Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Pictures: Toronto's Dundas Square

ElPunto   

^Way to rain on the parade :D

Over-rated, self-obsessed T.O. - a few years back the whole city shut down and called in the military because of a snowstorm. How very un-Canadian :D:D

LANDER   

Libaax your right some things don't change.

The Point why u mad man? after all people from 'Ottawack'(as some call it) consider a trip to toronto a holiday getaway. :D

ElPunto   

^Holiday getaway Lander? Ottawa is the 2nd largest city in Ontario. It's not exactly the boonies you know? :D

LS - Non T.O. folks are not haters per se but they are anti bigging up of T.O. much like your love pean to the city on this thread. :D

Baluug   

I think it's just that people from outside Toronto are jealous of Torontonians cus they get all the attention, I know I'm jealous.

somali%20magazine.jpg

This is Dhigsan. When did it become a "ghetto?" mise waala iska murmoyaa? The last time aan ogaa Saraha Dhigsan condo ayee ahayeen, inkastoo apartment isku badashay the pricekooda.

Libaax, Yonge St waxaa kugu dambeysay aan filaa waagee one-dollar, pop-and-mom cheap stores ku taxnaayeen jidkaas dheer. Ar waa isbadaleen, siiba after College St ilaa iyo Dundas St oo isku dhaw tukaamo qaali ee ka fureen, including Eaton Centre mallka iyo banaankiisa.

^ Those buildings were condos decades ago. Now they are just 30 storey rusting pillars.

Dixon Somalis atleast the ones with a brain have started moving out because of the A-hole Indian landlords and the even more A-hole Security company hired by the indian landlords.

Ameen   

Its funny how Dundas square looks nice at night...cause when I pass through it during the day, its just like any other square that you can think of.

Libaax, you actually think its the best square in the world? Maybe in Canada. To be honest, I dont think it stands a chance against Times Square in New York. Or maybe there is like this under-ground square somewhere in the world which we dont hear about...maybe even in India lool.

And Allah knows best