cadnaan1

Somaliland, aawey guushii?

In the game of chess, there is a well known move called 'the deadly pawn sacrifice'. 

At this moment, it is just words on a piece of paper. The most significant development will be announced at the ministerial meeting scheduled in 45 days. 

If that meeting breaks down,  then those words o paper will be meaningless. 

cadnaan1   
51 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

In the game of chess, there is a well known move called 'the deadly pawn sacrifice'. 

At this moment, it is just words on a piece of paper. The most significant development will be announced at the ministerial meeting scheduled in 45 days. 

If that meeting breaks down,  then those words o paper will be meaningless. 

Kkkkk you always find explanation for everything ma istiri gacan aan kuu taagay

5 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Kkkkk you always find explanation for everything ma istiri gacan aan kuu taagay

Sxb, wax faham. Cheeseman waa ka dul baroortay odeygii IOG. Mudo ku dhawaad 1 usbuuc/week ah ayaa comminuque u dabranaa Cheeseman.

Qodobkaa 'isku socodka' waa ka dul ooyay. Finally, odeygii IOG Muse Biixi ayuu ka codsaday in ogolaado. 

But that comes at a price. You will learn later. :D 

cadnaan1   
3 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Sxb, wax faham. Cheeseman waa ka dul baroortay odeygii IOG. Mudo ku dhawaad 1 usbuuc/week ah ayaa comminuque u dabranaa Cheeseman.

Qodobkaa 'isku socodka' waa ka dul ooyay. Finally, odeygii IOG Muse Biixi ayuu ka codsaday in ogolaado. 

But that comes at a price. You will learn later. :D 

Laakiin odayga muusa waa xariif saxiixa dib ayuu u dhigay si uu marka hore u dabaaldago guul u eg prank camal.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

12 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Laakiin odayga muusa waa xariif saxiixa dib ayuu u dhigay si uu marka hore u dabaaldago guul u eg prank camal.

Waa kuula eekaan kartaa. Laakin sidaa maha.

Communique lagu heshiiyay waa intii TV laga sii daayay. Laakin Dawladda Djibouti ayaa laba dhinac oo kala fog dedaal ugu jirtay in mid tanaasulo. Aakhir, Muse Biixi ayaa Ismaciil Cumar Geele ka codsaday in Cheeseman ka ogolaado qodobkaa. 

Sidaa oy tahay, waa iska caday in aan wax rasmi ah oo communique ah oo saxeexan labadda dhinac ku oolin. Wali maha mid sax ah, kolka loo eego processka caalamiga ah. Saxeex kuma yaal.

Waa face saving.

Runtii balanta 45 cisho ka dib ayuunbay kala cadaanaysa. Hadii lagu kala kaco waxan oo dhan waa waxba kama jiraan.

Cadnaan1,  30 years of brainwashing, Biihi knows he can not tell truth,  xooga xooga ayaa loo furfuri,  there are many radical separatists.

This is one of the sticky issues the seccessionists did not want secede as they know the oldmen that rule in that region are losing the argument of succession and many of their young peole are waving for the Somali unity. Here is tReer Awdal hailing unity and rejecting seccession:

• Like 1

The  koonfurians are celebrating something that is not even a winning point. Koonfurians were always allowed to visit Somaliland aslong as they pay the tax 60 bucks.  I would have given it to you if your leaders were allowed to visit Somaliland. But that's not the case. Somaliland recognition is innevetible and the koonfurians know it to. another failed union with somaliland will never happen. At least not in this world. 

galbeedi   

Suldaanka is probably a card carrying member of Kulmiye who usually  coordinates their efforts in the internet.

WAxa uu qeyb ka yahay kooxda " Internetka" ee dadka seexinaysa.

Why don't you just say that I am a dedicated Somalilander? Mise Kulmiye ayaa ku shidaysaa... you wouldn't mind if I was a Waddani member would you? waar ileen