Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

December

Aaliyyah   

I still cant believe tomorrow is december and that we are just a month away from 2011..

How do you folks feel abt how fast time goes? anything you wanna change about your life? What are your new years resolutions??

Makes me think abt that arabic proverb,

الوقت كالسيف إن لم تقطعه قطعك

Time is like a sword. If you don't cut it then it will cut you

Time to think about what you want from life??!!! AND work toward achieving it...

my 2 cents!!!!

salaam

Ismalura   

Aaliyah walaaleey wakhtiga maxaad salka nooga soo galineysaa bal let us enjoy this month. I honestly can't believe how fast life is; it was just yesterday when 2010 started. Ilaahow khaatumada noo suubi.

By the way maahmaahda waxaan ku soo xasuustay my primary school head master ilaahey ha u naxariistee.

Kool_Kat   

WTH! I was just talking to my sister about tomorrow being Dec and how 2010 is almost all done! Aaliyaay ma maskaxdeydaa aqrisay? Teeda kale, adigu 2 cents kama badisid miyaa sheekada? Waa 2011, almost, at least a nickle dheh dee walaalo... :D

2010 has been an eventful year for me, specialy the month of November...Alxamdulilaah, I am ending it with a smile on my face...Insha'allah 2011 will be even better...

that's a great saying..and so true!

2010 was all work and no play :( inshallah, next year I'll get to relax a little bit and take a long overdue vacation..

Blessed   

^These haayado in SL this day iyo that day bay idiku maaweeliyaan ma'istidhi. LOL.

I love December as we have a most of the month off work. :cool: Anyway, I was thinking about this last night, you know Islamic New Year also starts on Sunday, Insha Allah.

2010 has been a tough and interesting year for me. I'm hoping for more of the interesting and less of the tough in 2011.

Alhamdulilah, pretty happy with life in general right now, so not working on anything major or new but I'll be focusing on tazkiyah this year as I've been leaning more towards dunya baryahan, Subhan Allah.

What are your plans, Aaliyah?

Wishing ya all the best..

Aaliyyah   

Ameen Ismalura. May Allah swt grant us husn alkhatima.

Koolkat yeah sis I read ur mind lol...n lol@ nickle..naah I just like sharing 2 cents icon_razz.gif

Blessed mashallah good to know you are happy with where you are at in life and that you want to become closer to Allah swt. That is one of my plans too to become more religious, apply to grad school, spend more time with my family, and insha'Allah eventually settle down not 2011 though lol maybe like 2 years from now. n thanks for the good wishes. Likewise...

Grasshopper it is good that you were working hard I guess it is time you relax...take a vacation. Live life a little.

Zack, no clue why you think this year was slow. I find it rather fast more like blink of an eye....

Jacaylbaro lol...as blessed said you have a thing for remembering what every day is for lol...

Insha'Allah I pray that all of you fulfill your dreams. Best of luck!!

salaam

Juxa   

I spoke with blessed the importance of saying alxamdulilah and seeking comfort from allah in times of hardship just recently.

I hate august and i hate december for same reason, i always go into deep depression and feel overwhelmed with sadness.

This year, diyaar baan ahaa in August, reminding myself of all the kheyr i have in my life, that is my plan to combat december blues as well.

I was writing a student a pass to another class when I absent mindedly asked for the date; she said December, 1st and I snapped my head. In disbelief I look at my calendar. Ughh...where O where has time gone??

Juxa,

I'm with you on the depression thing. Mine starts mid October and ends the year. I feel some distance sadness, like I dont know what I'm sad about but I feel sad. IA, next year will be less eventful for me. I battled some demons this year.

Aaliyyah   

Juxa inshallah everything will be fine. Don't feel down sister...

Somalina Happy new year to you too

Choc lol I can imagine how shocked u were...2011 already..I remmeber when 2010 was starting like it was yesterday..almost 12 months passed crazyyy!!!

Sheh inshallah next year will bring good things your way ....

kuligiin sanad wacan oo wanagsan. Ilaahay kan kiisa ha nugu simo inshaAllah...

salaam

Juxa   

now i get all you ladies around,,,,,,,what you say we help the sister gubatay? saw it on facebook and cont sleep!

even a tenner, a fiver, would make a difference to her? if anyone know the lady who set the account for her please let me know?

to ignore her plight wala isku cadaabaa runtii

I love love loveeeeee December aka party month. Granted the year went by in a blink of an eye. But December more than makes up for it. It’s usually the month I let go and revisit my resolution and have me a merry of a time. Am usually the happiest in December apart from the bloody snow that’s currently raining on my parade.

Every year is what you make out of it, so make it count- is something like to maintain and with that I have no complains nor regrets. So hello 2011