Suldaanka

On World Yoga Day - Deni Yoga asks Somaliland 'Si sharaf leh"

Deni Yoga ha loo sheego xadku meesha u yahay, hadii uu ka meermeero, ha loogu dhaarto in Xadka Somaliland inu maro meel 4km u jira Garowe. Ilaa halkaa calanka Somaliland laga taago, aan ciidanka Qaranku joogsanayn. 

Somaliland has to speak with Puntland, no Ifs not buts. Puntland is the one that has direct conflict with Somaliland since 1998. The Somali goernment should bring the two waring regions on the negotiating table as the federal government can not allow our young eople to die in vain.

War Reer Somaliland Bootada joojiya. Both are small clan fiefdoms and they will push one another back and forth, but reality is none can overpower the other. Last time, Somaliland was inflicted with heavy casualties ( more than 80 young men died) mostly SSC  men and that was one of the reasons Puntland stopped the war. I remember Somaliland crying to inernational communities to stop the war and blaming the national government. Muse even cried in press conference. Marka wax isma dhaantaan.

All in all, the national government should strive to stop any war that could kill many of these innocent young men that has been brainwashed. Afterall, Farmajo has a responsibilty over these young men these two are using as tools.

Fact check: Somaliland pushed Puntland few times from Lasanod area with the help of paid Garaad Militias, but let's not get ahead ourselves. Many areas including Sanaag bar Ceerigo and Ceel Afwayn are controlled by Puntland and it is fact. Puntland militias are also in Buhodle district, Boocame and Taleex. So, men bootada naga jooiya, you can push each other but the two maamul goboled are not much different in terms of military power. When the national army comes to the equation that is when the balance will hinch. Inta ka horaysa ciyaal ha iska laynina.

Also, Puntland has been fighting three ways. Shabab/Daacish in the Golis mountains, Galmudug in Galkacyo. It should have been a walk in the park for Somaliland since 30 years they did not fight any one else apart from Puntland. Contarary, after 30 years you still talking about closing the border so you have nothing to be proud of.

Why does this kid keep talking about national army. You mean the Mogadishu militia that can't liberate one single village. Is that your national army. A rag tag militia 

12 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

I call bullshit. Evidence please. 

I wont deny that those areas are controlled by by the local clan community, but no Puntland army is in any of those territories. The Somaliland Army has bases nearby all of those territories to ensure no foreign entities get near. Provide proof of Puntland army there and I will admit i'm wrong.

Somaliland is aiming to show the International community that it is simply defending its territorial integrity, and no more. It cannot be taken serious as a peaceful democracy if it aggressively attacks its neighbours. There is only a small fragment of the Somaliland army at the Puntland border. If it mobilized its entire army to the area, Puntland would be easily wiped away like a dirty stain. But Somaliland should not do that 1. because there is no need and 2. Because it would damage our standing in the International Community, as a peaceful and stable nation.

War Boota Badanaa :) :) Kulahaa would be easily wipe out :) :)  If there was this little weak enemy claiming my rightful land, waging war every now then and I am losing men & money every time, logicly  I would be teaching them a lesson, disarm them for good. Reality is Somaliland might have the momentum once a while but they are as weak as their opponent. Period. 

:) :) I admire your honesty, at least you admitting something.

For the record, as of last September the whole of what the seccessionist call Sanaag Bari is fully controlled by Puntland after the clan militias on the payroll of Somaliland completely swiched sides, hence why the Puntland commander is touring Xingalool, Bdhan area.

Also here below the Puntland minster of internal affairs overseeing election of Buhotle local authority just last October 2019. By the way he is a boy fom Gaalkacyo:

Here again another Puntland delegation being welcomed in Buhodle Sepptember 2019:

Here again Puntland army celebrating the 21st anniversary of Puntland August 2019. Do you still want more my Brother:

Man, you have Indho adayg for sure. The videos that you presented are not in Buhodle. The ones I showed you are actually in Buhodle itself. You are the one who asked me to show you any evidence of Puntland presence in any of the towns I mentioned and I did. So now I don't what you are waffling about.

About Puntland and why they are not retaking Lasanod, as I said before, they are as weak as Somaliland and the two are playing a game of a chess of who will blink first or second. That is why I am saying to you, don't be fooled, the only way out is the two to come over the negoatiating table and not to cause many more deaths and destructions for Somali mothers and fathers. The fighting in Tukaraq raged for months and left hundreds of young people dead and many more injured and for what? None of them moved the other an inch!!!!

Again none of that videos are in Buhodle for the second time my friend. I am not refusing that the SSC are divided on sub clan level, and there are some clans that are with Somaliland due to the sub clan rivalry not out of convictions. They then switch sides when allegiance change again. But those that are in Buhodle are the most hard hearded ones and they have never allowed Somaliland incursions. Somaliland entered the town once by force and within hours they have been chased out. 

Somaliland captured Tukaraqa unexpectedly. That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the war that ensued there after. It is true Puntland did not take back Tukaraq but the war was fierce and both sides suffered heavy casualties.

By the way I am not here, to belittle Somaliland but just pointing out that if you stop these grandeor claims you might save lives and create peace in the region.

About Alshabab: It is not that Alshabab are an army that you can see. They are just individuals hiding between society and commiting crimes, so you can not fight them in the conventional way. Similar way, USA, UK can not stop terror incidents now and then when they are more powerful than these entities you mentioned.

Why not Somaliland: strategically and tactically it easier for them to deal with Puntland first before they move on to Somaliland due to the proximity to their headquarters in the South, also due to the Bosaso, a strategic town that are accessible from the Golis mountains, a good hiding place.

Somali army has been weak over the years, but believe me things are changing and even yourself if you honest can accept that things have changed for better and there are more changes to come in the next months. Watch this space.