Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

What;s with Somali news site and the half....women adds?

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Sayidoow, ayeeydey (allaha u naxariistee) baa wexey dhihi jirtay 'qosolka badan ooyin baa ka dambeysa', eebal dhoola cadeyska kala yaree maandhoow...
:D

adigu see wax u fahanta? mise annaa ka laygugu daray? anigoo ku camirayah ayaa ugu soo jeensatay.

and prophet Muxammed (SCW) said: Smile is a charity and therefore not dembi - do you get me know smile.gif:D

Kool_Kat   

^War bal isdaji, ee adigu see wax u fahantaa? Kuguma soo jeesanee, adaan kuusii camiraayay, balse I see that camiraad went right over your head - wuuuuuuuush... :D:D

Charityga noogu roonoow hee... :D

And Somalis are not Africans i suppose.

Most times these sites have no control what ads apear on their sites since is likely they are using a host site and the technology coveintly displays what they deem to be approate ad for the site.

It is all about what you pay for the site and which host company you deal with.. Pay a good money and rest is assured. Or pay less with smaller resource/ad based hosts and you will be bombarded with these kinda ads.