Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

Abortion?

Lefty   

People! people! people!

Stop arguing wether abortion is illegal or not and get back to the real issue. It's very clear what abortion is despite the fact that many singles and married Somalis still use it or Birth control bills for different reasons just like other people do. And also to those of you questioning the fact of this topic, com'on....Somalis aren't bunch of angels, they're capable of everything indeed they are the front runners of every major problems lately, eg. domestic fights, violence, drug-trafficking, crimes, illegal documents and etc While most of them arrived very recently. this ain't surprise to me!

Going back to Abortion! The main reason for the use of abortion for Somalis is When a Somali-girl is pregnant by a Somali boy, the family from the girl usually run after the other family and most cases force him to marry her. Therefore, it's very likely these girls who used abortion were pregnant by foreigners out of wedlock or there's no one individual suspect. Killing a child won't solve any problems but it will make difference when it's about half-bread and father-less fetus. how ever the situation might be, the most important thing is let your azz think before these things happen!

king_450   

I really don't want keep replying this issue over and over, but again as a future candidate of the medical field, i am amazed by how some sisters twist the issue to legal aspect. For instance it is true that any Hospitals and Doctors can't(can't) release any information without the concent of that patient. But have you also heard that every Hospitals without breaking any rule they have a Civil groups who work for every hospital, check it out, their main funcion is to police how well the hospital funcion and care its patient, also one of their responsibilities is to inform any public or private origaniztion if there is an epedemic to any issue, no matter what, without naming any individual.Sometimes there are public hearing and Some Doctors and Guest will speak and give some issues they have , such as and annoucment that say this meetings is free to the public. So yes Confidentiality ,but also it is the law to be informed any community if there is a problem. Rmemeber Aids Epedemic,it was put in public ,inorder ppl to be aware of it , without naming any single aids victim. So plz stop lashing out ppl without first making reason to your arguement. and this my last reply to this issue.

good luck all

p.s if it is my choice i will name every abortionist no matter what country. Yes let's put their faces up.So i don't have to be tricked

Whilst working in an Obstetrics & Gynacology ward i have witnessed many muslim girls coming in for quick abortions, and i emphasise on the word "quick", because if these ladies were in the 1st trimester of pregnancy (less than 49 days) all they had to do is come in take 2 pills, bleed for a couple of hours and baam,they are now 'baby free'.

What is worrying for me is the rise & easy access of the emergency contraception (morning after pill) which can be purchased easily in any pharmacy or from your doctor. In march 2oo2, 20 pharmacies in Bristol (UK) were distributing this pill for free as part of a 'pilot program'.

One day i attended this question & answer session as part of my training, this meeting was-(it was attended mainly by muslim girls from pakistan, egypt amongst others) for young teens set up by the nurses to raise awareness of safe sex & STD'S.

It was all going well until they (the nurses) started heavily promoting the use of emergency contraception & informing them of its easy acces, effectivness and how its much more "attractive" than abortions because no murder is actually being commited as the foetus aint even formed yet (BUT human life is present & valuable from the moment of fertilisation)....in other words they were sayin **** around as much as you want, then pop this pill & its all good (promoting pre-martial sex).

There was no mention of the side affects & problems this pill can cause such as infertility, ectopic pregnnacy, haemorrighe, blood clots, higher risk of safe sex not being practiced etc.

I mentioned my concerns to one of the nurses which was, seeing as most of these teens are muslim/young girls they should not be advertising this pill(which involves complications,engaging in pre-martial sex & the killing of innocent unborn children) and that MAYBE if these girls go through the physical & psychological trauma of an abortion it might scare em enough to stop them having sex or may even start practicing safe sex. Her reply was "That is not our problem, are u aware that the UK has the highest teen pregnancies in Europe, we are not here to preach religion & ethics, we are here to stop this rising problem in our country in any way we can".

I also find out that emergency contraception is also good news for the NHS's budget in the UK which spends millions each year on these procedures....so they are also saving money at the same time.

There is so much i can say about this issue but i will finish off by saying that the parents (also siblings & cousins should get involved too) need to open their eyes and start speaking, educating and LISTENING to their children becuase these gaalos :mad: are spreading a very bad message to these confused and horny girls.

These youngns wanna engage in pre-martial sex but at the same time they are scared of getting pregnant so this idea of a magic pill that you can take up 2 days after you have had sex that will eventually solve your main fear (a child out of wedlock) is devil music to their ears....

The use of this pill will also lead to them not using any other protection (condoms) because they are more concerned of NOT having a bun in the oven then catching nasty, fatal diseaese's.

This alarming issue should be adressed quickly, because in certain countries they are introducing a bill to make this pill available in high school to any teen that requests it.... i think this is already hapening in the UK.

In canada though a new bill was introduced called 'school children health protection act' which probhits any school dispensing this pill to school children. if a school is found to be handing out this 'killing chemical' then its federal funding by the govt will be removed.

Xalimo7   

Overall good response, and for the ladies who felt bad about this topic,am sorry i was angry too when i heard the news, so if you want get more information about his issue, plz contact your local Somali Organization , that is how i heard about it. But in Person i used to ignore it.

Zakariye   

Bismillahi , you know i live in the state of Minnestoa, for sometime i use to hear this , but never paid attention.

Quran, the first revelation :

The believers know that every word, letter, name, number and gesture in the Quran is chosen deliberately. It should not surprise us to find out that the name God chose for the first revelation of the Quran, was not Muhammed, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, The Sun, the Moon, the Iron, the winds, the stars, the night, the people, or the Jinn..etc. The name God chose for His first revelation was "The hanging embryo", Sura 96. This hanging embryo stage starts about 6 days after the fertilization of the ovum, not after three months of pregnancy. How significant or insignificant is this choice, it is up to you to ponder. Let us keep this in mind while studying the rest of the Quran that deals with this issue.

"Losers are those who killed their children foolishly, due to their lack of knowledge, and prohibited what God has provided for them, and followed innovations attributed to God. They have gone astray, they are not guided."

Bismillah.

yeah, im retracting my comments that were pro-abortion (im kinda sick writing the phrase), however im leaving this part in, just for discussion purposes. id like to add, my reasons were for cases of rape and incest, however reading articles of the sudan crisis of women having children as a result of their attacks... it strange bt it inspired me. i really admired their resilience and patience at the face of such ugliness. like they were sitting, waiting for their reward. masha allah.

of course it is wrong to take a life, but when does life begin? im looking at a book entitled "Natural Blood of Women" by Muhammed Bin Salih Al-Uyheimeen and he reserved a chapter for this topic alone.

Intending the elimination of what is in the mothers womb. If this is planned following the breathing of the soul unto the body, it is undoubtedly unlawful because it is an act of killing a living soul. This is in accordance with the Book of Allah, Sunnah and Ijmaa'.

Narrated by Abdullah(ibin Mas'ud) (RAA): Allah's Messenger (SAAW), the truthfuland truly inspired said, "Each one of you is collected in the womb of his mother for forty days (in the form of seed), and than turns into a clot for an equal period (for forty days) and turns into a piece of flesh for a similar period (forty days) and than Allah sends an angel (who blows the breath of life into him)..." The Hadeeth is related by Muslim and Al-Bukhari (V.8, P.387, Hadeeth #593. the statement "who blows the breath of life into him" is related by Muslim

If the abortion is done prior to the breathing of the soul, than some of the scholars permitted it and others did not. Some other scholars said it permissible as long as it is not an ALQA (clot of blood) i.e as long as th pregnancy is less than forty days. Still others said that it is permissible as long as the load did not develop human like features. <-------- all that is in the book. about the minesota situation, i dont know what to say other than look out for yr brothers and sisters people.

boycott   

When does human life begin ? that is ze big Question thanks for asking somealien. I think the moment that a woman knows she is pregnant or any test can proove it the evil is already alive and kicking for about a week! in other words

its got a heart that's beating on 21st day, a liver, eyes... how small it might be.

Whether it should be considerd human being or blood clot at that stage is a matter of ethical appreciation cause what is it if its not a human life. for me I'd consider life exists when fertilization is done and zygote is formed

to start mitose and embryogeneses.I'am totally for womens right and this a case sensitive but what am saying is there no matter of conviction about life its a reality, no need to wait 40st day. Prochoice sounds more like a feminist thing but sometimes does it really make sense?

those kind of girls can only make their lesson by rising their kid, why kill it to carry another one that is meant to be?

4 week picture

mo1.JPG

http://www.w-cpc.org/fetal1.html