Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

how somali are you? Quizz

Cawaale   

i guess i aint that much of a somali after all,or maybe the person who set up the quizz aint that somali!!!!! :D:D [/QB]

hmmmm, Well,, i didn't set up this ***lol

i give up,,

Waa tay somaalinimadii iga sareen,, :confused:

shyhem   

I did answer the questions but the damn thing was taking a whole lot of time to give me a feedback,so i quit in protest.However there is nothing unique about the test.

Its all about Bananas,everybody knows we eat bananas with everything,even coffee in the morning.My own co-workers are screaming the price of bananas are soaring high coz dem somalis eat 'em too much.

STOIC   

Any one who scored 50% and below are faking the answers! come on some of those questions are something that we have came across somewhere as a somali woman or man!The test takers are not honest to themselves and to the exam maker!

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I am sure if Ayaan Xirsi, the infamous christian lady of somali background, would take this test, she may score some 90% or more, but the questions I think are quite unSomalian. None of them is proper somali. We eat Canjeero every morning than banana. So, the test-maker was very much of the mark when it comes to Soomaalinimo.

Xitaa ma malaha wax muujinaayo Diinta Islaamka. where is the question of going to the Mosque every friday morning, where is the Ganbar thing as the normal sitting chair for Somalis? waxyaabo badan aaka maqan qofkaas imtixaanka sameeyay.

Shaqo in laga qabto ayuu u baahan yahay qofkaas!
:D

Well,, bro alle-ubaahane,,friday prayer, is not only 4 as us nomadz,, it's duty i guss

and yeh,, u r ryt,, Waxbadan ba ka qofka imtixaanka sameeyay ka maqan?like su'aasha ah

Do you support the warlord from your clan and you think he is always right?

Do you speak loud when you are on the phone?

Do you put 8 tea-spoons of sugar in your tea?

Curly   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Any one who scored 50% and below are faking the answers! come on some of those questions are something that we have came across somewhere as a somali woman or man!The test takers are not honest to themselves and to the exam maker!

excuse me I'll have you know i was VERY honest about it! in fact the question is "how somali are YOU?" not how somali is you and you family. Sure I answered no to some thing I see my family members do, not I answered HONESTLY!

You can't make statements like that! :D

Waxaas oo dhan iska dhaafa ,,,, anigaa hayo quiz ,,, qofkii garta micnaha gabaygan anigaa huba that he/she is 300% Somali ,,,,,,

Hangaalli hungaalli

Hegaan hega gaalli

Hunjaalli hantoolli

Bidhaan had-hadowga

Hiwaali hahoodka

Jibaanjib hunnuunnu

Huraalka hiraalka

Hambaaber mardaali

Hadeedab mardaadi

Kallaal himbiriirsi

Hawaawir hayaayir

Sadaad herimooya

Hunnnuushle hannaashle

Sareedo hamboori

Hankooble hayooshe

Falaad habbabbaale

Hanquusle halowle

Garaad himhimowle

Cawaale   

Gosh'

dis is nor somali :eek:

Hmmm, ididn't knno we'd such thinkz

any way

jacaylbaro:- bro waxan kuu maleynayay in aad jacaylka oo kaliya ku fiicantahay,laakin waxaa ii muuqata, gabayadana in aad ku fiicantahay,, :rolleyes:

back 2de Gabayga ,, hadii ay somalinimada kan iga xerantahay,, i'm gonna apeal afghanistan nationalanty,, :D

HonestBro,,,, kkkkkkkkkk ,,,,, aniga dhinac kasta wax baan ka aqaan awoowgayna gabayaa buu ahaan jiray ,,,,,,,, aniguna may be kama dhaco laakiin gabaygan anigu maan tirin mana tirin karo kan oo kele laakiin qofka fahma ama tiriyay ,,, Ohhhhh my God ,,, he/she is 100% Somali ,,,,

Laakiin adiga maxaad Afghanistan ka doontay :D:D ,,,, do u speak some Urdu ???

Cawaale   

J.baro, Maaay bro wali waye ma aadin afghanistaan, laakin waxay u egtay in aan aadi rabo, COzz imtixaan-ka somalinimada yad nagu adkeysay,, marka afghanistan sidaas uma adka ,, imtixankooda( well who told u dat nosens,,lol),, MArka meeshaas yan iska rajiisgareynaaya dhowaan

Eid WanaGsan

Happy New YEar 2 U 0ll

Gabbal   

Anybody who scored less then a 70%, then you are having an identity crisis. Take the test again and this time be honest. 50% iyo ka yar ee ba iidaheen. :D

Should i post it again ??

Hangaalli hungaalli

Hegaan hega gaalli

Hunjaalli hantoolli

Bidhaan had-hadowga

Hiwaali hahoodka

Jibaanjib hunnuunnu

Huraalka hiraalka

Hambaaber mardaali

Hadeedab mardaadi

Kallaal himbiriirsi

Hawaawir hayaayir