Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

WE DO EXIST - Somaliland's Forgotten Children

Wow, subxanallah. That was truly heart-breaking to watch.

I heard Somaliland is peaceful, I cannot even extrapollate the fate of other areas where fighting is feirce. :(

I got to give up to these Evangelicans, they are way more proactive than us as Muslims.

Aaliyyah   

oh my god I am in tears. Loved the video. I hope we all go out of our way to help the unfortunate back home. As Gandhi said, be the change that you want to see in the world.

salaam

Tuujiye   

Sherban tnx for the post bro...

GaroweGal, aduunka maanta waxa uu muslimka la dhibaateysan yahay is because of waxaan oo kale...Somaliland is much much more peaceful than many places in Somalia and they are in this situation..you could just take a wild guess how is like in the south.... or places like Gedo or Mudug....waa wax naxdin badan..ilaahoo umadeena u gargaar...

Safa, I know few people who are working on some projects like this one if your intrested iinsha allah...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Sherban tnx for the post bro...

GaroweGal, aduunka maanta waxa uu muslimka la dhibaateysan yahay is because of waxaan oo kale...Somaliland is much much more peaceful than many places in Somalia and they are in this situation..you could just take a wild guess how is like in the south.... or places like Gedo or Mudug....waa wax naxdin badan..ilaahoo umadeena u gargaar...

Ameen...

Waa runtaa Tuujiye, nice reality check though. Alhamdulilah, I am slowly awakening from my slumber but will definetly utilize this as motivation to do more.

Jazakallahu khair the OP. *thumbs up* dammit, we need an emoticon for this :mad:

Lidia   

Orphans in Somalia? I thought children who were orphans were adopted by their extended family or tribal families and don't forget the dumaal system for the poor widows.