Saalax

Football teams from all mamuul goboleeds of Somalia to play in Hargeisa soon

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, TRO - AJT said:

How does a maamul goboleed have a Foreign Affairs Minister? Seems odd to me.

You guys are losing your touch - you have to stick to your delusions better. You should have called him something like "local government representative"

Waryaa wa xanuunsantahay shubankaga meesha kala tag. Since when did I become Khaalid Foodhaadhi? :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Saalax   
53 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

s0201.gif

Mar dhow the sports chants from the 1980s ayaa la maqli doonaa, famous among them: Jaaw Hargeysa jaaw, jaad ma heynee jaaw!

Back in the 80s the best teams were from Togdheer, Benadir and Lower Jubba.

3 hours ago, Saalax said:

Waryaa wa xanuunsantahay shubankaga meesha kala tag. Since when did I become Khaalid Foodhaadhi? :D

Ha u bixin yariisoowgaan. He is a sock-puppet of another wretched secessionist, fearful to use shaatiguu meesha ku isticmaali jiray because it stinks of sewage iyo boosaneero.

By the way, C/risaaq Teera iyo Yuusuf Bakeyle maanta Facebook dad badan ku karbaashooyaan, like this one:

Screenshot-20200623-103920.jpg

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Do not worry. There are no sport teams in Somaliland.

WE have the minister of sport, yet nothing to manage.

Since Muuse Biixi showed up in 2017, there were no " Ciyaaraha gobolada".

When I talk about stagnation, I am talking about the lack of creativity and imaginations. What does it take to set up a Football league in Somaliland? Even the yearly " Ciyaaraha Gobolada" was canceled when the Burco team brought knifes to the game.

You could call the REd Seaa League, or whatever. You can have two teams  from Borama , four from Hargeisa and and son on. Get ten teams and play.

They might have anti youth policy which might bring young men together and share things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Do not worry. There are no sport teams in Somaliland.

WE have the minister of sport, yet nothing to manage.

Since Muuse Biixi showed up in 2017, there were no " Ciyaaraha gobolada".

When I talk about stagnation, I am talking about the lack of creativity and imaginations. What does it take to set up a Football league in Somaliland? Even the yearly " Ciyaaraha Gobolada" was canceled when the Burco team brought knifes to the game.

You could call the REd Seaa League, or whatever. You can have two teams  from Borama , four from Hargeisa and and son on. Get ten teams and play.

They might have anti youth policy which might bring young men together and share things.

Muuse Muqayilkaan hoose ka muuqdo ayaa horumar ka sugeysay miyaa awalba? Cooskiisa ha iska daaqo.

vnpltxH.jpg&key=0435df4d0fb1379831a68a13

gVaoL71.jpg&key=dd3462e00175c943674e5656

This is welcome news.
The promotion of sports, or for that matter, any other competitive activity will help the many  wretched and unemployed youth in the north.

22 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

But will it help the daily rape, murder and pillaging of the poor souls in Somalia? Enquiring minds wish to know.

Definitely, it will help.

It will lessen the daily rape, murder and pillaging of innocent Somalilanders )escaping the terrible economic condition of waqooyiga) in the deserts of Libya.👍

8 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Wey bilaabatay already

Reminds of an old cartoon I watched based on the biblical version of Moses, where he sings out loud, “O Pharoah, let my people go!”😁

To the people of the north, whose freedoms of movement and association have been trampled on by the not-too-smart secessionist traitors, I say... “Freedom and unity draws nigh”.