Suldaanka

President MBC "debt relief & access to benefits... linked to settlement of Somaliland issue"

I am loving this. :D 

The glorified cashier Mr. Baile has hit a brick wall. :D

They tried to weaponise Foreign Aid, but it backfired on their face spectacularly. 

Reminds me of... god walaalo ha qodin, hadaad qodo ha dheerayn, ku dhici doonta Allah og!!!

Cheeseman: But... but... but.. we are the recognised gov't of Somalia... please, sign here for us President Muse Biixi

President Muse Biixi: Come again! Recognised gov't of where? Get the F***k out of my face your filthy animal... :D 

cadnaan1   
4 hours ago, TRO - AJT said:

I agree with you, you shouldn't take Muuse Biixi's word for anything and should seek evidence or at least confirmation from an unbiased source.

I want to ask you this though - why do you jump on every bit of gossip/unsubstantiated nonsense that is anti-Somaliland and take it to be fact without asking for sources/evidence?

Give me example then

cadnaan1   
15 minutes ago, TRO - AJT said:

I'll give you 3, but essentially anything Saalax and his ridiculous sabawanaag twitter account post, you take as fact without questioning it.

1.  Utterly ludicrous, unsubstantiated report comes out that 15 people have died in East Burco from COVID19 and with not a single a corroborating source, you take it to be true. 
  2.  Recent story about the bodies of foreigners who've died from COVID19 being burned in the middle of Hargeisa. It could be true, but if it was you would hear so much more about it simply because these are supposed dead ex-pats being burned in a large city with numerous independent journalists and where everyone has phones with cameras. Yet you take it to be fact without questioning the source, because it makes Somaliland look bad. I don't know much about Bulsho news, but the little I do leads me to want to hear it from a more reputable source.
  3. Several posts where random people have posted on Facebook regarding supposed COVID19 deaths in Somaliland that no actual news source is reporting, yet you take to be facts. These were mostly in the "President Bihi On His Government's Effort On The Corona-Virus Epidemic Crisis" thread. These are all uncorroborated Facebook posts, yet you ran with them.

Unlike the anti-Somaliland crowd on this forum, I don't make any claims I don't have receipts for 😉

First I don't comment  that much with saalax post.

The burco covid19 issue it's a fact that burco has suffered alot last month with the pandemic same with other Somali cities.

And the body cremation outside Hargeisa we have seen the video of local people saying and showing human remaining taas wax qarsan ma ahan.

Lastly in this day it's hard to control information  because  of the internet we don't need to take news from government media and there are more deaths from this pandemic than what the government is telling us  same with muqdisho government.

Of course it will be related with Somaliland.

Who will pay the debt? New debt.

Old debt gets to be taken this way:

Soviet Union Russia took all debt but other states cannot claim credit as well

Ethiopia automatically took all debt as colonizer or inheritor of colonizers. Ethiopia inherited Italian colony and British temporary enemy liberated territory.

Somaliland is responsible for pre-1991 debt regardless of percentage, therefore any issue about it is dependent on Somaliland agreement or being forced accepting.

Since debt relief is about almost all pre-1991 debt, then Somaliland will have a say.

@TRO - AJT

There was a time on this forums when all the top 100 topics where related to 'negative news' about Somaliland. 

I remember one morning I came online and there was news all over the world regarding a bomb which killed close to 500 people in Mogadishu and probably wounded thousands more. And this website was still showing the top 100 topics about Somaliland - Ceel Afwayne, Caare etc. 

If any foreigner observed this forum at that time, the conclusion they could have reached was that of Somaliland being the unstable and Somalia being the peaceful tranquil where nothing happens. When the reality is the total opposite.  

From that day forward, I had to change the narrative and bring real relevant news. :D 

• Like 1

YaxaaS   

Their clannish ways are exactly what they are trying to infect Somaliland with. The reason Suldaanka is winning the moral and logical argument is because he has facts, evidence and history on his side and it’s hard to refute those, though they try. They are literally clutching at straws when they post about a goat farting in Berbera or a camel sneezing in Hargeisa, and then very next day countless innocents are killed when a bomb goes off in ____ fill in the blank.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1