoms than Somaliland? I mean, you cannot even go to the masjid without fearing of getting gunned down, shreded into bits or kidnapped for ransom. 

You cannot travel between streets, or between villages or towns or regions.

I mean, come on. The only way Mogadishu residents are able to travel outside Mogadishu is by Air. How many people can afford Air travel? 

So, come again? who is in a foosto? 

Somalilanders can walk, if they so wished, by foot from one corner to the other corner without fear or even a second thought of anything happening to them. They can travel by land to neighbouring countries if they so wished. 

If this Somaliland is that good and Xamar is so bad why are your young men coming to Mogadishi for better life in their droves. My last visit I was amazed how many people I met there came from Somaliland. The reality is they don't have a way out of this quickmire this old lady and her likes and likes created. 

29 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

If this Somaliland is that good and Xamar is so bad why are your young men coming to Mogadishi for better life in their droves. My last visit I was amazed how many people I met there came from Somaliland. The reality is they don't have a way out of this quickmire this old lady and her likes and likes created. 

This is not a matter of whether Mogadishu is good or bad, it is about where they can make money. 

Yes, there is a lot of money to be made in Mogadishu. But that doesn't necessarily translate that it is better. It is just that a lot of corruption, black money as well swindled money from legimate causes are being mismanaged in Mogadishu. 

It is a wild wild west. There are a lot of risk, but there is also reward. 

• Thanks 1

Haatu   

Habartan iyo xagjirka SNM nacaybkooda waxaad ka dhadhansan kartaa hadalkooda. Wey necebyihiin in ay dhahaan "dadka Soomaaliyeed". Instead waxay dhahaan "inta af Soomaaliga ku hadasha". I wonder why. Maybe they are scared that if they utter those words, the vision of the world they have created in their minds will shatter because ummad qura ayay rabaan in ay kala gooyaan. A clear example of cognitive dissonance.

51 minutes ago, Haatu said:

Habartan iyo xagjirka SNM nacaybkooda waxaad ka dhadhansan kartaa hadalkooda. Wey necebyihiin in ay dhahaan "dadka Soomaaliyeed". Instead waxay dhahaan "inta af Soomaaliga ku hadasha". I wonder why. Maybe they are scared that if they utter those words, the vision of the world they have created in their minds will shatter because ummad qura ayay rabaan in ay kala gooyaan. A clear example of cognitive dissonance.

Umad qudha manihin sababto ah adigu qura baad tidha. Anaguna qudha. Marka sidaynu dad qudha kunahay.  Dadku afka Somaliga ku hadla wa sax. Somali speaking people. German speaking people  English speaking people. Oromaduba af Somaliga wala bari kara. 

Haatu   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Umad qudha manihin sababto ah adigu qura baad tidha. Anaguna qudha. Marka sidaynu dad qudha kunahay.  Dadku afka Somaliga ku hadla wa sax. Somali speaking people. German speaking people  English speaking people. Oromaduba af Somaliga wala bari kara. 

Lahjadaha waa lagu kala duwan yahay wax cusubna ma aha. Koonfur intaas oo lahjadood baa lagu hadlaa. Somali speaking people is nonsense waana wax cusub oo xagjirka SNM laga keenay. Danta laga leeyahayna way iska caddahay.

I urge all right thinking Somalis to leave Mama Adna alone. Let her say what she wills about her own country in the twilight of her years.

8 hours ago, Haatu said:

"inta af Soomaaliga ku hadasha"

Inta Af Soomaaliga ku hadasha, waxa ka mid ah:

1. Ciidamdda AMISom caruurtay ka tageen, ama ka tagi doonaan

2. Ciidamada Ethiopia caruurtay ka tageen, ama ka tagi doonaan

3. Ciidamada Kikuuyo caruurtay ka tageen, ama ka tagi doonaan

4. Caruurta Black AMerican ka dhashay Somalida ee Minnesota iyo San Diego ka buuxa

5. Caruurta European ka dhaleen Somalida...

6. Beesha Cismaan Maxamuud ee Qardho. :D 

Kolka aad af Soomaali ku hadlaysid, ha moodin inaad Qabiiladdii SOmalida kali ah la hadlaysid.

Waa inaad ogaata af Somaliga in nin half-Uganda ama half-Amxaar, half Black American ah, ku dhagaysanaayo.  :D 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
20 hours ago, Haatu said:

"inta afsoomaaliga ku hadasha" is actually a patented trade mark of Dr Faroole 😁 isaga ayaa jiniga ooda ka qaaday markii uu madaxwaynaha Puntland ahaa oo villa AMISOM hirdi isla dhacayeen