Saalax

‘One county, two systems’ could end Somalia, Somaliland stalemate argues thefrontiere

On 6/19/2020 at 7:13 AM, cadnaan1 said:

Marka qaar ayaan is weydiyaa maxaa faaido ah oo Ku jira nimankaas reer waqooyi oo loogu qasbaayo midnimo walaahi in aan wax aan ka aheen madax xanuun laga dheefeenin dad ayagiiba habar habar iskugu dhagan.

Madax xanuun waxaa inoogu filan reer puntland iyo reer galmudug ee dadkaas ha la iska fadaxo ayaan dhihi lahaa.

So, noo sheeg when will this 'madax xanuun' stop for you when kuwa kale ku deystaan. Tusaale hadduu Axmed Madoobe ama mid la aragti ah beri dhaho NFD ayaa ka mid noqonaayaa and be a colony under Kiinya? Jawaabtaada maxee noqoneysaa marka 'madax xanuun' ma rabnee waa inaa u dhaafnaa Jubbooyinka oo meesha uu rabo geeyo. What about in maamulka Waqooyi Bari? Hadduu beri Deni ku dhawaaqo waa goostay waa aqbaleysaa miyaa oo 'madax xanuun' ma rabtid?

How about Hiiraan? Haddee dhahaan Soomaali Galbeed iyo deegaanka Feerfeer ku darsameynaa.

Xariijintaada halkee ku egtahay noo sheeg.

• Thanks 1

cadnaan1   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

So, noo sheeg when will this 'madax xanuun' stop for you when kuwa kale ku deystaan. Tusaale hadduu Axmed Madoobe ama mid la aragti ah beri dhaho NFD ayaa ka mid noqonaayaa and be a colony under Kiinya? Jawaabtaada maxee noqoneysaa marka 'madax xanuun' ma rabnee waa inaa u dhaafnaa Jubbooyinka oo meesha uu rabo geeyo. What about in maamulka Waqooyi Bari? Hadduu beri Deni ku dhawaaqo waa goostay waa aqbaleysaa miyaa oo 'madax xanuun' ma rabtid?

How about Hiiraan? Haddee dhahaan Soomaali Galbeed iyo deegaanka Feerfeer ku darsameynaa.

Xariijintaada halkee ku egtahay noo sheeg.

Dadka reer koofur wey isfahmayaan oo waxaasi kama suurtoobaan jubooyinkana cagadheer ma goyn garto oo nin dhagaxbuur ka yimid waxba masiin Karo Kenyan asiga ayaaba temporary Ku ah meesha. 

Laakiin dadka reer kooraadka ah hanoo gooyaan waqooyi Bari iyo waqooyi galbeed ha is raacaan oo HAL dowlad ha noqdaan.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:00 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dowladda dhexe wey ku qaldaneyd inay ka saarto ergada Jabuuti u joogay madaxda ka soo jeeda Waqooyiga ee ka mid ah dowladda dhexe. Wasiir Dr. Beyle, Daljire Cabdixakiin Camey, guddoomiyaha Aqalka Sare Cabdi Xaashi iyo Wasiir Jamaal Maxamed Xasan. Kuligooda inay ka wada mid ahaadaan ayee ahayd ergada Jabuuti tagay.

As I said dowladda dhexe does a lot of u samir, appeasement, conciliation iyo u dulqaadasho to secessionist pack, who do not do nothing but foul mouth Soomaaliya iyo ummadda Soomaaliyeed.

From a negotiations point of view,  even if H@braha Waqooyi have been given most of the preconditions they set to come to the table, in the end what matters is the reintegration of the politicians of Hargaysa into the Federal system.

I foresee Biixi& Co sending directly sending their representatives to Xamar in the next parliament without hiding behind the elders and the 4.5 power sharing agreement which is slowly on its way out.

4 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Dadka reer koofur wey isfahmayaan oo waxaasi kama suurtoobaan jubooyinkana cagadheer ma goyn garto oo nin dhagaxbuur ka yimid waxba masiin Karo Kenyan asiga ayaaba temporary Ku ah meesha. 

Laakiin dadka reer kooraadka ah hanoo gooyaan waqooyi Bari iyo waqooyi galbeed ha is raacaan oo HAL dowlad ha noqdaan.

Cadnaan, goormaad doqon noqotay?

Ma waxaad maanta lasoo shir tagtey Puntland baa sida h@braha waqooyi rabta iney go’aan?

Intee jeer baan halkaan ka dhex idhi, “ Puntland is Somalia and Somalia is Puntland!” 
Araahdaas xigmada ay xanbaarsantahay miyaadan weli fahamsaneyn? 

Puntland detractors blind themselves to this simple fact at their own peril: Puntland ain’t going anywhere.

Puntland liberated you sorry ass from the mory@@n  riffraff that held Mogadishu hostage and set Somalia on the Federal path it is currently on against all obstacles and opposition.  But Alhamdulilah, Puntland has come far even if like most things in life, setbacks do happen.

Here are a few of the major highlights of  the successes of Puntland which I know will leave a bad taste in your mouth, hater:

1- Form TFG in Mbagathi and move seat of government to Xamar against the vehement opposition of Looters Inc. CHECK!!! 😁

2- Take Somalia off the UN mandated roadmap, end the TFG and establish the Somali Federal government to take its place. CHECK!!! 👍

3- Puntland helped establish Jubaland —the first successful federal member state modeled after itself. CHECK!!!!  
( Remember gudhuu boy and his cohorts at the time were supporting the “lix gobol” nonsense, but to no avail, Jubaland became an unstoppable juggernaut and upto this day remains so)

4-Puntland also promoted the formation of KoonfurGalbeed, HirShabelle and Galmudug. CHECK!!!

(Culusow attempted to weaponize and use Galmudug against Puntland for his own political ends, but got nothing out of it.)

5- Puntland insisted on the formation of the Upper House of Parliament. CHECK... 

That was a brief review of Puntland’s accomplishments thus far, so Cadnaan what can we say about the part of Somalia you are from?  What have you guys accomplished besideS the great many ignominies of mory@animo? Yet you have the audacity to come in here and tell us that Puntland wants to secede like the hapless, hopeless and helpless h@bros of waqooyiga. This is simply foolishness on your part.😁

I urge you to accept Puntland for what it is, your savior! Thanks to Puntland you have a Somalia that is on the up and coming. A Somalia that still needs to finalize its federal constitution and setup its independent judiciary. (HINT: these are Puntland’s immediate aims) but then again, I know —like all Puntland naysayers— you wish to wage yesteryears political battles, whilst Puntland remains one step ahead always.

C’mon dudes, get with the game and give credit to where credit is due!

It's wishful thinking  Somaliland  sending delegations to Mogadishu. There is a bigger chance neytanyahu accepting the west bank as palestenian and removing all Israeli settlers from there. 

On 6/19/2020 at 9:13 PM, cadnaan1 said:

Marka qaar ayaan is weydiyaa maxaa faaido ah oo Ku jira nimankaas reer waqooyi oo loogu qasbaayo midnimo walaahi in aan wax aan ka aheen madax xanuun laga dheefeenin dad ayagiiba habar habar iskugu dhagan.

Madax xanuun waxaa inoogu filan reer puntland iyo reer galmudug ee dadkaas ha la iska fadaxo ayaan dhihi lahaa.

Af Maay speaking Somalis will go next,former  Majeurteenia region next and so on, Domino effect.

Think Cadnaan. 

• Like 1

So tell me the only. The only Reason you guys are together is because you believe Somaliland is part of Italian Somalia. What a fragile union you guys have if  Somaliland is keeping you together what happens to walanweyn iyo in khiyaamo we trust. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

21 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

So tell me the only. Reason you guys are together is because you believe somaliland is part of Italian Somalia.. What a fragile union you guys have if  somaliland is keeping you together what happens to walanweyn iyo khiyaamo we trust. 

This has nothing do with any ideology or any form of desire or vision. Because if it were, after 30 years we do not see anyone of them showing any glimmer of hope to realisation of that vision or ideology or whatever you call it. 

But the ultimate reason is pure 'xasad'... geedkii madaxa la kacaba inay kurta ka jaraan ayay damacsanyiin. Which is why it will never get of the ground. 

It reminds me of a story that was shared with me by my brother who resides and works in Abu Dhabi, while visiting that country. He said, Abu Dhabi has a sea food market where both living or frozen sea food products are sold. One of the things that caught his eye one day was the 'live lobster' market. 

He said the lobsters from Europe or even Africa or Australia were all placed under covered containers. Whereas the lobsters from India were left uncovered. 

When he enquired why the lobsters from India are left uncovered, the food stall owner said "Whereas other countries lobsters would help each other scape the the container., those lobsters from India pull each others 'legs and they'll never get out of the container'.   Kii is yidhaa meesha ka baxso lugtay ku soo dhegaan. I am sure the Indians stole those lobsters from Somalia's sea. :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1