Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

So how did it go; first half of Ramadan?

RedSea   

salamu calaykum and Ramadan kariim everyone,

Wish you had good first two weeks of Ramadan.

I finally discovered why I felt so full as soon as I break my fasting. It's those darn sanbusas fatten with so much oil.

Fresh_Dates.jpg

I now break my fastings with timir, cup of orange juice, about 2 slices of watermelon, couple handfuls of grapes. That is it. then after 40 minutes or so, I eat normal meal. This way you won't feel to full to function effeciently.

try it...

and have a wonderful second part of Ramadan to you all. Ilaahay ha inaga aqbalo intii hore. Amin.

Even kuwa sameeyo sambuuska ma cunaan. Maanta ayaa 15 pieces of sambuus iyo 20 pieces of bursaliid kasoo gadaaye at almost afur time. They were setting their own table for their own afur. Guess what ee miiska saaranayeen?

Qaro, qudaar, mirooyin, qudaar kale iyo mirooyin kale kala nooc ah again, biyo qaboob -- all healthy stuff. Ileen iyagaa wax caafimaad leh kaa og.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Even kuwa sameeyo sambuuska ma cunaan. Maanta ayaa 15 pieces of sambuus iyo 20 pieces of bursaliid kasoo gadaaye at almost afur time. They were setting their own table for their own afur. Guess what ee miiska saaranayeen?

Qaro, qudaar, mirooyin, qudaar kale iyo mirooyin kale kala nooc ah again, biyo qaboob -- all healthy stuff. Ileen iyagaa wax caafimaad leh kaa og.

How many Sambusi do u eat ? you dont have to answer this Q if you dont feel comfortable but i'm just wondering how many sambusiiz do the avarage male wolf down

N.O.R.F   

Sambuuse yaa dayni kara? Yes you feel bloated for sometime afterwards but its the only time of year you're likely to eat it. Make the most of it Redka.

It is not the only time of the year for me. I sometimes enjoy having Saambuusa for dinner ,, :D

To be honest, reading the title of the thread i thought redka would talk about cibaadah and spritual stuff rather than saambuusa and cunto ,,,, belo ,, loooooooool

chubacka   

^^^ thought so too. :D

we have officially stopped having sambusse at this house, we go straight unto the meal,found out dates could been eaten with ANYTHING.

Ramadan has gone v. quickly though, jst like the time nowadays, everything just flies.

Last ten days already, will inshallah try and do a bit extra.

nuune   

^^ lol, Ramadan is all about eating for Somalis, all about butchering saambuus.

Anyone knows how to eat Saambuus?, not all people eat the same way, each and everyone has their own unique way of eating saambuus.