Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Pictures: Toronto's Dundas Square

Baluug   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Beautiful...but is it TO or T.Dot? just wondering?

The name "Toronto, Ontario" is usually shortened to "T.O.", and then people just shortened it evben further to "T-dot", so both of them are right. Anyways, that looks nice. Why can't Toronto have all the jobs, and not Calgary? I'd move myself, the ex and the kids right away.

Beautiful Pictures you got there Libaax thanks for sharing!

Ahem, I guess it is only logical and befitting for me to rep my own city inshallaah!

First up our beautiful and most famous 'square':

trafalgar-square-works-large.jpg

During night time it's breathtaking, very scary so if you want to risk your life give it a visit during 18:00-06:00 in the morning!

trafalgar-square.jpg

Anyway here we don't have many square's but rather circuses afterall this is England! One famous square pardon me circus is Piccadilly Circus!

'Unofficial' Employment office or as we call it here 'Jobcentre' (centre not center)! It's a Illegal work market, where people have to register at the fountain, also the people you can see are throwing 15% of their earned wages into the fountain, it's very much tolerated as the government here turns a blind eye! All in all our Circuses are really unique and the best!

piccadilly-circus02.jpg

^ Sheik I went there on my trip a few years back, but nothing competes with the GOOD 'OL T.dot.

MC XAMAR

If only toronto had a bunch of oil in it's vicinty you might be here already. But we have a lot of immigrants in exchange for the oil LOOOL.

Violet

All of Toronto looks good. Okay minus dixon and their accompanying maryooleeys.

Ebyan   

Lmao@the Dixon comment. Dixon isn't a 'ghetto' area like Rexdale/Regent Park/JnF and it's far from ugly. You should visit little mogadishu a bit more often, were more civilized than you think. smile.gif

Ebyan   

Hater! Odds are you either started out in Dixon(but didn't survive lol) or have a relative in Dixon, so it's all good. :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Violet:

Hater! Odds are you either started out in Dixon(but didn't survive lol) or have a relative in Dixon, so it's all good.
:D

LOL Even a white boy like me has connections to Dixon!! That's where the ex lived when she first came to Canada in '91.

UK_ROSE   

My sister is moving to Canada Next month with her baby :( maybe i can show her these pics, am sure she'll like them..

I can see my slef there in few years time!

thanks for posting these beautiful pics

-Lily-   

Libax, it might be clean but I doubt its the most beautiful. There are many more squares with character and histroy, cobbled lined and surrounded by less so obvious new developments.

More like what you associate with it makes it beautiful. I'm anti-modern crap.