Suldaanka

Caption this... Djibouti

galbeedi   

Sukdaanka, 

who is the guy standing beside Saleebaan Gaal?

Farmaajo brought the speaker of the parliament. 

Maxaa la karinayaa?

1 minute ago, galbeedi said:

Sukdaanka, 

who is the guy standing beside Saleebaan Gaal?

Farmaajo brought the speaker of the parliament. 

Maxaa la karinayaa?

Waa Khaire.

Wixii hore loo karin jiray waa ka wayntay tani. uuraysatee aan arag waxay umuli doonto. 

Anigu kolay waxaan hubaa in Muuse nin mansab iyo lagu iibsan karo wax aan u qalmin Somaliland. 

galbeedi   

Arrintu lacag way dhaaftay. 

The cash I was referring was about the donor money that usually passes through Mogadishu. 

Since all the principles are here , it could be big. Since the Guurti are key on some of these issues Saleebaan Gaal is here. He is 80 years old and knows few things.

Mr X   

I don’t if it is because he lived most of his life in America but Farmaajo stands like Trump. Hands hanging infront of the body stand. Mursal also stands i similar version. I wonder if he spent time in America.

1FD43236-94A4-4E77-A2FE-A412144E401A.jpeg

Mr X   

Also of note in the second picture is that Farmajo has his right hand semi clenched while Muse Bixi has his left hand fully clenched. 

Muse Bixi appears to be calling the shots. He is happy here.

42 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Waa Khaire.

Wixii hore loo karin jiray waa ka wayntay tani. uuraysatee aan arag waxay umuli doonto. 

Anigu kolay waxaan hubaa in Muuse nin mansab iyo lagu iibsan karo wax aan u qalmin Somaliland. 

Suldaanka, sxb, we’ve always known the reintegration of somaliland would come at a price and that when all was said and done it would come down to a settled agreement. 

I’m sure Muuse can get somaliland a good deal, provided Farmaajo has the wherewithal to give it.

12 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Suldaanka, sxb, we’ve always known the reintegration of somaliland would come at a price and that when all was said and done it would come down to a settled agreement. 

I’m sure Muuse can get somaliland a good deal, provided Farmaajo has the wherewithal to give it.

Can you explain what 'a good deal' looks like in your opinion. My 'good deal' are nothing short of a path to independence, whether that is through a 'Referendum' or otherwise. 

Mr X   
2 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

I wish they did not put music over it. May have missed hot mic opportunities.

gooni   

Cimrigu waa waxa kaliya oo markuu siyaado is dhima.

Snm waxaa badbaadin kara dhalinyaro maskax cusub wadata.

Saleebaan-gaal, adna iyo muuse biixi waxba u keeni maayaan waana shir tacab khasaara.

Khudbadooda dhagaysta markuu shirku dhamaado hadii alle idmo.

Waxay oran doonaan si gaara yaan beesha caalamka u qaabilnay waxbaana kala socon doona, sodonka sano ee soo socda.

Cadaawad aan shacabkoodu qabin bay gaalada ka iibinayaan waa macruuf la wada ogyahay.

Tan caasumada kuma qancayaan aragtidayda.

Hogaanka sare ee qowmiyadoo dhana, kalsoonideeda waa in la baraa wakhti aad u dheer bay u baahantahay.

Waa laga yaabaa in yar oo isku habara inay cod iyo qof ku doortaan  oo qudheedii dulum looga kala tagay.

Warkayga markaan soo koobo sawirka ay gaalka la galaan yaa uga muhiimsan walaalahood soomaaliyeed.

2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Can you explain what 'a good deal' looks like in your opinion. My 'good deal' are nothing short of a path to independence, whether that is through a 'Referendum' or otherwise. 

Independence? Lol 😂

Independence is not on the table and will never be.